Chapter 219: clearance

"D4..." Gao Dazhuang looked up and looked around, "There!" He found the d4 area and walked over with Mu Qingxin.

"Little legend, here it is!" Gao Dazhuang stopped.

Mu Qingxin had already seen a person standing in the d4 duel arena, and that person was standing there with a dark... look and a cold face, exuding a cold breath.

Gao Dazhuang looked at the people inside, and said with some worry, "Legend, this opponent looks a bit powerful, you..." Do you want to give up?

Mu Qingxin looked at the people inside and felt a little difficult to cope with, and shook her head, "It's okay, there are challenges only when there is a chance to improve. If you encounter strong ones, you will shrink back, and you will always live in the bottom of the well without knowing people. There is someone outside, and there is sky outside."

Mu Qing took a deep breath, "Wait for me outside, I'm going in!"

"Come on, little legend!" Gao Dazhuang's worried gaze followed Mu Qingxin who entered the d4 battlefield, silently saying cheer in her heart.

"Hey, this little guy is amazing..." At this time, the registration officer Lin Zi was watching the duel between "Legend" and "m101" who had just fought on the S1 battlefield.

"Linzi, what are you looking at? I have called you for a long time without talking!"

Lin Zi was slapped on the shoulder suddenly, and he reacted to see and saw his colleague standing in front of him.

"Dong, it's you, sorry, I didn't notice you just now, what's the matter?" Lin Zi looked at his colleague in the virtual world sorry.

In the virtual world, there are also staff members who are only hired after several levels of screening. After being hired, everyone signs a confidentiality agreement. They must not tell each other their real information or let others know that they are working in the virtual world. Work in the virtual world for up to six hours a day, and then take a break off the assembly line, and earn more credits in the virtual world than in the real world.

"What are you looking at?" Dong walked to Lin Zi's side, stretched his head and looked at the light screen.

Lin Zi flashed his body and began to pack his own things. It's time to change shifts, "There was a little guy who just registered to have a duel, and he won the duel. I'm watching how she wins, here, is it surprised!"

Looking at the content in the light screen, Dong's eyes widened in surprise, "Cool!" He was instantly fanned by the little guy inside!

Lin Zi nodded in agreement, "She should have entered the duel by now. I don't know if she will win this time."

"Still in a duel? Where?" After Dong heard this, he immediately inquired the legend's name.

"In the d4 duel, what is the name of her opponent this time?" Lin Zi finished packing and stood up. Dong sat down, because at this moment Dong took over the job, Lin Zi should go offline and rest.

Dong quickly tuned the video to the d4 duel arena. In the next second, the two people on the duel arena appeared on the light screen.

"Ah, it's clearance!" Dong shouted in surprise.

"Who?" Lin Zi put down his things, looked suspiciously, and saw a man exuding darkness standing opposite the little guy in the duel, "Oh, the legend is over!"

"Papa...Papa..." The keyboard pattered.

Lin Zi suspiciously... looked at Dong who was typing frantically, "Dong, what are you doing?"

With an excited smile on Dong's face, he quickly pressed the keyboard with his hands, "It's Jingkong, Jingkong is actually fighting again! I want to promote it and let more people come and watch!"

"Who is Jingkong?" Lin Zi is very curious. He hasn't been working here for a long time. I don't know who Jingkong is. Is he famous and powerful? Isn't that "legend" too unlucky, it will definitely fail!

Dong quickly put out a promotional post, put it in the duel post, looked up at Linzi, and said, "Clear space, he is very famous in the duel arena. Although he doesn't often come to the virtual world, he is famous in the first battle!" Dong Speaking of the clearance, there was a moment of interest.

"Kingkong didn't know where it came from. It is said that a hacker did not find his trace. Each time he went to the virtual world, the location was different, and each time he went to the virtual world, he only went to one place, the duel field! And only duel. once!

Since I came to the virtual world five years ago, the number of visits is only a handful. Today should be the eleventh. On average, I only visited twice a year. "

"Why did he become famous in World War I? He is still only a first-level user."

"Do you know that he was in a duel with a few levels for the first time?" Dong looked at the forest mysteriously.

Lin Zi asked...bewilderedly, "Isn't it just a duel with a low-level one? Is it possible that he can also fight a cross-level duel? He is not afraid of death!"

"Yeah, he is not afraid of death! When he came up in the past, he had to fight a duel with a person above level ten. This is unique!

Therefore, it attracted everyone's attention for a while. Everyone was guessing how many seconds he could hold in the duel. Some people bet that he was killed in one second! Some people say five seconds, ten seconds, twenty seconds, no one believes he can hold on for one minute! but! "Dong's face... said luminously.

"He really didn't spend more than a minute in the duel!"

"He lost?" Lin Zi asked while looking at Dong.

Dong said with a look of admiration, "No, he defeated a level 10 user in one minute!"

"No...no...a novice defeated a level ten user..." Lin Zi looked at Dong in shock.

Dong looked at Lin Zi's shocked expression, "If you have a chance, you can call up the duel videos of the clear sky over the years. You can see how good he is!"

"How did he win?" Lin Zi was very curious!

Dong stared at the people in the light screen, "Did you see that he is dark? He is a dark type, can hide in the dark, and his skills are very agile. In the previous ten duels, each opponent was stronger than the other, but He solved it in one minute!"

"..." Lin Zi looked at the little guy on the light screen with some unbearable gaze, sympathizing with the legend in his heart. This little guy had just won, and before he had time to celebrate, he met such a powerful character. I just hope that the clearance can be seen in this little guy's chubby and small appearance, and he can be more merciful...

"Ah, it's really headroom! Here comes the headroom, here comes the headroom!"

"Headroom, it's headroom!"

"Oh my God, I am so lucky that I saw the clearance with my own eyes!"

"Who is the opponent in the clearance this time? Huh huh? Why is it a little meatball!"

"It's too much to fight a new user like this..."

"Oh, who is that legend! I don't know if we only fight one battle at a time! Why are we looking for such an unreliable opponent? I am afraid that the opponent will be killed by the clearance within a second..."

"That's right, I really want to see someone who can hold on for a minute under Jingkong..."

"Clear space, it's really clear space. Fortunately, I didn't go offline, haha..."