Chapter 231: So sad

"I... I have something, let's go now!" Andre couldn't sit still for a second, and immediately turned and left Mu Qidong's office.

As soon as Andre opened the door and went out, Mu Qidong heard Andre's hot and loud voice, "Hey, you go to the Sunny Sky Food City right now and give me every food inside..."

Mu Qidong ignored Andre outside, and looked at Alan on the side, "Are you okay?"

Allen's scalp tightened and he smiled dryly, "It's okay, it's okay, haha, I have to leave beforehand, brother, you are busy, you are busy."

Allen said that it was okay for a while, and that there was something for a while, Mu Qidong ignored the contradiction in the words, and lowered his head to continue to deal with business affairs.

"Boom"

The office door was closed, Mu Qidong stopped, spread the things in his hand, looked up at the office that was finally cleaned, got up and walked quickly to the door, locked the door, and walked to the sofa, sending his sister. Take out the package...

"Huh~"

Mu Qidong took a sip of the big bone soup, felt a warm current flowing through his body, and sighed contentedly. The food made by his sister was delicious!

Usually, when my family thinks of it, they directly send the food made by Oulang and the others, but the taste, although it is delicious, is almost a gap in the sky and a gap in the sky compared to what I cooked with my heart. Of course, the underground is nutrition... liquid.

Sleep well

Early the next morning, Mu Qingxin was awakened by Guangnao's "didi" sound.

Mu Qingxin... rubbed... rubbed her eyes and stretched her waist. Originally, she was going to enter the space to practice last night, but she didn't know why, she fell asleep on the bed and fell asleep until now.

"Um... it's six o'clock..." Mu Qingxin glanced at the time, then outside the window, a gleam of light came in.

"Huh? Why did Dad send the message so early?" It turned out that the "Didi" voice was the voice of Dad's message, and Mu Qingxin clicked.

"Baby, the rice you sent last night is really fragrant. When I ate, the scent seduce a group of stinky boys, hum. Fortunately, they also know that I can't break into my place at will, otherwise Dad, my food must not be guaranteed. !"

"Baby, the soup you sent was so delicious. After drinking, Dad felt that his waist no longer hurts, and his legs no longer sore..."

"Baby, did you get up? My dad was too greedy last night. I accidentally ate up all the food I sent to my baby. Now I think of the soup from last night. My dad can't do anything anymore. Alas~, my baby will send me food in the future. Dad promises to eat less every time, and he can eat more for a while..."

Mu Qingxin saw the last message, especially the sentence, "Eat less each time, you can eat more for a while..." She looked sad, and immediately replied.

"Dad, every time I send you the amount I send you is the amount of one meal, dad, you can eat it, and Xinxin will send it to you every day! Even if I have something to do, I will send it to you in the store. Food." After sending the message, Mu Qingxin immediately got up and went downstairs to boil big bone soup for father. Dad said, after drinking the soup, the waist does not hurt, indicating that the soup is really effective for father. If she is okay, go ahead and send it to her father...

Third team ships

"I don't want to emphasize the exercise anymore. In short, we can't let other teams look down on our third team!"

Mu Fengnian stood in the battle-watching area of ​​the mothership, watching the drills outside, and emphasized that suddenly he saw that there was a small team outside whose team changes were more sensitive and faster than the other teams.

"Who...controls that team?" Mu Fengnian's eyes lit up and asked the deputy commander next to him.

The deputy commander glanced at the team outside, "Report to the commander that it is the seventh team and is led by Major Lin Feng."

Mu Fengnian watched the fighters outside constantly change their formations, from defense to attack, without making any mistakes, and nodded in satisfaction, "Lin Feng, this kid is good, let him continue to work hard, and the others are not allowed to lose the chain!" As soon as Mu Fengnian's words fell, he saw that there was a small team outside...chaotic. Then it directly affected other teams, and the situation outside was suddenly chaotic.

Mu Fengnian's face turned black instantly, "All recalled! Fortunately, here is our team, let others see it, and maybe laugh out big teeth!" There is really no worry, "All major conference rooms have meetings!" Mu Fengnian roared. With a sound, strode to the meeting room.

The majors who recalled all the fighters outside, all of them... walked to the conference room with embarrassment and annoyance. It's over, today the commander must be scolding again...

"Isn't there yet? What are you doing to eat? Is it so difficult to recall fighters..."

Sure enough, standing outside the door, you could hear Commander Mu's frenzy voice inside. The eight majors looked at each other, encouraged each other, and plucked up the courage to open the door.

"Commander, deputy commander!"

After the majors came in, they saluted Mu Fengnian and the deputy commander. Mu Fengnian was still cold and silent. The deputy commander gave everyone a wink... and asked them to sit down.

After everyone was seated, they did not dare to come out, their eyes were secretly aimed at the commander above, and at the same time they complained about the eighth team that had just made a mistake. If it weren't for their team, the rest of them would not be implicated...

Mu Fengnian coldly looked at the people below, and said coldly, "Tell me, how long will the drill start?"

The eight majors look at me, and I look at you. They didn't speak, but the deputy commander answered, "There are still twenty-eight days."

"Why, don't you know how long the drill will take?" Mu Fengnian looked at the silent people, not suffocating.

The eight majors tightened and said quickly, "I know, there are still twenty-eight days."

"Oh, I knew it!" Mu Fengnian sneered, Ling Yan's gaze swept over everyone present, "I thought you didn't know, so I was so sloppy during training...Who doesn't want to participate in the exercise, just get out of here, Don't influence others!!!"

"Or, you are going to participate in the exercise with such strength? If so, don't be so embarrassed to the third team. I will tell the leader directly, my third team will abstain from participating in the exercise and save the time. Shame in front of so many people..."

"Who doesn't want to participate in the exercise, tell me, I allow you to quit now...

are not there? Okay, let me see the kind of mentally retarded mistake just now, and let me go! "Mu Fengnian roared loudly. The others didn't dare to say a word. Each one of them listened and nodded.

"...Also, you will take care of the people below..., all of whom are already majors, don't you manage the people below?"