Chapter 250: Who goes up and down

After Mu Qingxin heard it, she thought for a while, too, the other members of the Nether team played well with cousin Yu Xiu, she is called brother, and the young man is also very good at cousin Yu Xiu, if only Not calling him is also a bit bad.

After communicating, Mu Qing happily shouted into the video, "Brother Qin!"

"Yeah." Qin Jiyou heard the sweet shout of the little man, nodded in satisfaction, his eyes flashed favorably, and at the same time he had a vigilance in his heart. He was wary of the great ancestor of the Mu family, and did not let the little man get close to him? Impossible!

"It's fine if you are fine. I just heard the news of your disappearance. Even Moss couldn't find you..."

Ling Xuan on the side was slowly driving the aircraft, listening to the boss behind him with so many words like never before, and at the same time he contemptuously said that it turned out to be a fake to face us with such a few words all day long. Now this chatter The boss who nags and tells little girls to pay attention to safety, etc. is the real...

"Boss, here it is!" Ling Xuan stopped the aircraft, turned around and said to the boss. Fortunately, the little girl found it in time, otherwise they would board the ship and jump the space and fly to the capital star. There are a lot of things in the team. No one of them has the ability to solve it without the young marshal. Fortunately, the little girl is fine, and now she is back in time.

Qin Jiyou was listening to Mu Qing's heart talking about what happened to her and some of her feelings, when she was suddenly interrupted, and a cold knife was thrown at Ling Xuan.

"..." Ling Xuan was stabbed by the boss's cold knife and did not dare to say anything.

"...I feel that with Xiao Huo and Ya Ya, my responsibility is even greater..." Mu Qingxin watched Xiao Huo and Ya Ya flew here for a while, and ran there after a while, taking care of everything in the room. Both were curious and excited, while chatting with Qin Jiyou.

Qin Jiyou listened intently to Mu Qingxin's words, and listened to her telling her some inner feelings to herself, and there was joy in her heart, joyful Xiao Ren'er opening up to her chat, and at the same time some doubts about Xiao Ren'er... And feel to make some suggestions or own ideas.

This night, the staff on duty at the gate of the Nether team curiously looked at the young marshal's special aircraft parked at the gate. They have been parked here for a long time, and no one has been seen. You can see Deputy Ling Xuan through the front glass. Shuai is standing inside, where is the young handsome? Why don't they come out?

The staff on duty watched for a long time, and finally couldn't help but sneak into the group chat on the Nether team's intranet.

"Deputy Commander Ling and Young Marshal are back!"

The person below who was chatting immediately replied,

"The marshal is out?"

"The marshal and deputy marshal are back, and work quickly, otherwise you will suffer from being lazy!"

"However, the assistant commander and the young commander's aircraft have been parked at the door for half an hour, and I still haven't seen them come down. I don't know what's wrong..."

"???"

"What are you doing?"

"Half an hour? The deputy and the marshal? God, it won't be..."

"The people above give me a purer mind, what do I think! The deputy commander and the young commander are simply impossible, if... if that's the case, who do you think is the superior?"

"..."

"...Upstairs your righteous remarks shocked me, and I turned back too fast, I haven't recovered yet!"

"I know, it must be the young marshal at the top and the deputy marshal at the bottom!"

"I also think that the deputy commander is so gentle, it must be the one below!"

"Not necessarily, we guessed wrong with the artillery pair before. Sometimes the person who looks cold and undesirable may be the one below! There are also gentle and elegant people, maybe very strong in that respect! According to me Said, the deputy may be the one above!"

"Come on, bet, bet!"

"Okay, I'll vote for the deputy commander!"

"I vote for the marshal!"

...

On the Nether team's intranet, the gambling market has been fiercely opened, and they are all betting on whether the marshal is on or the deputy is on.

Ling Xuan at the door looked pitifully at the boss who still didn't stop and looked at Guangnao. It's been an hour, it's midnight, it's time to sleep!

"Boss...Boss..." Ling Xuan finally couldn't help it, shouting in a low voice.

Qin Jiyou heard Ling Xuan's shout, frowned, raised his head and glanced at him distractedly. Ling Xuan saw that the boss finally paid attention to him, and quickly pointed to Guangnao, "The boss is already late, she should be very worried. Tired, it's time to rest!" So let's stop talking, okay?

Qin Jiyou looked down at the time. It was indeed very late. He looked at the tired little person and said softly, "Heart, it's late, it's time to rest. You can talk to me anytime you want to chat in the future. Sleep fast, eh?"

Ling Xuan: "..." The goose bumps are all up!

Listening to the voice of the opposite person, Mu Qingxin felt that her ears were about to become pregnant. She blushed and nodded and said, "Well, Brother Qin, go to rest and get a good night's sleep, bye!"

"Bye, good night!" Qin Jiyou... smiled, and after saying goodbye to Mu Qingxin, he waited for the other party to lose his head before raising his head, his expressionless face restored.

"Go back." Qin Jiyou got up and strode away from the aircraft. Ling Xuan behind him was extremely excited, and it was finally over. He hurried out of the aircraft, put the aircraft away, and returned to the team with the boss.

Person on Duty: "The deputy and marshals are over, and they are now on their way back to the team!"

Inner group:

"Gosh, more than two hours!!!"

"The marshal is mighty!!!"

"The deputy commander is mighty!!!"

"The deputy marshal and the marshal are both mighty, and they persisted for more than two hours!!!"

...

Early the next morning, when Ling Xuan was walking on the road, he found that many people looked at him with all sorts of weird shining eyes, and they were sneaking at him.

And often a group of people were chatting in full swing and suddenly he walked over, and the group stopped and stopped discussing. Ling Xuan's heart flashed all kinds of doubts...confusion.

"You said, am I getting handsome recently?" Ling Xuan wiped his face and asked Li Can who was there.

Li Can glanced at Ling Xuan, "It still looks like a fox, not a little white rabbit!"

"Haha..." When Ou Yuxiu heard Li Can's words, they all laughed.

"Fuck!" Ling Xuan kicked Li Can, but Li Can dodged him sensitively.

"Have you not noticed that the atmosphere in the team is a bit strange recently?" Ling Xuan looked at several people seriously.

"Similar? In what way?" Gerry played the game, taking the time to ask.

Ling Xuan glanced at a few people, "In the past few days, I feel that everyone's eyes are a little weird when they look at me, and I feel that they are discussing something behind my back..."

Li Can shook their heads, "We didn't find out. Besides, who would dare to discuss you behind your back? I'm impatient!"

"Yes, I think you are suspicious. Is the drill coming right away? You are under too much pressure and your nervous system is weak..."