Chapter 268: How unlucky (1)

"Hey, it's Mu Qingxin!"

"I saw it, so cute, I really want to take home..."

"Mu Qingxin sings well. I have to listen to her songs every night to fall asleep!"

"Me too, me too, if one day I don't listen, I feel like something is missing..."

"Cut, it's just that I can sing. I don't have the ability to sing. What's the use of singing? Now there is no need for singers to embellish the stars..."

"That's right, but after listening to her songs, I feel that my life has become more radiant from now on. Compared to those synthesized songs, what I used to listen to was all things!"

"Mu Qingxin, Mu Qingxin, their team won the first place in this military training, and their team is generally very young and super awesome!"

"First place? Just kidding! The seniors should get the first place. How can they get it, right?"

"There was absolutely no cheating, not to mention that there was Marshal Jiyou, no one dared to cheat. At the end, Marshal Jiyou released a video of their team's field battle, especially when the tyranny wanted to besiege and attack the two teams of their team. Awesome!

"

"Oh, why did Mu Qingxin sit in that position? That position is a special seat for the instructor to ask questions. She really has the courage!"

"I hope this cute little girl can withstand the ninety-nine and eighty-one questions from the tutor for a while!"

...

From the moment Mu Qingxin entered the classroom, her mental energy was scattered throughout the classroom. At the beginning of the classmates' discussions and discussions, she heard them one by one, and finally she heard the special seat for the tutor's questions. After experiencing the just abnormal Feli body, she is sitting here like sitting on pins and needles.

As everyone whispered to each other, a slender figure appeared at the door.

Seeing the mentor, everyone immediately stopped discussing, sitting in a distressed look ahead, Mu Qingxin was sitting in the first row, and she saw the mentor at first sight, secretly glanced at the mentor, the next second Mu Qingxin's eyes were tight. Staring at the tutor.

"Handsome!" Mu Qingxin looked at the tutor of the alien planting course and exclaimed in her heart. This tutor looked thin and weak, with a gentle look, handsome with elegance, and a gentleman's breath. Like a noble master.

As if feeling a scorching gaze, Zi Jinfu put down the things in his hands, looked over, and immediately saw a girl who was obviously shorter than the students present, but was very delicate and lovely, her eyes glowing. .

After seeing Mu Qingxin, she thought of what Benny said, "The biggest drawback of Xinxin girl is that she likes to see handsome guys. When she sees handsome guys, she can't look away, and she is afraid that the little guys will be cheated away by the handsome men in the future! "Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin, who was staring at her with shining eyes, a smile flashed in his eyes, and then after seeing Mu Qingxin's seat, he was even more surprised, and then he was silent... Averted his gaze and glanced at the students who were sitting in the classroom, a gentle smile appeared on their faces.

"I said why the classroom looks different today. The students who participated in the military training have returned. Today our classroom is really full."

"Students who have been studying for a month already know me, so today I will give a brief introduction to the freshmen. I am the tutor of the alien planting course, Zi Jinfu. In my class, I am not so tired and will not let Your body feels tired, just bring your brain, other rules, then you can ask the seniors around you, OK, next we will start the class, today we are going to tell you about a very Dangerous alien plants..."

"It's simply pleasing to the eyes, and the sound is so good, this class is the right choice!" Mu Qing excitedly looked at the handsome tutor, and the haze brought to her by the last class was wiped out. It is better to be a real tutor. , Has connotation, has emotion!

Zi Jinfu felt the hot gaze from the left side of the front row, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, "Have anyone seen this alien plant? Please tell me its name." His gaze shifted to the little girl who looked at him idiotically. .

"Ah, Mentor Zi Jinfu is more handsome!" Mu Qing shouted in her heart.

"This classmate, tell me something." Zi Jinfu smiled and touched Mu Qingxin's table.

"Ok?"

Mu Qingxin looked up at the instructor in front of him in shock, what would she do? Just now she only cared about admiring the handsome guy and forgot to attend the class...

The smile on Zi Jinfu's face was even softer. For the freshmen, they felt that the tutor of the alien transplantation course... had a great personality, not at all as harsh and cruel as other tutors, but very gentle.

For the students who have been there for a month, hehe, another group of little naives who are deceived by the appearance of the tutor, the most dangerous sign of the tutor Zi Jinfu is smile!

When he smiles brightly, it means that someone is going to die. Oops, Mu Qing's heart is over, and it takes less than five minutes to go to class! Just received the first question from the tutor, and there are nine to eighty questions after that!

Looking at Mu Qingxin with a dazed face, Zi Jinfu's smile was even bigger. Seeing the smile on the tutor's face, the students below shrank their heads unanimously, a sudden shock in their heart, and looked at Mu Qing sympathetically. heart.

"This classmate, do you know this alien plant? Please name it."

Mu Qingxin followed the mentor's gaze and looked at Zi Jinfu. It was a small piece of vine. After seeing the content of the picture, Mu Qingxin turned black instantly and looked at Zi Jinfu with black lines. Can you show us the full content of this alien plant?"

Hearing Mu Qingxin's request, Zi Jinfu's face stiffened for a moment, but he recovered quickly, and then... a playful smile appeared on his face. Hehe, no one has ever mentioned this request, only will and will not. Yes, no student has ever questioned what he said, interesting, really interesting!

The other students below also looked at Mu Qingxin with a look of surprise. They didn't recognize this Alien, but they had never thought of letting the instructor release all the appearance of Alien.

Mu Qingxin looked at her mentor, waiting for him to release the picture.

Zi Jinfu smiled gently, "Yes." After finishing speaking, he changed the picture, "Do you know?" Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin and asked, waiting for her to say those three words. When the time comes... ...

Mu Qingxin carefully looked at the picture above. This is not the devil's vine, but the devil's vine in the picture should be younger, much smaller than the one they encountered during the military training, and the color... Very light.

"This is the devil's vine, it should be the devil's vine in childhood." Mu Qingxin was thankful that she happened to know this devil's vine and didn't lose face for the first time in class.

Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin in amazement. He never thought that Mu Qingxin knew Devil Vine and didn't react for a while. The punishment he prepared was... useless?