Chapter 295: The changing Philippine tutor

"Marshal Jiyou has confidence in this exercise?"

At this time, Mu Fengnian, Mu Qinan, Mu Qidong, Ling Xuan, Ou Yuxiu and Qin Jiyou were sitting in a room facing each other.

Mu Qidong looked at Qin Jiyou on the opposite side and asked blankly.

Qin Jiyou raised his eyes and looked directly at Mu Qidong, "Of course." His tone was full of firm confidence.

"Marshal Jiyou has been very idle these days?" Mu Qinan asked with a smile.

"It's fine."

"Hehe" Mu Qinan sneered, her eyes flashing coldly, what a fart, let my sister cook for you all day long, let's do nothing in her spare time!

"How old is the Marshal Jiyou this year?" Mu Fengnian looked at Qin Jiyou quietly.

"..." Qin Jiyou suffocated. The Yun Danfengqing just broke a little in an instant, his face... reddish, "This year... 33 years old."

"Haha, you can be said to be a teenager. The young marshal has achieved so many achievements at a young age. It is really admirable. If I have a child like a young marshal, I will wake up with a smile at night, just my three sons. Everyone is unbelievable. Fortunately, my daughter is cute, even though she is only fifteen years old!" Mu Fengnian bit her fifteen-year-old hard and stared at Qin Jiyou. The implication was: stinky boy, you are so old. Don't worry about my underage baby girl, otherwise you will look good! ! !

"..." Qin Jiyou lowered his eyes, listening to Commander Mu's words, and stopped talking.

Ling Xuan on the side hurriedly laughed, "Haha, Commander Mu joked, which one of your three sons is not courageous and intent. Since ancient times, a hero has been a teenager. Commander Mu and your children are all good. We Although the rank of the young marshal is relatively high, he earned it desperately, and he is still young, only thirty-three years old. Although he doesn't talk much, he is good to our subordinates, thinking about it every day..."

Next, Ling Xuan was all talking, and all the words were complimenting their boss, so that the three of Mu Fengnian and his son sitting across from each other listened, Qin Jiyou frequently stared at Ling Xuan and motioned not to talk. , And although Ou Yuxiu on the side didn't understand what was going on, he completely agreed with the praise of the boss!

Finally, when the three of Mu Fengnian left, their faces... looked very ugly.

Capital Star

After Mu Qingxin sent a message to Qin Jiyou, she sent a message to her second elder brother, asking about Zi Jinfu's tutor, but she waited until she went to bed without her second elder brother's reply.

Early the next morning, the students got up to class in an orderly manner, and no more chaotic scenes like last week...

Mu Qingxin arrived in the physique class early and greeted the Philippine instructor with a smile on her face. Suddenly she found that the image of the Philippine instructor had changed.

"Teacher, you are so beautiful today!" Mu Qingxin praised her as she looked at the dressing up of Fei Liti instructor.

Philippe's face... was flushed, with a shy smile, and said, "Thank you."

Mu Qingxin looked at the shy smile of Feiliti's instructor, and felt...Mao, this shy instructor, put together with the instructor holding the pointer stick, is really different!

The class bell rang, Mu Qingxin looked at the Philippine tutor with the same smile, and prayed in his heart, hoping that the Philippine tutor would be normal today, at least not to use the pointer stick again, the fine pointer beat People really hurt too much.

"Student Mu, we are going to class~" Fei Liti got up and walked to the podium, looking at Mu Qingxin with a gentle smile, and then the scene in the classroom changed.

"Today, before class, let's review the physical exercises we learned last week. Did student Mu forget it? If you forget, the teacher will show you it again?"

"No... I didn't forget..." Mu Qing carefully looked at the Philippine instructor, and felt that today's Philippine instructor seemed to be a different person. No, it was like a robot. Why is it so gentle, something wrong, too wrong Up!

Mu Qingxin kept holding her mind, attending this class until the end of the get out of class. Mu Qingxin hadn't realized that the get out of class had ended, she looked at the Philippine instructor in surprise.

"Are there any questions, classmate Mu?" Fei Liti instructor asked softly.

"Uh..., no, I'll leave the tutor first, see you next week, goodbye!" Mu Qing asked the reason not high enough, for fear that I would ask the Philippine tutor from last week again. This is very good, very good!

During the break time, Mu Qingxin ran fast. The students walking on the road on the campus only felt a gust of wind blowing, and a figure was leaving quickly, but no one was curious, because there were some wind powers in the college. The speed is also very fast.

Mu Qingxin quickly arrived at the classroom of the alien planting class, watching the almost full seats in the classroom, and quickly sweeping the entire classroom mentally. After scanning, her face turned black, and all the seats behind were occupied. There were only a few positions in the first two rows in the middle, and fortunately, as long as it wasn't that specific position, Mu Qingxin quickly sat down on the corridor in the second row.

"Hi, Mu Qingxin, you are here!"

Just as Mu Qingxin sat down, the boy next to her greeted her enthusiastically.

"Hello." Mu Qingxin turned her head to see the sunny smile on her desk, and responded with a smile.

"Hello, my name is An Yi, I am from the s2 level... Pharmacy Research Department."

"Hello, I......"

"I know you, you are Mu Qingxin, a student of the s1 art department. You are very famous. Now on the star network, you are always famous. I like listening to your songs very much. It's collected, and I listen to it every day..." An Yi said to Mu Qingxin familiarly.

Listening to An Yi's words, Mu Qingxin was a little apprehensive. According to An Yi's words, she had become a popular figure on the Star Network without her knowing it.

"Ah, class!" The class bell rang, An Yi immediately sat upright, and suddenly thought of last week's class, looking at Mu Qingxin worriedly, "School girl, the instructor asked you to handwrite the content, you finish it. No?"

"It's finished." Mu Qingxin also sat down and replied.

An Yi heaved a sigh of relief when he heard Mu Qingxin's words, "Fortunately, you have finished writing. If you don't finish writing, then you will be over today. Mentor Zi Jinfu will be punished severely..."

"Shhh... the tutor is here."

Suddenly, the students in the first row near the door whispered, and the classroom immediately became quiet.

Two seconds later, Zi Jinfu's figure appeared at the door of the classroom, and the teacher Zi Jinfu entered the classroom with a smile without squinting.

"Hello, I missed it for a week~" Zi Jinfu put something on the podium and watched the students laugh, habitually...looking to the left front, huh? Another substitution!

Zi Jinfu saw the student at the front left and was sweating nervously. A smile flashed in his eyes. He looked back and saw Mu Qingxin sitting very close. He can still ask questions today.