Chapter 301: Strange conversation

"..." Seeing the last look in Ou Xuemei's eyes, Zi Jinfu felt...hairy, he understood! Isn't it just saying something to instigate the divorce in his Nini's ear, huh, the relationship between him and Nini is indestructible, don't want to insult the divorce!

"Husband, I'm so disappointed in you, you actually bullied a lovely child..." Benny looked at Zi Jinfu disappointed.

"Nini...no, you listen to me explain, I really didn't mean it, dear..." Zi Jinfu, who was still unwavering for the last second, immediately persuaded him.

"Don't talk to me, I need to calm down for a while. I originally planned to stay in Capital Star's research institute in the future and stop going to Tianji Star. Next, I will consider the marriage of the two of us. Now...huh!" Benny Hung up the video directly.

"Nini, don't... Nini!" Zi Jinfu was surprised when he heard his girlfriend's words, but the latter words made him feel blue with regret, so he hurriedly called, but Benny just refused to answer. Zi Jinfu was anxious.

"Oh, a misstep and hate..." Zi Jinfu patted his face, regretting, "Why are you so careful, nothing to provoke Mu Qingxin to do? I know that Nini likes that little girl, you, you Ah... After working hard for so long, it was really hard work for decades. Once back before liberation, alas..."

For a long time to come, Zi Jinfu remained in a state of depression... every time Mu Qingxin went to class, she avoided Zi Jinfu's eager and sad eyes, she just wanted to say, "Nozuodie"!

Since there are no classes in the first two periods in the afternoon, Mu Qingxin can take a break and go to class, as long as she catches up with the second class.

Thinking of agreeing to send food in the evening, Mu Qingxin got up and began to process the ingredients when Lingling and Lanlan were both going to class. After all the ingredients were processed, she checked the time, and Mu Qingxin quickly packed her things and went to class. When you come back in the evening, just use quick stir fry.

When Mu Qingxin rushed to the alien planting classroom, no one came, and there were still five minutes before the first class was over, so the classroom was empty...swamp...swamp, but there were people talking.

Mu Qing's curious mental power swept over, and the people inside immediately appeared in her mind, and what she said at this time was also clear.

The people inside are surprisingly Vito and his nephew Pete. Seeing the two, Mu Qing's heart flashed with doubt...confused, isn't Vito instructor being transferred? Why is he still in the academy, but also in the classroom, and Pete, why is he here?

Mu Qingxin listened attentively to the conversation between the two, only to hear that the two seemed to quarrel.

"Uncle, you can't leave me alone, I am your only nephew!"

"You are indeed my only nephew, Pete. This is the meaning of the above. This transfer is just what I want. Before you graduate, please have a good time. Don't cause trouble. I'm leaving and can't help you anymore, so you stick to it. After graduation, I will find a way to transfer you to the team, or that place, depending on your choice."

"Uncle, can't you communicate with the above? Continue to stay in the academy..."

"No, I can't use it in the academy. In the past few years, I have been looking for too few goals. The above has been controversial. This time I am transferred to all the elites, which is very good..."

"Well, then I..."

"Your task now, in addition to completing your studies, is to continue to find goals in the academy. Remember, this is the most important goal. When...At that time, our time will come, and we will not have to live like this in the future... ..."

...

Outside Mu Qing was half-knowledgeable, and didn't know what the conversation between the two of them meant, but her instincts were very bad.

Hearing that the people inside had finished talking and were about to leave, Mu Qingxin quickly stepped forward, softly left the door of the classroom, and hid upstairs.

Sensing that the two were leaving separately, Mu Qingxin breathed a sigh of relief, and kept thinking about the words of Teacher Vito just now. What does it mean?

The bell rang after class, and there was noisy noise in the college. Mu Qingxin slowly went downstairs to the classroom door.

"Crack!"

Mu Qingxin opened the door. Suddenly, the small fire in the space was about to come out, and Budya was about to come out, and Mu Qingxin released the two little guys.

After seeing Xiao Huo flying around in the classroom, he stayed in front of Yaya and said, "I'm right, this classroom is too stinky, the smell is the same as last time!"

Yaya stretched her head and sniffed vigorously, "I can't smell it, but I don't like the remaining breath here..."

Listening to the conversation between the two, Mu Qingxin asked suspiciously, "What are you talking about? What smell?" Mu Qingxin sniffed, she didn't smell anything.

"Did you not smell it? There was a rancid smell in the air, and the smell of a nasty creature."

"A disgusting creature? What is it?" Mu Qingxin asked. She felt something in her heart, but she couldn't think of it.

"I don't know, but I hate it!"

"I hate it too!"

Seeing the disgusting expressions on the faces of the two little guys Yaya and Xiaohuo, Mu Qing became more curious in her heart.

"Xiao Huo, you said you have smelled this kind of smell before, where did you smell it?"

Xiao Huo thought for a while, "The smelly woman you met that day, she also has this smell!"

"Smelly woman?" Mu Qingxin muttered, lowering her head in deep thought. Mu Ran remembered the strange woman she had met at the Wentao Wulue Hotel before. She didn't smell any smell at all. What was the smell?

Mu Qingxin looked at Xiao Huo, "You will feel this kind of smell in the future, remember to tell me."

"Ok, no problem!"

"Yaya can feel it too!" Yaya on the side said quickly. It feels that since the small fire came, its mother has been paying attention to the small fire longer than it has been. It is so sad.

Mu Qingxin felt the emotion in Yaya's heart, and gently stroked...touched Yaya, and said softly, "Okay, I will rely on Yaya to help her mother in the future." Mu Qingxin sensed that someone was coming and watched. Two little guys, "You go back to the space first and come out at night."

"it is good"

Mu Qingxin quickly gathered the small fire and Budya into the space. As soon as they took them in, the student's voice was already heard at the door.

Mu Qingxin looked for a good location and did it quickly. The classmates came one after another, with joyful smiles on their faces. Seeing Mu Qingxin greet them one after another, Mu Qingxin responded one by one.

"Xinxin!" Wangce and Melun came, and there was no one sitting beside Mu Qing's mind. Wangz took Melen and sat down.