Chapter 322: Don't Stop!

When Ou Xuemei heard her mother-in-law's speculation, she did not agree with the speculation, and looked at her husband and sons, "Let's talk, what's the matter!"

Mu Fengnian glanced at each other and looked at Mu Gaozu who has the most power here. After receiving the gazes of his sons, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, Mu Gaozu put down his chopsticks casually and got up, "I'm full too, I have something to do. , You continue to eat." The implication is that you can solve the rest as you want, and I will not mix with you.

Mu Xutao and Mu Fengnian watched the escape from Gaozu Mu, their eyes...showed contemptuous eyes. Gaozu Mu didn't pay attention to them when he saw them. He is old, his eyes are not good, his ears are not good!

Being glared at by the two women, Mu Xutao had to take turns to tell Qin Jiyou about Qin Jiyou, as well as the strange things his baby had to Qin Jiyou.

After listening to Ou Xuemei and Borissa, their faces...showed surprise expressions. As soon as Mu Xutao saw the expressions of the two, they started to drum up. What...the situation?

"Are you sure...Jiyou Marshal has that kind of thought to our family?" Ou Xuemei asked with restraint of joy.

Mu Fengnian looked at his wife's gaze and looked at her warily, "Wife, what do you... want to do?"

"Don't talk nonsense, I'll just ask if you are!" Ou Xuemei said impatiently.

"...It should probably be..." Mu Fengnian was immediately scared by his wife's impatient tone.

Borissa heard what her grandson said, and asked, "Does Jiyou Young Marshal have a clear idea?"

"That's not true." It just tried to avoid us during the exercise.

"Oh..." Borissa and O Xuemei couldn't help but feel lost.

Next, the four of Mu Fengnian's grandchildren and grandchildren watched the silent eye contact between Ou Xuemei and Borissa. They only saw the two looking at each other with so rich expressions that the four of them couldn't understand what they were communicating.

What are they communicating? Ou Xuemei and Borissa said that of course they should not be allowed to know. This is the two special communication methods used by their mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, and no one knows it. Moreover, the two of them are communicating now, but it is a life-long event that concerns their families. These men , I only know how to block other people...sex approaching Xinxin, but I don't know that Xinxin will get married someday. Moreover, their family-loving spouses must not be able to be any other people, they must be excellent, and they have a family heart. Good job!

"Daughter-in-law...women, what do you think of this matter?" Borissa narrowed her left eye and looked at her daughter-in-law...women.

"Mother-in-law, I think it's done, very good!" Ou Xuemei replied with a blink of her left eye.

"I also think it's very good, Marshal Jiyou is so good, just right for our hearts!"

"Yeah, yeah, the most important thing is that Marshal Jiyou has the ability to protect our hearts!"

"Yes, but you can't let this group of men stop this thing!"

"I agree!"

"Very well, let's warn them now!"

"Okay, warn hard!"

After the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law communicated silently, and after giving each other a firm look, they all looked at the four dumbfounded...

The four of Mu Fengnian had a bad feeling in their hearts when they saw the eyes of the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law.

Mu Qidong stood up awkwardly, "I have something to do, go upstairs first!"

"I... I have something too, and I have to report it to our commander, I'm upstairs!"

Mu Fengnian and Mu Xutao also got up and left. They couldn't stay here. They felt that if they continued to stay here, something bad would happen.

"Sit down for me!"

"Don't go! Sit down!"

Ou Xuemei and Borissa's faces... their expressions sank, and they said coldly in unison.

Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan, who had not left, paused, and had to sit down again, and Mu Fengnian and Mu Xutao, who had half-rised, had to sit back.

Seeing the four of them sitting down honestly, Borissa coughed and said, "About Xinxin and Jiyou Young Master..."

"I don't agree!" Mu Qidong replied coldly.

"I don't agree,...milk...milk, I know what you are going to say, now your heart is still so small, you think too much!" Mu Qinan said with a gentle smile on his face.

"I also don't agree. Our family's heart is so small, and I reject any other...sexual attempts to get close to our family's heart!" Mu Xutao firmly refused.

Mu Fengnian's eyes reddened even more. He was heartbroken when he thought of his daughter being deceived by some stinky guy in the future, "I refuse to refuse!!!"

Seeing how determined these four people were, Borissa and O Xuemei were more determined than them.

"No! We have the final say, you can't stop the two of them from interacting!"

"Marshal Jiyou is so good, what are you rejecting? Are you jealous that others are better than you!"

"Besides, after the heart grows up, sooner or later I will find a spouse. Now that there is such a good and suitable one, I have to hold on tightly!"

"Anyway, now Xinxin and Marshal Jiyou haven't broken that relationship. They are both done, we support! If it doesn't, let Xinxin have a better visual inspection!"

"Of course, there is probably no better man in the entire interstellar world than Jiyou Young Master, so when we need it, we have to help Xinxin, match up, and cooperate..."

"Yes, yes, yes, Qidong, didn't you stick to this exercise to the end? You can use this to invite him to our house to discuss strategies or something..."

...

When Mu Fengnian heard the words of the two sing a harmony, they felt very uncomfortable. No matter what the two said, they did not let go. Anyway, they don't need too good people, and they can't catch too good people, of course. You can't find someone casually, anyway... not now!

Mu Qingxin was upstairs at this time, and she didn't know that everyone downstairs had been arguing about her. Of course, only...milk...milk and mother were arguing, and the men kept silent, no Let go.

Mu Qingxin, who entered the room, went directly into the space, lying on the grass, looking up at the sky, Xin Si had no idea where to go.

At this moment, Mu Qingxin's heart... was in turmoil. She had been thinking about Qin Jiyou, remembering this period of time in her mind, from the first meeting at the beginning, and then to the rest..., time and time again. Mu Qingxin can easily find that Qin Jiyou seems to be a little different to herself from other people, but this is different... what kind of difference is it?

This made Mu Qing's heart very distressed. Before she knew it, she had become accustomed to Qin Jiyou. Although she was not accompanied by her, although she could not see it often, the daily video was not fake, and she was psychological The dependence on the above is not fake...