Chapter 314: Protect yourself

"Then your mentor will collapse, because the one you love does not care about him, it must be very uncomfortable, and it must be very uncomfortable in my heart." Qin Jiyou looked at Mu Qingxin's face and said seriously.

Listening to Qin Jiyou's words, Mu Qingxin was a little puzzled, suspicious...confused, "Are you saying good things for Teacher Zi Jinfu?"

"No, I'm just talking about how a man feels when he meets his beloved person."

When Mu Qingxin heard this, she stopped talking and looked at Qin Jiyou nervously. When she saw Qin Jiyou's serious gaze, she immediately slapped haha ​​and said with a hippie smile, "What's the matter? You are liked by you. The person at's refused? Or did you ignore you?" After saying this, Mu Qing felt annoyed in her heart, and at the same time, she was looking forward to and anxiously waiting for Qin Jiyou's next answer.

Qin Jiyou looked at the little man looking around in the video and sighed in his heart. Forget it, let's wait. He didn't want to scare the little man. If he scared away, it would be difficult for him to contact him again.

"No, I don't have anyone I like yet." Qin Jiyou replied with a smile.

"Oh, no~~~" When Mu Qingxin heard this answer, she didn't know what was wrong, she was delighted and lost. She didn't know what kind of answer she wanted to be satisfied...

"What were you doing just now?"

"I..." Mu Qing thought about why she felt this way in her heart, and replied, "I'm watching your exercises. Tomorrow, my father, eldest brother and second elder brother will be able to go home. Let me see them. The situation of the team, it seems that my eldest brother is also personally directing this exercise..."

Qin Jiyou listened to Mu Qingxin's words and laughed, "Can you understand the situation?"

"..." Mu Qingxin's originally smiling face immediately froze, and then she smiled awkwardly, "It seems... I don't understand..."

Thinking that she just watched for a long time and didn't know which team was in which team in the video, she had a headache, "I just watched it for a long time, and I found that I haven't figured out which team is which team, and I can't tell at all. The first team is from my elder brother or my dad and the second brother, and those battleships are just the same. It feels like they are posing like this for a while, and like that for a while..."

Mu Qing said bitterly what she had just seen. Qin Jiyou looked at the distressed little person in the video with a smile on her face and a petting look in her eyes.

"Actually, you don't need to look at the situation at all, you can ask me directly, I'm on the scene, and I can explain to you..." Qin Jiyou said.

"Can you?" Mu Qingxin looked at Qin Jiyou in surprise. She really couldn't read the video. After watching it for a long time, she didn't see where Dad and their team are...

"Of course." Qin Jiyou said, casting the battle situation out and projecting it to the side. Mu Qingxin could also see it, "Look, this red... color is the first team, which is your second brother's team. The colors of each team are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white and gray. Team Nether is black...y, your eldest brother's team is gray...y, that's it, Commander Mu is yellow... This team..."

Qin Jiyou explained to Mu Qingxin some of the situations of each team, representing...color, and the characteristics of the battleship, and combined the video with Mu Qingxin's natural combat methods.

Mu Qingxin listened carefully to Qin Jiyou's explanation, and found that under Qin Jiyou's explanation, the whole battle situation became more exciting, and Qin Jiyou also told Mu Qingxin about the advantages of each team's combat methods. And the shortcomings, the situation of their team was properly analyzed, and even the commander's psychological activities were guessed. Mu Qing looked at Qin Jiyou in admiration and admired it in her heart, no wonder he could be a young man. As a young commander, he also created the Nether team!

Qin Jiyou spent half an hour explaining the half-month exercise to Mu Qingxin, and finally Mu Qingxin's gaze turned into worship.

"Brother Qin, you are so amazing!" Mu Qing looked at Qin Jiyou in admiration. It was so amazing that he could analyze each team so thoroughly.

Qin Jiyou heard Mu Qingxin's admiration and her admiration, he felt that the admiration and admiration of anyone before was not as strong as the praise of the little man.

"It's getting late, go to bed, tomorrow night, Commander Mu and the others can go home, we will arrive at Capital Star tonight, and we will report to the leader tomorrow morning on the situation of the exercise and the merits, so after the busy day, evening Everyone can disband and go home."

"Oh, so you are on a ship now?" Mu Qingxin finally knew why Qin Jiyou's window had been moving outside, and she could see other planets in a daze.

"Well, yes, I rushed to Capital Star overnight." Qin Jiyou's gaze followed Mu Qingxin's gaze and looked out the window, looking at the gleaming universe.

"It's so beautiful..." At this moment, the ship just flew to the middle of several planets, and there was a purple...-colored light in the distance, drawing a beautiful arc in the dark universe, reflecting the several planets. More and more beautiful, like a string of black...colorful and dazzling pearls...

Listening to the little man's exclamation, Qin Jiyou also looked out the window. He had never calmed down and looked at the universe. It turned out that this kind of scenery...The scenery is also very beautiful. The most important thing is that there can be someone beside him. she was......

Suddenly, Mu Qing thought of another thing and asked Xiang Qin Jiyou who was looking out the window intently, "Brother Qin."

"Huh?" Qin Jiyou returned to his senses and looked at the villain in the video.

"Brother Qin, do you know how many creatures humans don't know in the universe? Where do they live? Are they friendly to humans..."

Hearing this question from Mu Qingxin, Qin Jiyou was surprised, "How come you suddenly ask this question?"

Mu Qingxin hesitated, "Because I have encountered something recently and I feel very upset."

"Uneasy? What happened?"

"I didn't tell you before, instructor Vito, the instructor of the alien animal class..." Mu Qingxin told Qin Jiyou about the recent events.

After Qin Jiyou heard this, his face... became very solemn, and worry flashed in his eyes towards Mu Qingxin, "Xinxin, you have been more careful these days. It's best not to act alone, and don't act rashly. I will investigate this matter. Leave it alone. Protect yourself and your friends. Remember, before you have enough ability to fight the enemy, you must protect yourself..."

"Well, I see, we will be careful!" Mu Qingxin nodded and agreed.

Qin Jiyou looked at the time. It was too late, so he asked Mu Qingxin to take a break. After the two of them hung up the video, Qin Jiyou's expression became very serious. He immediately clicked on the Guangmin and shouted. Here comes Moss.