Chapter 279: Who are you attacking?

"Haha, the instructor was just joking just now. How could the instructor doubt your father? He was just curious about your board. It was so powerful that it could stop the flames of the flamingo, and even shoot the flamingo to death, Mu Qingxin, can you let us see the board you just used?" Vito looked at Mu Qingxin with a smile...

When the others heard this, they also looked at Mu Qingxin expectantly. They also wanted to see it. They were too far away just now and they didn't see it.

Mu Qingxin lowered her eyes,... with a clear gaze, she had already guessed what Vito Instructor wanted to do. The purpose was not to discredit their family's reputation, but to want her Fengxian, huh, her Fengxian. The string is unique, if you want to be phoenix string, think of the beauty! If you want it, Feng Xian hates you!

"Okay, of course you can watch it!" Mu Qingxin agreed with a smile.

"Xinxin!" On the side of Wangs and Myron's faces... with worried expressions, they kept giving Mu Qing Xin a look... and beckoning her not to take it out. If it's another mentor, Xin Xin will be choked. It doesn't matter if you take it out, but Teacher Vito won't do it, because his original mind was not pure, and because of Pete, I was afraid that Xinxin took out the phoenix string and couldn't take it back.

Seeing the worried gazes of Wangs and Myron, Mu Qingxin smiled, blinked quietly with them, took out the piano from the space, and everyone immediately surrounded her.

"Huh? Why are there still a few threads on this?"

"The shape of this board is so curious!"

"What's the use of these lines? When hitting, do you hook these lines?"

"I just saw that this board can become bigger and smaller, it's amazing..."

......All the students watched and discussed the piano in Mu Qingxin's hands. No one touched it, because the interstellar people have a strong sense of respecting others' possessions and do not touch other people's objects casually. Of course, with the permission of others You can touch it in the case of.

Vito looked at the strange board in Mu Qingxin's hand, and greedy glances flashed in his eyes, "Student Mu, can you let me take a look at your weapon?"

Mu Qingxin raised a smile, "Of course you can, tutor, take your time!" As she said, she passed the piano in her hand to Vito.

Vito carefully took the piano with both hands, and gently stroked...touching the lines on it, carefully looking at each place, carefully studying, thinking about how to remove the board.

The students turned their gazes to Vito's tutor, looked at the board in his hand, and asked the tutor, "Tutor, can you see what material this is made of?"

"Tutor, is this board heavy?"

"Tutor, how do you feel holding it in your hand?"

"tutor......"

Everyone was rushing to ask, Vito frowned as he listened to the noisy question and scanned the students coldly. The students immediately shut up and stopped talking.

Vance took the opportunity to pull Mu Qingxin over, while Myron closely watched Vito's teacher's movements to prevent him from surreptitiously changing the things he had in mind.

"Xinxin, how did you take it out, in case..." Vance looked at Mu Qingxin in a low voice anxiously.

Mu Qingxin shook her head, "It's okay, and there's nothing wrong, just look at it."

Vito, who looked down at the board in his hand, flashed a sneer after hearing Mu Qingxin's words, hum, the innocent girl, after taking it out, there is no chance to take it back!

Vito raised his hand and looked at the time, "Today ended early, more than forty minutes have passed, and the normal school time is not yet as good as..." Vito looked at the students. The students were treated by Vito's tutor. My eyes trembled, there won't be another flamingo, right?

"Why don't we try the power of this board to see how powerful it is!" Vito raised the piano in his hand and said.

"Okay... OK!"

"I agree!"

"I agree"

...Heard that there is no need to release alien beasts, everyone is relieved, great, as long as there are no alien beasts, let them do anything, and they also want to see the power of this board, just now I'm too nervous to see it clearly.

Vito looked at Mu Qingxin with a smile, and hummed coldly in her heart. See what she is doing, you have decided, can she disagree!

"Okay, I agree too!" Mu Qingxin smiled sweetly.

A successful smile flashed in Vito's eyes, and he said, "Then, Mu Qingxin should hold this board, and other students attack, let's take a look at how amazing this board is!"

"Attack...attack?"

"How to attack?"

"Attack who?"

Upon hearing Vito's tutor, the students looked at the tutor suspiciously.

"Of course it is to attack Mu Qingxin, because this board is in her hands. If you don't attack her, how can you see the power of the board!" Vito said as expected.

"But... can it?" The students looked at Mu Qingxin uncertainly.

Mu Qingxin glanced at the Vito Instructor who was studying the piano and sneered in her heart. She was really enmity, she really wanted to kill herself...

"Yes, no problem, just attack!" Mu Qingxin smiled.

Hearing Mu Qingxin's consent, Vito sneered in his heart. He was a real fearless guy. When she regretted it later!

Instructor Vito returned the piano in his hand to Mu Qingxin, "Student Mu, I hope you can fully use its power in a while!"

Mu Qingxin raised her head to take the piano, and smiled firmly, "Okay!" At the same time, she used her mind to get in touch with Feng Xian, and let Feng Xian control the piano in her hand.

Just when Vito's instructor asked Mu Qingxin to take out the phoenix string, Mu Qingxin immediately contacted Yaya and Xiaohuo with her mind, and asked them to go to the warehouse and quickly find a piano. Although Yaya and Xiaohuo They didn't know what they were doing, but they found the Qin soon, and Mu Qingxin took out the ordinary Qin directly.

Of course she will not take out Feng Xian stupidly. Although Feng Xian has contracted with her, she can take it back at any time no matter where Feng Xian goes, but being taken back suddenly will make some people suspect her, so she Take out an ordinary piano directly, plus the phoenix string is a fairy.

It can be controlled by the same kind, as long as it is an instrument, the phoenix string can be controlled, so she is not afraid that Vito will find any difference between this piano and the phoenix string she used before.

"Now, let's start!" Vito said, looking at the students.

The students looked at each other and looked at Mu Qingxin with a little embarrassment. Mu Qingxin smiled, holding the piano and walked not far away.

"Heart Heart" Vance and Myron looked at Mu Qingxin worriedly, and finally Vance suddenly ran to Mu Qingxin, and Myron followed closely.

"Xinxin, I will fight with you!" Wang Si said firmly, holding Mu Qingxin's arm.