Chapter 272: Chance encounter

After eating a meal, the three of them were sweaty, and the energy in their bodies was soaring and tumbling, feeling that they had endless strength to vent.

"Xinxin, it's so delicious, spicy and delicious, I didn't hold back and ate a lot..." Shui Huanlan blushed,... touching the belly of the food, and said with aftertaste.

Dongfang Ling nodded directly, looking at Mu Qingxin with glowing eyes, "Xinxin, let's make these dishes at night, they are delicious!"

Mu Qingxin wiped the sweat on her head and felt the strength in her body. This feeling of sweating was really good, and it was better than working hard!

The suffocation in the morning was so spicy at this time, the grievances were not satisfied... everything disappeared.

"This kind of dish is okay to eat occasionally. It will hurt your body if you can't eat it often. I will make it next month and let you eat enough!" Mu Qingxin checked the time, and the afternoon class should start. Up.

"Let's go, the first class is about to start again. I don't know what kind of tutor I will meet in the afternoon, but whatever you want, I think I am very energetic at the moment, and the physical strength class in the afternoon will definitely be done! "

"It doesn't matter, Xinxin, there are only a few strange and perverted mentors, you won't meet them all!"

"Well, come on, the instructors will not embarrass you when they see you."

The two of them gave Mu Qingxin a sigh of relief, and Mu Qingxin was full of strength at this time, "I'm leaving now, this time I don't want to sit in the exclusive seat for the instructor to ask questions!"

Mu Qingxin said goodbye to the two and took the lead to leave the dormitory and ran to the classroom of the Animal Class.

Like the alien planting class in the morning, Mu Qingxin also chose the alien animal class. She chose the alien animal class entirely because she wanted to know the differences between the animals in the interstellar world and the animals she knew in the previous life, and now If you want to go where there are plants in the interstellar world, there must be alien beasts, and you must have a knowledgeable mind when you go out.

When Mu Qingxin arrived in the classroom, there were only a few scattered students in the classroom, who were talking together in a crowd.

"Hey, there was a little beauty!"

The people behind saw Mu Qingxin, his eyes lit up, and he whistled involuntarily.

"Heart!"

Suddenly, Mu Qingxin heard a familiar voice, looked at it, and it turned out to be Wangs and Myron.

"Wence, Myron, why are you two here?" Mu Qingxin was very happy to see someone who was there, with a smile on her face, and walked towards them.

"It's really you, haha, I just said, how come such a short person comes into the classroom and out of mind you, where is there such a short student of S grade, haha..." Wangsi just saw When someone came in and found such a short man, he was still thinking that someone was as short as Mu Qingxin. He didn't expect this person to be Xinxin, so he said, Xinxin's height is unique!

"..." Mu Qingxin, who was still immersed in the excitement of meeting an acquaintance just now, heard Vance's words, the smile on his face immediately disappeared, glaring at him, this bear boy, can you speak.

"Ahem..." Melan on the side heard his young master's words, did not stop, looked at the angry Mu Qingxin, smiled, "Heart, Vance is quick to talk, don't care."

Mu Qingxin found a place to sit down, "It's okay, I don't care about him!" A little kid.

Seeing Mu Qingxin's dark face, Vance remembered that in front of Mu Qingxin, he couldn't raise the issue of height. He shrank his head and sat down beside Mu Qing's heart. Mellen also sat over.

"Xinxin, I didn't expect that we were so fateful that we would be able to go to class together." As he said, Vance approached Mu Qingxin and smelled it like a puppy, "Xinxin, what did you eat at noon, so delicious!" "

Mu Qingxin turned her head and looked at Vance, who was struggling to smell the scent, with a smile on her face. She said slyly, "Today noon, I made boiled fish fillets, spicy crayfish, spicy pork ribs, spicy chicken wings, and one The fruit soup is so delicious. The boiled fish fillet is different from the last time we ate. This time I specially added..."

"Guru..."

"Guru..."

As Mu Qingxin said, she heard two loud bellows and heavy drooling sounds in a short while, and a smile flashed in her eyes, she stopped talking, hum, let you call me short!

At this time, various pictures flashed in the brains of Vance and Myron. The brain supplements were very detailed. The more you think about it, the more hungry you are, the more saliva...the more you secrete, there is no way, Mu Qingxin said too detailed. They can easily make up that picture.

"Xinxin...I was wrong. I shouldn't say that you are short, Xinxin, shall I be a guest in your dormitory tonight?" Vance looked at Mu Qingxin shamelessly and begged.

Although Melan on the side didn't speak, she looked at Mu Qingxin expectantly, hoping that she could promise Vance, because he could follow Vance with the promised Vance.

It's a pity that Mu Qingxin never let go. Vance spent a long time, but Mu Qingxin still didn't agree. A joke, if you agree today, according to this guy's cheeky, you will definitely go straight without saying hello in the future. .

Before she knew it, the classroom was already full of students. Mu Qingxin chose the middle position of the fourth row this time. The biggest advantage of the classrooms in the interstellar is that each classroom is very spacious and bright, and they are all stepped. Yes, don't worry about being short and blocking your vision.

However, even so, standing in the forefront and looking at it, a depression suddenly appeared in the height of the same height... which is still very noticeable.

What's more, Mu Qingxin looked at the entire classroom and found that the boys in the classroom looked very strong. They had muscles at a young age. Suddenly she found that there were no girls in the entire classroom! ! !

Upon discovering this problem, Mu Qing's heart burst, she wouldn't be so unlucky. Without a girl, then she was unlucky enough to be noticed by her tutor? !

Mu Qingxin pulled away the chattering Vance beside her, and asked in a low voice, "Isn't this your...the course of the Pharmacy Department?...Aren't there many girls in the Pharmacy Department? Why didn't I see any girls today! "

Vance was pulled, and he looked around and shrugged. "It's normal, because we...there are too many people in the Pharmacy Department, so some courses are divided into two classes. Today's There are two classes in the Alien Beasts course, and the girls are all assigned to the gentle and beautiful Tutor Sohin's class, and those of us who have not grabbed the spot can only come to the class of the Vito tutor."

With that, Vance's gaze looking at Mu Qingxin was a bit complicated. Mu Qingxin noticed Vance's gaze and frowned, "Why look at me like this?"