Chapter 297: Wronged

Mu Qing stood up helplessly and answered the unreasonable question of tutor Zi Jinfu, "Teacher, if I know what these aliens are afraid of, I won't come to the aliens class!" Your intentions are too obvious, this is not an explicit punishment. Am I handwriting? Already the tenth question, enough! ! !

Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin with a smile on his face, "My most important purpose is to let you observe the environment around it carefully, and discover from the environment what they fear and what they like!" Just knowing that you don't know. , That's why I asked you a question. Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin with a smile, thinking in his heart, this little girl's words are really good, let her write more, and you can use these words to give away in the future. face!

If Mu Qingxin knew what Mr. Zi Jinfu's plan was at this time, she would definitely slap her up. For your careful thinking, let me write so hard, would you bear it? !

Mu Qingxin choked speechlessly when she heard Zi Jinfu's words, only that she could not see it.

Zi Jinfu smiled triumphantly, "Very well, what I will say next, write twice!"

"..." Mu Qing sat down numbly, listening with her ears upright, remembering, she felt that she was competing with the alien planting class, and she must contact her second brother when school is over! ! !

The other students in the class looked at Mu Qingxin with pity and gratitude.

What pity is that being asked so many meaningless questions by the instructor, and being punished to write so many times, it is really miserable!

Thankfully, because she was stared at by the tutor, the tutor did not notice other people and did not ask them questions. They escaped the punishment.

Mu Qingxin: "qaq!!!"

The get out of class was finally over. Mu Qingxin didn't want to stay for a moment and got up and quickly left this hapless classroom. She didn't want to see the face of Teacher Zi Jinfu. She was afraid that she could not help but want to smoke him!

"Student Mu, wait a minute!" Seeing Mu Qingxin quickly preparing to leave, Zi Jinfu hurriedly called her.

Mu Qingxin stopped at the door of the classroom, turned around stiffly, looked at the gentle smile of Tutor Zi Jinfu, and took a deep breath, "Tutor, what's the matter?"

Seeing the hidden anger in Mu Qing's eyes, Zi Jinfu flashed slyly in his eyes, "Oh, there is nothing wrong, just want to ask classmate Mu, have you remembered what the instructor just said?"

"Tutor, I remember it all." Mu Qingxin nodded and replied.

"Well, just remember, go back, write today's content twice, see you next week!" Zi Jinfu nodded with satisfaction, just remember, otherwise when he sends out in the future, in case something is wrong The place is unsightly when seen by others.

"...See you next week..." Mu Qingxin left blankly, she knew, she knew that she shouldn't have hope, she just thought that the tutor's conscience discovered that she would reduce her punishment, huh, she Think too much...

Twice! Change the content of today, all the content, twice! ! !

Today, I talked about fifteen kinds of aliens in the alien planting class, so she had to write... Mu Qing closed her eyes and didn't want to think about it. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to cry...

Mu Qingxin endured her grievance and anger, quickly returned to the dormitory, put down two bowls of instant noodles and entered her room. She has no energy to cook today, she has to write...

"Pop!" Mu Qingxin wrote a few words, patted the pen on the table, her face full of anger, she really didn't know how she had offended Zi Jinfu's tutor, brother, yes, Zi Jinfu The instructor mentioned the second brother, and the second brother Qin also mentioned the second brother.

Mu Qingxin quickly turned on her brain and contacted her second brother. He didn't reply to the message sent to the second brother last night. It's noon now. I don't know if the second brother is busy right now.

Mu Qingxin sent a video request, ringing again and again, but... the other party just didn't receive it.

Mu Qingxin sent video requests to her father and her elder brother separately, but still no one received it.

"Why didn't you pick it up?" Mu Qing felt very angry at this time, and she felt extremely uncomfortable seeing that a quarter of the paper was missing on the table.

"Brother Qin, are you busy now? Have you seen my second brother? If you see my second brother, let him send me a message, thank you." Mu Qingxin finished editing the message and clicked to send it to Qin Silent.

Mu Qingxin knew about the exercise today, so her father, her eldest brother, her second brother, and Qin Jiyou are all on the same planet. The second brother can't connect, and her father can't connect with her eldest brother. They can only contact Qin Jiyou and watch him. Can you help.

"Didi..."

In the monitoring room, Qin Jiyou's optical brain vibrated. Qin Jiyou looked away from the monitor, clicked on his own optical brain, and saw that it was the message sent by Mu Qingxin, and when he saw the content, he suddenly felt in his heart.

Because of the exercise, all messages on this planet are blocked. No outside messages can be received here. The message will not be received until the exercise is over. He forgot about it last night. He told Xinxin about the instructor of the alien planting course and asked her. The second brother asked. He had forgotten that Mu Qinan was also on this planet and could not receive the message, so he must be anxious.

Qin Jiyou immediately sent a message to explain the situation here and asked her how to attend class today.

After receiving the message from Qin Jiyou, Mu Qingxin realized that the message could not be received on that planet, so her father and eldest brother did not reply. It turned out that she could not receive the message sent by herself...

At this time, Mu Qingxin didn't realize why Dad and the others couldn't receive the messages on the same planet, but Qin Jiyou could.

Of course, Qin Jiyou's optical brain was designed by Moss himself, and the authority is the greatest. The shielding instrument is meaningless to Qin Jiyou.

Seeing Qin Jiyou's question, Mu Qingxin felt a huge grievance, her eyes moisturized, holding back tears, and Mu Qingxin edited the message, "It's not good, I suddenly want to cry, haha, I may be possessed by the mold god, so I'm so unlucky..."

Qin Jiyou saw the message sent by Mu Qingxin and saw the phrase "I want to cry", his eyebrows...fur frowned, looked around, and patted Ling Xuan on the shoulder.

"Boss, what's the matter?" Ling Xuan looked at the boss suspiciously.

"You are watching here, I'll go out."

"Ok."

After Qin Jiyou gave the explanation, he hurriedly left the monitoring room and found an empty room. After covering the room with mental energy, he turned on the light brain video communication and sent it over.

"Didi..."

Mu Qing lay on the table feebly, saw the video request sent by Qin Jiyou, quickly sat up, sorted out her emotions, and clicked on it.

"Brother Qin..." Mu Qingxin smiled and shouted when she saw the person in the video. She didn't know why. The moment she saw Qin Jiyou, the grievances in Mu Qing's heart suddenly broke out.