Chapter 237: Not in service area

Mu Qingxin did it cross-legged, holding the tree's heart with her left hand, closing her eyes, and starting to circulate the natal pearl in her body, slowly introducing aura into her left hand.

When the aura just touched the surface of the tree heart, Mu Qingxin felt that the aura in the body was quickly sucked away. At this time, the tree heart was like a bottomless pit like a whirlpool, sucking the delicious aura.

In an instant, Mu Qingxin's face became pale and transparent, her spirit was exhausted, and the tree's heart was about to be scarce. At this time, Mu Qing regretted it in her heart. She clearly said that she only borrowed a little. What is a little bit, so continue. She will finish playing first!

No, she needs to replenish her aura, Mu Qing opened her eyes weakly, and moved into the space with a thought.

"Wow! My goodness, there is such a strong aura here!!!"

The tree's heart was suddenly moved to another unfamiliar place, and when it entered, it was attracted by the strong spiritual energy contained in the air. This is really a blessed place for cultivation!

Mu Qingxin saw the heart of the tree that jumped down from her palm automatically, and ignored it. She took the spirit spring water, drank it, and closed her eyes to run the strengthening magic technique, regulating the lack of spiritual energy in the body.

In the space, one person, Kazuki, cultivated quietly, supplementing the energy he needed. Time passed quickly, but the time outside was slow. However, it has been nearly a day, and the Mu family is about to explode. God.

"What about your heart? What about Bill? Where did the two of them go?" As soon as Borissa entered the door, she went to Bill for the first time, asking what her good granddaughter did today and how she felt like, but she shouted She didn't see Bill coming over for several times. When she went to the granddaughter's room, she didn't see the figure of the good granddaughter. She thought that maybe the good granddaughter went out to play with Bill and his grandson, so she didn't take it seriously.

When Mu Zhaohui and the others came back, they found that Bill was not at home, so they asked.

"Bill went out with Xinxin?" Mu Zhaohui glanced at the room of the baby great-granddaughter, and it was quiet inside.

Boresa on the side laughed, "It should be, maybe I feel bored at home, so the third kid took them out to play."

"Bell, Bill..."

Suddenly, Mu Qixi's call came from the second floor, and the eyes of the people below looked up, and they saw Mu Qixi who had reached the top of the stairs.

Mu Qixi saw that Grandpa Gao's...milk...milk and mothers were all coming back, with a surprised expression on her face, "Gaozu, you have come back so early."

Ou Xuemei frowned, "Qixi, are you at home?"

"Ah, where can I be when I'm not at home?" Mu Qixi was asked by her mother inexplicably, so she was unclear.

"What about Bill? I didn't see it for a long time. I wanted it to do me a favor..." Mu Qixi looked at the living room downstairs. He didn't see Bill, nor Seeing Dongfang Ling's figure, I wondered, "Where is Lingling? Why didn't you come back with you?"

"Lingling will be back in a while, you first tell me where Xinxin and Bill have gone!" Borissa said impatiently.

"Huh? Isn't Xinxin at home?" Mu Qixi was stunned.

"You don't know where Xinxin and the others have gone?!" Mu Xutao stood up awkwardly, scolding himself for this unconscious little grandson.

Mu Qixi was scolded for a moment, and quickly turned on his brain. When Bill went out, he would definitely notify himself.

"Master San, I went to the Flame Park with my master."

"Oh, it's okay, it's okay, Xinxin and Bill have gone to the Flame Park, and will be back later!" Mu Qixi sent a message and said to the anxious grandpa.

After Mu Xutao heard this, they relaxed, "Boy, you ask when Bill will be back. It's all this time, and it will be dark soon."

"Okay, I'm asking!" Mu Qixi secretly rolled his eyes. When he went out at night and stayed home, he had never seen you worry so much. After Mu Qixi edited the message, click to send.

"Dingding, sending failed!"

"Huh?" Mu Qixi saw the failed message and was taken aback for a moment, then clicked to resend.

"Dingding, sending failed!"

Continue to resend...

"Dingding, sending failed!"

"..." Mu Qixi was a little anxious, how could it fail to send? No, the star network is everywhere in the interstellar network, no matter how far away, you can receive the message...

Mu Qixi forwarded to his sister, "Dingding, not in the service area, sending failed!"

"Not in the service area????" Mu Qixi looked at the above prompt, was stunned, looked up blankly, looked at the elders who were chatting, and asked stupidly, "Grandpa, not in the service area...what does it mean? ?"

"..."

Everyone, with their heads covered by Mu Qixi's words, looked at him with astonishment.

Mu Zhaohui was the first to react, "What do you mean, who is not in the service area!" Don't worry!

"Xin...XinXin..." Mu Qixi felt a little at a loss.

"Heart?!" Several people said in unison, "No...not in the service area!" Several people opened their mouths and looked at Mu Qixi in amazement.

Mu Qixi nodded nonchalantly, "Where is Bill?"

"I can't get in touch, the message hasn't been sent..."

Several people stopped talking, and they all bowed their heads to send messages to Bill still hearted.

"Dingding, sending failed!"

"Dingding, not in the service area, sending failed!"

...

There was a sound of reminder, hammering heavily on everyone's heart, "Dad... Dad..., which part of Capital Star belongs to... not in the service area..." Mu Xutao looked up at the series of failed transmissions on Guang Brain and asked. With his father.

Mu Zhaohui looked at the prompt message of failure to send his eyes, and his mind moved quickly, and finally leaned back on the sofa, "No...now the entire planet is covered by the star network, with a coverage rate of 99.9%. "Mu Zhaohui turned on his light and shadow projection... and projected the entire Capital Star in front of everyone.

Mu Qixi ran down quickly and stumbled under the projection. At this time, his head was completely controlled by the words "out of service area".

Mu Zhaohui pointed to the imaginary Capital Star, "This is the Flame Park. Before that, Bill said that the place they went was the Flame Park. Three boys, look at the time and feel at what time they left."

Mu Qixi hurriedly clicked on the message sent by Bill, and the time displayed on it was "It's nine and nine minutes."

Hearing that, everyone's heart sank. It is now 4:50. More than seven hours have passed. When did Xinxin and the others not be in the service area?

"From home to Liyan Park, there are these few routes. If Bill follows up, it will definitely take this route." Mu Zhaohui pointed to the route and enlarged the route.