Chapter 324: Withdraw

Mu Qingxin in the space didn't know that Qin Jiyou had sent a message back to her. She had just recovered her mood at this time and was focusing on cultivating.

"What do you think? Why is the emotion so unstable?"

At this time, Xiaohuo, Yaya and Poisonous Needle Bee are looking at her not far from Mu Qingxin. Xiaohuo and Yaya have contracted with Mu Qingxin, so they can feel Mu Qingxin. In his heart, they sensed a wave of fluctuations early this morning, and then they saw her enter the space and used mental power to block them, not letting them go forward. Now they have been practicing for so long without stopping.

Ya Ya looked at Mu Qingxin worriedly, and stretched both hands forward slowly, but still blocked by a layer of mental power, and unable to make it through, Ya Ya retracted her stretched arms sadly.

"Why didn't mom let us in?" Ya Ya asked again.

"Maybe... she's in a bad mood, something happened outside..." Xiao Huo guessed.

"I want to hug my mother, comfort her..." Yaya looked longingly at Mu Qingxin inside.

"This...I can't get in either..." Xiao Huo was embarrassed, and it couldn't get in either.

The old nine on the side listened to the conversation between the two, which was very boring. Now the old nine, Xiaohuo and Yaya have become partners, friends!

And the reason why Xiaohuo and Budya only accept the wonderful work of the old nine among so many poisonous bees is that the old nine is smarter, funny and knows a lot more than other poisonous bees!

So at this time, Xiao Huo and Ya Ya looked at Old Jiu, their companions were in trouble, of course they had to stand up as partners.

"How about..., let me try?" Old Jiu asked hesitantly.

"We can't get in, can you get in?" Xiao Huo asked suspiciously.

Old Jiu looked at the front. Just now, it had been wondering...confused. In its eyes, there was nothing in front of him. Why Xiaohuo and Yaya couldn't make it through, so Old Jiu flew straight forward.

Xiaohuo and Yaya looked at Laojiu indifferently, preparing to watch it and being blocked back, but in the next second, they both were stunned.

I saw Lao Jiu flying forward without hesitation. The one that flew was called an unobstructed one, and it flew to... well, in front of Mu Qingxin.

Xiao Huo and Ya Ya thought that their mental strength had been withdrawn, and rushed over.

"Boom~"

The mental strength was still there, Xiao Huo and Ya Ya were gently bounced back, the two little guys were dumbfounded... they looked at Old Jiu who had flown in front of Mu Qingxin inside.

"It...how did it get in?" Xiao Huo made a chuckle, and flew up again along the route the old nine had just flown, but it was still bounced back by mental power.

Ya Ya was also surprised, and looked at Laojiu in admiration, "I didn't expect Laojiu to have this skill!"

Lao Jiu flew to Mu Qingxin unimpededly, but did not dare to approach her, so she could only shout loudly, "XinXin,XinXin!"

Mu Qingxin heard Laojiu's shout, and stopped after finishing a set of actions, and looked at Laojiu, "What's wrong, Laojiu, what's the matter?" At this time, Mu Qingxin was completely calm. , Forget about the things outside and the things that are in my heart.

Lao Jiu saw that Mu Qingxin had stopped before he dared to fly over, "Xinxin, Xiaohuo and Yaya want to come in. They said there was something blocking them and they couldn't make it through."

"Huh?" Mu Qingxin looked over, and saw Xiaohuo and Yaya not far away, waving hands with herself. Mu Qingxin patted her forehead in annoyance. She forgot when she first entered the space. , Because she was too irritable, she placed a mental power to block her, Mu Qingxin immediately withdrew her mental power, and then looked at Lao Jiu.

"Lao Jiu, you are getting better and better now. You can fly in with such a strong mental power." Mu Qingxin smiled and looked at Lao Jiu. She knew before that Lao Jiu's ability that is not controlled by mental power. Thinking of her having so many layers of mental power, she still can't stop Lao Jiu. I really don't know what happened to Lao Jiu, is there a genetic mutation?

"Of course, nothing can stop me!" Old Jiu raised his head proudly and said.

"mom!"

Yaya ran over quickly, and rushed to Mu Qingxin's body, her arms and legs stretched long, wrapped around Mu Qingxin's body, and she hugged her tightly.

"Ya Ya, what's the matter?" Mu Qingxin gently stroked the Ya Ya on her body.

"Heart!"

At this moment, Xiao Huo also flew over and looked around Mu Qingxin, and he was relieved to see that Mu Qingxin was well.

Mu Qingxin looked at the nervous little fire and the strange buds, and looked at them suspiciously, "What's wrong with you?"

"We still want to ask you what's wrong, what happened outside? Why do we feel that you are in a bad mood..."

Hearing Xiao Huo's words, things outside suddenly came back to her mind, and Mu Qing thought of the message she had sent in the past, and her heart was once again blocked.

"Nothing happened, I was a little irritable before, and it's all right now." Mu Qingxin smiled reluctantly.

"Mom, you lie, you are sad now!" Ya Ya raised her head and said.

"..." The feelings in my heart are known by others, and they don't know whether it is good or bad, but fortunately, they don't know the thoughts in my heart.

"It's really okay. It's just thinking about the college. It's a little depressed, it's okay." Mu Qingxin lied to them. They don't understand this kind of thing, so it's better not to say it.

Yaya and Xiaohuo accepted this reason suspiciously. Mu Qingxin thought that she didn't know if Qin Jiyou had replied the message, so she hurriedly said goodbye to Xiaohuo and them, and told them that she would take them at noon. Come out, meet her father and eldest brother, and get to know them.

As soon as Mu Qing's heart came out of space, Guangnao sounded. Mu Qing's heart tightened, some expecting and frightened. Finally, Mu Qing held her breath and raised her hand to bring Guangnao, and she saw the word "Yes" at a glance. .

Suddenly, Mu Qing's heart was like a deflated ball, sitting on the ground feebly, staring at the word blankly on her face, yes? Just... Have someone you like?

Mu Qingxin's tears flooded into her eyes unconsciously, Mu Qingxin raised her head, took a deep breath, breathing with her red eyes, and forced her tears back... she did not dare to ask Qin Jiyou who she liked. .

On the one hand, she doesn't seem to be qualified to ask, on the other hand, she is afraid that after knowing who the woman is, she can't help but do a series of things that compare with each other or something crazy.

"Hehe...hehe...haha..." Mu Qingxin ridiculed herself for thinking too much at first, then sighed for her feelings of being unsuccessful, and then thought of someone as good as Jiyou, how could it be possible? Like herself, she couldn't help laughing when she thought that she still had such a slight expectation before.