Chapter 262: Sincere and respect

"ten"

"nine"

"Eight"

...

"three"

"Alright, okay, I'm leaving, I'm leaving!" Allen reluctantly walked to the door.

"Didi...Didi..."

Mu Qidong's light brain rang, Alan turned his head and glanced at Mu Qidong secretly, and found that Mu Qidong glanced at Guangnao, his face immediately...a gentle smile appeared on his face, and when Guangnao was turned on, the whole person changed. , Allen stopped immediately and stood there eavesdropping. He was sure that it must be Xinxin!

When Mu Qidong saw the video request sent by his sister, he was surprised and happy at the same time. He immediately clicked on the video, and the video popped up to see his sister who hadn't seen him for a long time, still so cute.

"Big brother!" Mu Qingxin yelled sweetly when she saw the handsome and cool big brother, her eyes brightened.

"Xinxin, how was your vacation? Have you had a good time?" Mu Qidong looked at his sister with a smile.

"Well, that's good, but school will start tomorrow, brother, how are you doing? Are you busy? Did I bother you?"

"No, you are taking a break right now, you have already arrived at the college now?" Mu Qidong noticed the background behind his sister and guessed.

Mu Qingxin nodded, "Yes, just arrived at the dormitory, by the way, big brother, we have to choose a course tonight, I don't know what to choose" after finishing speaking, blinked and looked at Big Brother expectantly.

After hearing this, Mu Qidong's eyes flashed a smile. The little girl is asking for help. After thinking about it, she said, "Your art department can choose courses on your own. You can choose some courses you are interested in, but similar to those courses in fighting. , Don't choose anymore, those instructors are more... well, more severe." Mu Qidong said with reservations, severe? Haha, I'm afraid it's severe to abnormal.

Mu Qingxin nodded, thinking in her heart that if it was just strict, she would still accept it because the teacher must be strict, otherwise the students would not learn well.

"Big brother, the mentors in the academy...what are their personalities? Are there any...very weird personalities?" Mu Qingxin glanced at the question of Lingling's lifting and said.

"...Weird personality?" Mu Qidong looked at his ignorant younger sister, wondering how to tell her sister this cruel fact.

Alan on the side stretched out his head, "Where is the mentor of Philippe College... weird personality, it's just... a perverted personality! Specializing in abuse of students for pleasure, so that students can progress from the flogging..."

Mu Qidong quickly stepped away and looked at Alan coldly, "Why haven't you left yet."

Alan looked at Mu Qidong innocently, "I haven't counted one yet. Oh, let me say a few words to my sister Xinxin. I haven't seen my sister for a long time, so I miss her!" Let me talk, if you send food in the future, send him one more!

"two"

Allen got up immediately and yelled, "What are you doing, Sister Xinxin misses me too, you can't deprive us of the right to meet!"

"One" Mu Qidong spit out coldly, looking at Allen blankly.

Alan looked at Mu Qidong and sighed deeply, knowing that this guy wouldn't let him talk to Xinxin, huh, careful guy! "I'm leaving, I'm leaving!" Allen shook his head and left.

Mu Qidong watched Alan close the door, then looked back, his face...come back to mild, watching the video of the suspicious...confused sister, explained, "Alan was here just now, and now he has left."

Mu Qingxin nodded, and at the same time, her heart was pounding. Oh, my elder brother just now looked so handsome with a serious face. He is really domineering president Fan, cool!

Seeing her younger sister turning into a little...like a fan again, Mu Qidong's face...had a smile. However, thinking of what grandfather said to him before, Xinxin also sent food to the young marshal Jiyou recently. Mu Qidong's smile faded a bit, "hearted"

"Huh?" Mu Qingxin looked at the handsome older brother.

When the words came to the lips, looking at the innocent and lovely sister, Mu Qidong couldn't ask anymore, forget it, don't ask anymore, if she doesn't have that kind of thought in her heart now, ask it out by herself, so that there will be thoughts in her heart. That would be counterproductive.

"It's nothing, the mentors of the Philippe Academy all retired from the team. They all came out after fighting and going to the fire, and they also retreated for some reason. You know, only those who have experienced war and despair. People know that in order to be less desperate in the future, they must do more training when they have time and are still studying. The instructors are so strict, in fact, everything is for the good of the students.

So, Xinxin, no matter which mentor you meet next, no matter what his...character is, please give some respect to the mentor. You may not understand it now, but you will know later. The mentors always want Teach everything about yourself to students so that they can relax in the future. "

After listening to Mu Qidong's words, Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Lingshui Huanlan were silent.

Mu Qidong smiled when his sister was silent, "What? Afraid?"

"No!" Mu Qingxin curled her lips, "I'm not afraid. Besides, I don't have a deep hatred with the tutors. As long as the tasks assigned by the tutors are completed, it's just going to class, not on the battlefield!"

After Mu Qingxin's words, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan's tense nerves relaxed. That's right, they're just going to class, not on the battlefield. The instructor is not strict. What matters to them, as long as they It's ok to complete the task honestly!

Hearing what his sister said, Mu Qidong was stunned for a moment, then laughed, happy for the optimism that his sister thought.

"Yes, as long as you complete the task assigned by the tutor, of course, if you can't complete it, the tutor will not make it difficult for you, but will help you. Remember, treat every tutor sincerely, respect the tutor, and the tutor will not I will embarrass you!" Finally, Mu Qidong gave Mu Qingxin roughly the course in the academy, and let Mu Qingxin choose what she was interested in.

After talking for an hour, Mu Qingxin thanked her elder brother, and said goodbye, she was about to start choosing courses.

The course selection time is from 6 to 12, six hours, and it is now 5:46. The website has not yet opened, so Mu Qingxin quickly got up and cooked a few bags of instant noodles, which she had given to her elder brother and father. I told my second brother that when school starts, there will probably be very little time for cooking, so let them eat the food sent from the store.

Qin Jiyou..., when Mu Qingxin thought of him, she also sent him a message to talk about class. By the way, three meals a day might be irregular.

"Didi"

Mu Qingxin was eating the noodles, watching the news that came back quickly, immediately stopped eating the noodles, clicked to read it, and it said, "Okay, take a break, you can ask me any questions on the course, I should be able to Give you some suggestions."