Chapter 305: What creature?

Mu Qingxin separated from Wangs Myron. Here, Xiao Huo and Ya Ya also come to help. They are divided into two teams. Xiao Huo follows Wang Si and My Lan, and Ya Ya follows Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Lingshui Magic Blue.

A few people wandered around the campus and the dormitories of various faculties as soon as they had time... looking for it.

One week later, Wangz and Myron gathered in Mu Qingxin's dormitory.

"Xinxin, we have already seen the people on this, and there is no problem. Xiaohuo said that they have no taste on them." Wangz and Myron handed the list to Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin looked at the list above, and each name was crossed, indicating that there was no problem.

Dongfang Ling took out the other half of the list, which was also full of crosses. "There is no problem with this group of students. Xinxin, do we think too much?"

Mu Qingxin looked at the two lists and recalled what Vito's teacher said and the strangeness of Suo Xin's teacher. She still felt something wrong.

"Are these all the lists? Are all those taught by Suo Xin instructor here?" Mu Qingxin still didn't believe Suo Xin instructor was fine.

"These are all. They are students in school, and we can't find out the graduates." Dongfang Ling said while looking at the list.

For a while, Mu Qingxin was lost in thought, and the other people did not speak.

"No, there are still a group of students who haven't checked it!" Mellen said suddenly.

Mu Qingxin immediately raised her head and looked at Myron, "Who?"

"Our current class of students, this year Suo Xin tutor has brought two classes, one of which she has taken for more than a month, we have not checked those students."

"Yeah! Walk around, now go to our classmates, these people are on us, most of them are students in our department, and the others are also students in the department next door. I will check them all in the morning! "Vance said, standing up, patted his chest.

"Little fire, go, let's smell people!" Vance called the little fire on the side.

"You just went to smell people!" Xiao Huo shouted angrily. He really bored this Vance. It was just a talk. Every time he went on a mission with him, he never stopped talking. Vance's saliva...was wiped out!

Today happened to be Saturday, so Wangs and Myron went directly back to the dormitory with a small fire, while Mu Qingxin prepared something in the dormitory.

In the past few days and nights, apart from cultivating, she has not been idle. She rummaged through the books in the space, trying to find out if there is a medicine that can prevent being confused by... through the smell.

After a few days, I finally found it for her. There is a kind of...powder that can be worn next to her body to prevent...psychedelic odors, and also has a certain function of preventing insects and ants, because this...powder produces a fragrance. It can be used as a sachet at ordinary times, just like the current perfume.

This... the materials needed for making medicinal powder are available in the warehouse of the space, and the production process is relatively simple, so Mu Qingxin went directly into the space to make it.

In the space, Mu Qingxin made a lot of... medicinal powder and put it aside to dry, then walked to the embroidery room and began to embroider a small sachet.

Now Mu Qingxin's embroidery is very skillful. With the aid of spiritual power, you can embroider a half-slap-sized sachet in basically five minutes, with simple patterns on it, which looks very small and delicate.

There was a small mouth left on each small sachet. Mu Qingxin had nothing to do and did dozens of them. Mu Qingxin stopped, took these sachets, and put the dried... powder into the sachet.

After installing the sachet,... there is still a lot of powder. Mu Qing thought about it and picked up the embroidered cloth and started embroidering. This time she wanted to embroider a large sachet, and there was no extra embroidering on the sachet. The pattern, just put the remaining...powder into that big sachet and put it away.

Looking at these sachets, Mu Qingxin felt a sense of security in her heart. However,...whether the powder is useful, it needs to be tested, Mu Qing thought, wait a while and give the powder... , Wait until class on Monday to see if there is any effect, if so, she will do more...

At noon, Vance and Myron and Xiao Huo came back. Dongfang Ling opened the door and looked at the faces of the two of them...very bad, suspicious... asked, "What's wrong with you? Why do you look frustrated?"

Vance had a low face, miraculously did not quarrel with Dongfang Ling, looked at Dongfang Ling, and asked, "What about the heart?"

Dongfang Ling was a little uncomfortable with such a serious Vance, froze, and pointed behind him, "In...in the room...I'll call her." After speaking, Dongfang Ling walked to the door of Mu Qingxin's room and knocked on the door. Heart-to-heart.

Mu Qingxin heard the sound outside the door in the space, took two small sachets out of the space, got up and opened the door.

"Xinxin, Vance and Mellen are back." Dongfang Ling blinked and blinked when she saw Mu Qingxin, motioning Mu Qingxin to look over.

Mu Qingxin followed Dongfang Ling's gaze, and saw that the two of Wangs bowed their heads and looked contemplative, and the whole body exuded a breath of malaise.

"What's wrong with you?" Mu Qingxin asked the two of them, and then her eyes moved to the small fire on the side.

Xiao Huo saw Mu Qingxin's gaze, and immediately flew to Mu Qingxin, "Hearts are stinky, so many stinky people!!!"

Mu Qing's heart sank. Looking at the two of Vances, she understood what was going on. She walked to the sofa and sat down, looked at Vance and Myron, and asked in a deep voice, "What's the matter?"

Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan also quickly sat down and looked at them worriedly.

"In the morning, we went to our dormitory together to look for it. Among the classmates, no one had a smell. It may be because they only took two classes. They are still safe, but..." Vance thought of the other students. Can't speak for a while.

Melen on the side saw that Vance stopped talking, and knew that he couldn't continue, so he continued, "The dormitory of the seniors is two stories higher than ours. As soon as we walked up the stairs, the small fire said it was smelly. We knocked on the door one by one to find the seniors... In every dormitory where the seniors taught by Suoxin's tutor, half of the students have the smell of the small fire, of course we didn't smell it. In short, those who went to one Seventy percent of the seniors for more than a few months have been tainted with the smell. According to Xiaohuo, they have also become that nasty...creature.

After Mellen's words were finished, Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Lingshui Huanlan were silent. Mu Qingxin was okay, because she had guessed this possibility a long time ago, but Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan looked disbelief.

"Born... living creature? What kind of creature?" Shui Huanlan stammered.

"Yeah, why is it a creature? Shouldn't it be... a human? How to become a biology class, is it really like Xinxin said... Uh..." Several people thought of the story Mu Qingxin told before, and they were silent. .

Everyone stopped talking, and Mu Qing was thinking about what to do. Vance and the others hadn't reacted yet, and hadn't recovered from the news.