Chapter 316: Pil Returns

"Miss Mu, you and our boss...?" Luxi asked again.

Mu Qing paused and smiled, "You shouldn't ask me this question, you should ask the young marshal Jiyou, because..." I don't know what the relationship between us is now, Mu Qing looks out the window. , Lost in thought.

"Because of what?" Luxi asked.

Mu Qingxin retracted her gaze and looked at Luxi with a smile, "Sorry, I'm home, if I meet again next time, I'll tell you!"

Luxi's gaze looked outside, uh, it's really here, she couldn't help feeling annoyed, she just forgot to set the time longer so that she could know the boss's secret, but she can know it next time!

What Luxi didn't know was that when she met again next time, she didn't need to ask at all, because the entire Nether team already knew the thoughts of their boss.

Mu Qingxin said goodbye to Luxi in gratitude. After watching Luxi drive away from the aircraft, Mu Qingxin turned around and pressed her doorbell.

"Grandpa, grandpa...milk...milk, I'm back!" Mu Qingxin shouted to her smart doorbell.

"Crack!" The outermost protective cover opened, and Mu Qingxin walked in, looking at the surrounding environment as she walked. Before, every time she went home, she took the aircraft directly into the house. She had not walked over. The outermost protective cover is about four to five hundred meters away from the house.

"Master, you are back!"

Mu Qingxin heard the familiar voice and looked at him in surprise, "Bell!" Seeing the familiar Bill again, Mu Qing was filled with infinite joy, and immediately walked to Bill, unable to restrain it. Hugs Bill.

"Great, Bill, you're back again!" Mu Qingxin pulled Bill's clothes tightly, and Bill's body was hard. Although there was no temperature, Mu Qingxin still held him tightly. Since knowing that Bill was seriously injured, Mu Qing has been guilty and blamed in her heart, and has been looking forward to when Bill can go home.

He was hugged by his master, and he was stunned for a moment. The expression on his face turned into a gentle smile. Thinking of seeing people getting along before, Bill's hand slowly touched the master's back. Pat lightly.

"Oh, cough cough..., Bill, do you want revenge? It hurts..." Mu Qingxin was slapped twice by Bill, and she immediately felt a burning pain in her back, and immediately squatted down from Bill's arms. Jumped out, with an uncomfortable face...touched his back.

Pil's hand was still frozen in the air, looking at the master's expression and movements, feeling a little at a loss for a while.

Mu Qing's heart slowed down, and she saw Bill, whose arms were still in the air, and smiled, "Bill, put your arms down, I'm fine, but next time you shoot, just lighten up the intensity. ."

Bill... showed a guilty expression, lowered his arm, and looked at his master reproachfully, "Good master, I will be careful next time."

"Well, let's go, who is at home? Did Gao Zu go out? They shouldn't go out so early, right, Bill, when did you come back?"

Mu Qingxin talked to Bill as he walked, asking some questions, Bill slowed down and answered Mu Qingxin's questions patiently.

One person, one robot, they walked for nearly five minutes before they arrived in the house. Bill opened the door and Mu Qing went in happily. As soon as he entered the door, she shouted, "Grandpa, grandpa...milk...milk, me I'm back!"

"Baby is back, let...milk...milk to see if you get thinner, I haven't seen...milk...milk, do you want...milk...milk?" Borissa has been waiting for a long time. Bringing her granddaughter in, and seeing her precious granddaughter, Borissa immediately drew her granddaughter to her for a while.

Mu Xutao and Mu Zhaohui on the side watched greedyly at their precious granddaughter (great-granddaughter) being held in their arms. They had not seen each other for a month.

Mu Qingxin answered...nai...nai's question one by one, only then did she have free time to look at the grandpa and grandpa on the side.

"Gaozu, Grandpa, I miss you too!"

Hearing the words of their great-granddaughter (granddaughter), Mu Zhaohui and Mu Xutao... only then came with happy smiles, and they greeted Mu Qing again.

After a while of cold and warm, Mu Gaozu's face... became serious, looked at Mu Qingxin, and asked, "What happened to your college recently? Have those...have changed?"

Mu Qingxin shook her head, her face... the expression became serious, "No, and those people seem to have returned to normal. Xiao Huo said, the smell on their bodies has become much lighter, and they seem to be lurking. That's right, now the class has become normal, no longer exuding that charm... enchanting atmosphere."

Hearing this, Mu Zhaohui did not breathe a sigh of relief, but became more vigilant, "Could it be that our actions made them aware of it?"

A few people thought about it, and felt that it was most likely that those people noticed something, then stopped their activities, and waited for the humans to relax their vigilance, and make a comeback.

Finally, Mu Zhaohui looked at Mu Qing and told her, "Xinxin, this is the end of this matter for you and your friends. Don't continue to act, lest those people stare at you. You protect yourself and go to class with peace of mind. Okay, don't worry about the others. Remember, you are still children now."

When Mu Qingxin heard this again, she nodded. Interstellar people paid great attention to the protection of minors, not to mention minors who were only fifteen years old, in their eyes, they looked like children.

In fact, StarCraft's minors at every stage are similar to those of previous students who go to school, kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, high school, university, and then graduate and enter work...

And Mu Qingxin and the others are equivalent to elementary school, and they are not children in the eyes of adults.

"By the way, Xinxin, how did you come back today?" Mu Xutao suddenly remembered this incident. Originally last night, he thought about picking up his granddaughter today, but after sleeping, he forgot about it.

Hearing Mu Xutao's words, Mu Gaozu and Mu...nai...nai also remembered that Mu Qingxin didn't know how to fly a flying machine. Why did she come back so early? Did you come back by flying bus?

"Did the baby come back by flying bus?" Borissa guessed.

"Uh..." Mu Qing was stunned, flying the bus? what is that?

Seeing Mu Qingxin's expression, Boresa and the others immediately confirmed their guess, thinking that Mu Qingxin really took the flying bus home.

"Xinxin, when did you learn to take the flying bus? Did your friend teach you? I remember the flying bus in front of your college seems to be passing by..." Before Mu Qingxin could speak, Borissa would fly The route of the bus was said, and he kept admiring the bravery of his granddaughter, and now he can go home by himself.