Chapter 320: Work together to pour dirty water(1)

"..." Mu Qixi wanted to cry without tears, didn't he just say a word? Why did the anger rush to him? After a few planets and so many light years away, he could spread fire on him...

Mu Qing looked at the third brother apologetically, watching the third brother being stunned by his father and the elder brother and the second brother, she mourned in silence, and decided in her heart to send delicious food to the third brother tomorrow. What will the third brother have in the future? She is satisfied!

Although there was third brother Mu to block the fire, in the end, Mu Qingxin still did not escape the deep "greets" and "concerns" from her father and her eldest brother!

Afterwards, everyone asked Mu Qingxin to go upstairs to sleep. Mu Qingxin looked at everyone and seemed to be discussing things, but she didn't let herself listen, so she went upstairs obediently.

As soon as she arrived in the room, Mu Qingxin radiated her mental energy and secretly listened to what her father was talking about.

Hearing what they said, Mu Qing understood. It turned out that everyone was discussing the possession of creatures in the academy. It seems that everyone still pays attention to this matter. She just finished talking, everyone's attention is on Xiao Huo scolded herself again for a while, she thought everyone didn't care about that matter...

Mu Qingxin lay on the bed, quietly listening to everyone's conversation.

After listening for nearly an hour, the people below still haven't discussed it properly. It's a bit tricky, because they don't have the right to capture the students because they are all minors. If people know that they have taken the minors, they will What is facing is the interstellar law. Needless to say, those mentors were protected by the academy, so in the end, they decided that they could only transfer their targets, send someone to guard Mu Qingxin in the academy, and then if possible, let Mu Qingxin look for it among adults. Is there anyone similar to this kind of possessed body, and then conduct research.

Research, how to research? When Mu Qingxin heard these two words, she stopped listening, and sighed silently, alas, the research didn't care about the two. One is in vitro research, which only records the person's behavior and some genetic tests. The other is...internal research. If there is no breakthrough...sex conclusion, it is estimated that it will be further sliced!

Think about any creature, as long as it is involved in research, it feels that those researchers are abnormal.

Mu Qingxin's mental power had just been withdrawn, Mu Zhaohui took a deep breath, then sighed, his face... a wry smile and pride.

The others looked at Mu Gaozu's face... and looked at him suspiciously.

"Dad, what's the matter with you?" Mu Xutao asked.

Gaozu Mu smiled and looked at a few people, and shook his head, "It's nothing, it just feels that our family's heart is getting stronger and stronger, and our mental strength has grown more and more diligent. Just now, if not the last time she withdrew her mental strength, the fluctuations were a bit big, I I didn't find her mental power has been here."

"The spiritual power of the heart?" everyone shouted in unison.

Mu Zhaohui nodded, "Yeah, it should be from her to go upstairs, the mental strength is here!" After that, Mu Zhaohui laughed. No wonder she agreed so neatly when the little guy was just let upstairs. , It turns out that there are post tricks, haha...

When other people heard this, the expressions on their faces could not help but Mu Xutao and Borissa were proud and proud. But Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan... showed a trace of embarrassment, and the younger sister's mental power was stronger than herself, what should I do? No, I still need more training, otherwise how to protect my sister in the future.

"I don't know what level of Xinxin's mental power is now?" Ou Xuemei guessed with a smile on her face, "Even Grandpa is hard to find, will it be Grade B?" Because Gaozu Mu's mental power is already Grade A. .

(Previously, the students tested only the talent test of each person, which is the talent, not the real possession. For example, a person's mental power talent level is s-level, which means that his mental power may reach s-level in the future, not The current level is s level.)

"It is very possible that even if it is not, the concealment ability of the mind and spirit is very strong, I just didn't find it..." Mu Zhaohui nodded in agreement.

At this moment, Mu Qingxin didn't even know that she just overheard her mental power was discovered by everyone, and everyone was still discussing her mental power for a long time.

A good night

The whole family got up early the next morning, and Mu Qingxin also got up very early to cook. Of course, she promised to send the food to the third brother last night and asked Bill to send it early this morning.

"Your exercise is over. In a while, will the people of the empire be coming?" Mu Zhaohui asked Mu Fengnian at the dinner table.

"During the meeting yesterday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs mentioned this matter. Probably next week, the people of the Empire will arrive at Capital Star. The specific day of the next week has not yet been determined."

"Did the leader say, which team will remain in the Capital Star?"

Having said that, the faces of Mu Fengnian and his son... have strange expressions.

Mu Qingxin was eating the vegetables, listening to her father and their conversation with her ears erected without talking. She noticed that the expressions of her father and the eldest brother and the second brother were a little weird, and the second brother glanced at her. Mu Qing's heart flashed suspiciously... ...Confused.

"What's the matter? Which of the three of you will stay?" Mu Zhaohui also noticed the expressions of the three of them and guessed.

Mu Fengnian shook his head, "We will not leave the three teams, and we will set out tomorrow to return to our respective positions. This time, the Nether team will remain."

"!" When Mu Qingxin heard this, she stopped in surprise, joy flashed in her heart.

Noting the strangeness of his sister, a gleam of light flashed in the eyes of Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan. It seems that this time he is still merciful to the kid Qin Jiyou, and next time I see him, I will never show mercy!

"Oh? Team Nether?" Others were surprised. Team Nether had never been involved in such boring things in the past. There were any chores in the interstellar, and Team Nether would not participate.

"Did Deputy Commander Ling decide, or Marshal Jiyou?"

"Jiyou Young Marshal."

"Huh? The Marshal Jiyou made the decision personally? How come!"

"Hehe, Marshal Jiyou said that they will start recruiting new recruits starting this month. The first batch will be held at Philippe College, so they can help stay at the Capital Star." Mu Qinan thought of Qin Jiyou at that time. For this reason, even the head...showed a surprised expression, he wanted to laugh.

"Recruiting new recruits? Shouldn't it start next year? Why is this year ahead of schedule!" Mu Xutao asked...confusedly.

"Yes, but Marshal Jiyou said, he is happy."

"..." The others stopped talking, but this sentence was really the tone of the quiet young handsome.

He is the boss of the Nether team. He decides what he wants. It is indeed based on his idea. No one else can control or have the right to control.