Chapter 261: Which tutor is good

Please call me Queen Queen: "Gui beg you seniors and sisters, may I ask which instructors of our college courses are more human...sexual! Thank you!!!"

Mu Qingxin and Shui Huanlan looked at it together, Dongfang Ling directly cast the content, and everyone could see it.

"Ding..."

"Ah, someone replied!" Shui Huanlan happily looked at the red dot on it.

Dongfang Ling refreshed the post and found that there were many replies below. After clicking on it, he looked at the replies above.

"Human...sex mentor? Haha, the school girl thinks too much, there is no human...sex mentor at Philiber College!"

"Is it a junior or junior? If it is a senior, I will give you the information of each instructor in our college immediately, add friends! If it is a junior..., ha ha, don't talk!"

"...Upstairs shamelessly, hooking up with a school girl under the public, heaven is not tolerant! Look at the profile picture and name, you know it is a school girl, hey, school girl, add my friend, I will give you the details of all the tutors in our department, guarantee Let you get a lot of help in your future study, and it will be smooth!"

"Go away, upstairs is even more shameless!!!"

"Where can our college have human beings...sex mentors, they are all..."

"Which department is upstairs? Why are we so pessimistic, we... the tutor of the Pharmacy Department is very good, and the tutor Suoxin is very gentle and beautiful..."

"Haha,... Pharmacy department? I heard that the instructor Ji Jiao of your department was gloomy and gloomy all day long, with a cold face and an icy atmosphere all over. The atmosphere in the last class could scare me to death, okay? What a shit! !"

"Can the civilization upstairs work? It's a bit of good quality! We...The Pharmacy Department is not the only instructor, and you can't generalize. Are you good? Not necessarily!"

"Of course our Artillery Department is good. The instructors are all amiable and teamed up with our students. We were fine and we fought team battles together!"

"Haha, Artillery Department? I heard that all the instructors of your department are like smiling tigers, smiling on the surface, but in fact they...the pain is unspeakable, more painful than death, huh!"

"The instructor in your department is not good, the instructor in our headquarters is the most civilized..."

"Instructor civilization in the command department? Hahahaha, this is the biggest joke I have ever heard!"

"Haha, I believe in the civilization of tutors in other departments, and I don't believe in the civilization of tutors in the command department. Before, there was a command student who seemed to be scolded by his tutor and wanted to transfer. What happened later?

"It seems to have been transferred. I heard that the student cried and called his mother for not attending the tutor's class, and ran to the dean's room, threatening that if the dean didn't transfer him, he would...suicide..."

"Haha, what kind of tutor, such a good guy, can actually push the students...to this level!"

"Seems......"

...

After reading every reply, Mu Qingxin finally did not see a useful message, and the three of them reluctantly left the forum.

"What to do? I don't know what to choose, what if I meet a mentor like the command department?"

"Also...that instructor Ji in the Pharmacy Department is so scary..." Shui Huanlan was scared after thinking about it. "My brother said that the instructors are all very good, and he must be lying to me!"

Mu Qingxin looked at the two friends who were worried and scared, and comforted, "Don't worry, there are so many students in the college, and I have never heard of any student who was forced to death by a tutor... and there is no strict tutor. How come there are outstanding students? The tutors are strict and normal. Otherwise, I will ask my elder brother, he was in Philippe before, and I will ask him."

"Okay, just ask, is there any kind of gentle and kind tutor in the college!" The kind of tutor who can easily get credits is best!

Mu Qingxin checked the time, and it was past four o'clock, and the eldest brother didn't know if what he was doing would disturb him.

Thinking about this, Mu Qingxin still clicked on the video request to her elder brother.

Team Ninth

"Oh, today is the last day of the holiday. It's hard...forcing us to not even enjoy a day of holiday. Alas~" Alan stood in front of the window of Mu Qidong's office, watching the aircraft that landed back to the team one after another, stunned. Sigh.

Mu Qidong remained motionless, completely ignoring Allen, who should have come to him if nothing happened.

Allen sighed again and glanced at his quiet friend, "Fortunately, you are still there, otherwise I will be very lonely and lonely, and I can't help but leave secretly and go to Capital Star to see the changes. As the flame tree that protects the tree, go to Linglang Street to buy food in person...

But, brother, do you know? "Allen strode to Mu Qidong's front, sat down, and looked at Mu Qidong as if he had something important to say.

Mu Qidong didn't want to pay attention to him. Recently, he was annoyed when he saw this guy, but he kept staring at him when he didn't speak. In the end, Mu Qidong couldn't bear it, stopped his movements, raised his head, and looked coldly. To Allen.

"Are you busy lately?"

Allen was stunned, "No...no, I have a lot of work at hand, otherwise I would have gone home on vacation!"

"Since there is so much work, why run to me three times a day! Are you free?" Mu Qidong looked at Alan coldly, "Didn't you find someone to buy food in Capital Star? Eat, why keep running to me."

Allen suffocated, then clapped his hands, "I just want to tell you about this!" Allen sat upright, and said with an expression, "I haven't been eating the food bought in Qingkong Food City these days. Yes, I found a serious problem!"

Seeing eating with a serious expression, Mu Qidong was finally looking at Alan, "What's the problem?" Mu Qidong frowned, thinking about the food in Qingkong Food City. Didn't the people in the store clean up the food? Food problem?

"I found out that the food I bought from Qingkong Gourmet City looked very nice and smelled delicious, but it was far from delicious when I ate it!!!" Allen immediately pulled down. Face, looked at Mu Qidong pitifully, "I'm used to eating the food that I made, and then eating these foods. It's really uncomfortable and painful. I don't have any appetite anymore..."

"..." Mu Qidong darkened his face, lowered his head and continued to read the file, completely not wanting to pay attention to this guy!

"Brother... Qidong... Look at me, can you give me some food from my sister in the future? A little, just a little good..."

Mu Qidong's forehead abruptly, finally coldly face, raised his head, "Ten seconds, disappear from my eyes, otherwise..." Mu Qidong squinted his eyes, his patience has reached the limit.

Alan looked at his friend in fear, knowing that his friend was really angry, Nono stood up and muttered softly, "How can I be so cruel, watching me unable to eat and sleep well..."