Chapter 206: egg

If you look closely, you can see that there are some simple and square crib-like things next to each crater, and there are many...eggs on them!

Looking around, there are six volcanic craters. There are such devices next to each crater. There are thick... blankets on them,... the blankets are covered with newborn baby-sized eggs. That egg It was a fiery red...color, and it was very similar to the color... of the burnt red volcanic rock, but it was more conspicuous because of the things underneath it.

I saw the six eggs emitting white... colored smoke from the crater, and the epidermis directly absorbed the smoke. After the absorption, the color... of the egg shell became redder.

"Is the color of these eggs... red... color?" Dongfang Ze's face... looked at the red... color eggs seriously.

Ying Er Ying Wu Ying Liu looked at each other, they didn't know, they weren't transporting them.

"No, those eggs are all white...colorful!"

Suddenly, a person appeared in the aircraft, Ying Er Ying Wu Ying Liu was taken aback, but he quickly recovered and restrained his expression. They had seen this situation. Before tonight, he was a little distracted and suddenly appeared. The people were taken aback, but the master didn't care.

Dongfangze fell into deep thought as he listened to the words of the people who appeared, "So, these guys who have turned red... should have fire abilities after they are broken."

"It should be like this, but everything needs to be verified after they are born."

The man was hiding in the darkness, standing in the dark of the aircraft, all in black...I don't know when he came in, but Yinger and the others followed the master. They often encountered such things. You will be scared every time, and you will be curious, but if you see more, you will know that it is because of the conveyor belt.

"Yeah" Dongfang Ze nodded after hearing this, "Are there other phenomena?"

"Yes, a few of them were shaking just now, and it seems they will be able to break out of their shells soon."

Dongfangze looked at the eggs outside, "Moved? How long will the budget be able to break the shell?"

The people in black were silent, Ying Er and the other three paid attention to the surrounding environment motionlessly. They didn't speak, and their breathing became much lighter. Suddenly, there was silence in the aircraft, Dongfang Ze did not speak, and still looked out the window silently.

"A month or so, today is the first time to move. After you master the frequency of their movements, you can accurately calculate the time. Generally speaking, once they move, their expressions are already conscious and their bodies have been developed. Wait for consciousness to wake up. , Save enough energy to break the shell."

Dongfangze retracted his gaze, "Okay, always pay attention to their dynamics, and report to me at any time."

"Yes, Master"

After the man in black finished speaking, he disappeared into the aircraft in the next second.

"Let's go, go to area 1." Dongfang Ze never glanced at the man in black.

"Yes, Master." Shadow Two started the aircraft and headed to Area 1.

"Continue to sing." Dongfang Ze said, leaning on the chair.

"Yes, Master" Ying Wu hurriedly switched on the music player again. He turned off the music as soon as he reached the No. 3 area. Ying Wu secretly glanced at the Master's already stretched brow, and he was relieved. This music also works for the master.

Every time he was upset, he would relax after listening to this song, and he would be full of energy afterwards.

"Is there a lot of express delivery to Pluto recently?"

Suddenly Dongfangze spoke and asked.

Yinger quickly replied, "Yes, master. Pluto is now sent by express delivery every day."

"Where is Team Nether? Who are they all sent to?"

"Both, but there is also the package of Jiyou Marshal."

"Oh? Someone is sending something to the marshal Jiyou?" Dongfang Ze opened his eyes and looked at Ying Er curiously. "Who sent it?"

"Sent from Mu's family."

"The Mu family..." Dongfang Ze thought for a while and knew who it was. It must have been sent for food, but when did the Mu family get so close to the Jiyou Marshal? Young Master Jiyou is not close to anyone...

After that, Dongfangze didn't ask any more questions. After waiting for a long time, Dongfangze said, "Pay attention to the destination of the mail from the next home in the future."

"Yes, Master." Yinger agreed, and asked hesitantly, "Do you need to unpack the package..."

"No need to."

"Yes!"

This night, some people can't sleep, some people sleep well. With the passage of time, the luminometer gradually lights up.

Early in the morning, Mu Qingxin got up early and made breakfast for everyone. Today, mom and the others are going to the Sky Food City, which just opened, and someone needs to be there to watch.

Mu Qingxin, Mu Qixi and Dongfang Ling said that they didn't want to go, and they had been shopping enough yesterday.

The elders are gone, and Mu Qingxin is left in the house, and the three of them don't know what they are doing. They are boring for a while.

"Or, let's go to Lanlan to play! I haven't been to Mercury yet!" Dongfang Ling suggested.

"Mercury?" Mu Qixi repeatedly confirmed.

"Hmm, let's go to Mercury!"

Mu Qingxin listened and became interested, "Okay, okay, I also want to go to Mercury to play. I heard Lanlan say that there is her home in the water. How can I live in the water? I don't know if her home is. That kind of palace is still a shell..." Mu Qingxin got more and more excited as she talked about it. Will it be like the fairy tale said, the underwater palace...

Mu Qixi saw the two excitedly looking forward to it, and smiled, "Do you think that Mercury is so easy to go to? You need a pass!"

"Pass?" Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling looked at the third brother suspiciously.

Mu Qixi explained, "Yes, because Mercury people are different races from humans. If they are both humans, you can think of anywhere, but once other races are involved, you need a pass to board the planet."

"Ah? Why is it so troublesome? How do you get a pass?" Dongfang Ling asked discouragedly.

"You need to apply for a pass at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and then get approval from Mercury before you can go."

"Brother, how long does it take to get the pass?" If it can be done in one day, then they can go tomorrow.

Mu Qixi... rubbed... her sister's head, and smiled, "If it's normal, it will take three days. Recently, it just happened to be a holiday. The foreign affairs department is busy and there must be no time to handle it."

Mu Qingxin pursed her lips and sighed, "Hey, you can't go to Lanlan. Lanlan will definitely not go out as soon as he gets home. You can only wait for the next time."

"Yes..." Dongfang Ling also looked disappointed.

"Then what are we doing today? It's so boring..." Dongfang Ling clutched his head irritably, and finally had a vacation. There was no place to play, which was also annoying.

Mu Qingxin looked at her third brother, who also smiled bitterly, he didn't know where it was fun.