Chapter 220: Do it

The tall, inexplicable, was squeezed by more and more people, looking at the excited and excited people, and the words in their mouths, so that a bad premonition rose in Gao Dazhuang's heart, watching the little legend inside. , I kept shouting, come on, come on!

More and more people saw the news of the return of the clearance from the forum, and they all rushed to the d4 duel, wanting to see the deep purple of the clearance. Those who did not arrive, begged in their hearts, hoping that the opponents this time would persist. For one minute, don't let them miss it.

"Ah, the clearance has appeared in the duel!"

Pi Xia, who was still looking for Mu Qingxin in the mission hall, were pleasantly surprised after seeing this news.

"Walk around, let's go and see the clearance, hurry!" Pixia shouted.

Wei Hefeng and Mu Qixi were also moved. Lilian and Guoguo were stunned for a second when they heard the news, and immediately told them to rush to the d4 duel arena.

"Watermelon, let's go, maybe I'm still watching the excitement in the duel, we might meet again after we have been there!" Bao Yu persuaded.

Mu Qixi finally decided to go to the duel to find her sister. (Hehe, are you sure it's not to see Jingkong?) Dongfang Ling has also heard of Jingkong, and he is still very worried, but everyone is gone. Everyone in the mission hall There was a lot of vacancy and she had to follow everyone to the duel.

At this time, the d4 duel arena was tumbling with people, all crowded to watch the battle inside. The staff on the duel were already broadcasting the whole battle on the outside screen.

d4 in the duel arena

When Mu Qingxin walked into the duel arena, she felt that the temperature inside was obviously much lower than the temperature outside, and the black person in the middle who exuded an icy breath made the space even colder.

Mu Qingxin clenched her fists and was a little nervous. After looking at the opponent's data, it only showed "clear space, first-level user", and nothing else.

"Hello" Mu Qing couldn't stand the quiet atmosphere, and said hello to her opponent.

I heard the sound in the clear space that kept his eyes low, and raised his eyes to look at the incoming opponent. At first glance, he saw a fat little guy half the height of the door. A trace of surprise flashed in Clearance's eyes, and then he looked at her message and found It only showed "Legend, Junior User", and nothing else. Seeing this, Jingkong's eyes became more surprised.

Unexpectedly, his opponent this time was just a beginner. Is it the reason why he hasn't come for a long time? Don't know your duel rules? He even matched him with such a weak person.

(Lin Zi: "I don't know, it was automatically matched by the system!"

Moss: "Hmph, how can they match such a perfect opponent, of course it is my credit! What a fun scene of a duel between the brat and the little girl! This opportunity is unique!")

Mu Qingxin looked at the silent person, and did not feel embarrassed. She walked to the middle of the duel, a certain distance from the team player. Although the clearance information showed only one level, she could feel his strength. It's definitely not the first level!

"Uh... can you start?" Mu Qingxin asked after checking the time.

"Yeah" Clearance still did not move, only a sound was made.

Mu Qingxin shrugged, didn't care, walked to the wall and pressed the start button.

"The duel begins, the duel begins..." Three voices echoed in the duel field.

Mu Qingxin stood up immediately, watching the clear sky on the opposite side defensively.

Clearance moved his body slowly, raised his head to look at the little guy who was waiting, a flash of smile in his eyes, I don't know why, looking at this little guy, he unconsciously remembered something in his mind Little man, I haven't seen you in a few days, I don't know how the little man is doing.

"Why haven't we started yet, what's wrong with the clearance?"

"Is the opponent too weak and can't play with the clearance!"

"I think it's possible!"

The people outside looked at the two people standing opposite each other inside, waiting impatiently, watching.

"Ah, that's the legend!" Lilian and Guoguo were surprised when they saw the people inside. At the same time, they were worried about the legend in their hearts.

"It's that little meatball, it's her, just now with...that, that stupid big guy, haha, it's funny!" Pixia saw the little meatball inside, and looked around for a moment. I saw that stupid man.

Mu Qixi and Dongfang Ling looked over and saw the little man inside, Dongfang Ling...touched...touched his head, and shouted uncertainly, "Brother Mu..."

Mu Qixi swallowed, "Don't... don't ask me, I'm not sure..."

"What if..." Dongfang Ling looked at the little girl named "Legend", so cute, as cute as a doll, and most importantly, as cute as Xinxin!

"I...I don't know, but I hope it's not..." Otherwise, Xinxin will lose miserably when encountering this clearance!

Wei Hefeng and Bao Yu on the side heard the inexplicable words of Mu Qixi and Dongfang Ling, and they were confused.

"Ah! Do it, do it!"

A few people just wanted to ask Mu Qixi what the two of them meant, when they heard someone screaming, everyone immediately looked over and saw that the people in the duel were finally moved.

Originally, Mu Qingxin and Jingkong stood opposite each other, and no one moved. What Mu Qingxin inherited is that when encountering a powerful person, the enemy will not move, I will not move, the enemy will move, I will move again depending on the situation.

In this way, when Mu Qingxin sensed something was wrong, it was already a bit late, but fortunately, she escaped.

Mu Qingxin slammed away from her original position, and her mental energy spread out, but the place where she was standing was wrapped in a dark mist. That was the skill of the dark type supernatural being, mist! It can directly envelop people, as if blind in the eyes, in that fog, all five senses are lost.

But the thick black fog did not succeed, spreading in the direction of Mu Qingxin at a rapid speed, Mu Qingxin took a look and continued to avoid it.

Seeing the opponent's speed, Clearance was surprised and interested. He felt that there was no power flow in this little guy, but the speed was so fast and conscious.

Clearance has not done anything, just controlling the black mist to move quickly, Mu Qingxin quickly dodges, and for a while, the entire duel field is filled with black...colored mist.

"No, you can't run anymore, otherwise the entire duel arena will be covered in black mist, and she still can't run away!" Mu Qing thought in her heart, glanced at the clear space still indifferent, and squinted her eyes. The figure disappeared again in the next second.

When Jingkong saw the legend of the disappearance of the figure, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and his mental power had been paying attention to the opponent's movement. Suddenly, he turned sideways and escaped Mu Qingxin's attack.

"?" Mu Qingxin rushed into the air, and quickly avoided without responding, and continued to attack the clearance from other positions.