Chapter 309: Who can't play stupid

At this time, Xiaohuo and Yaya who were playing not far away all ran over and looked at Mu Qingxin in surprise.

"Xinxin, you are promoted!"

"Mom, so much power!"

Mu Qingxin opened her eyes, her eyes were full of surprise and looked at Xiaohuo and Yaya, and nodded, "Yes, I have been promoted, but I don't know what level I am now." At this time, Mu Qingxin's dantian was born. The bead is a little bigger, and the color...the color is brighter, the color...the color is red...the color is green...the colors are entwined with each other, looking extremely colorful.

After the promotion, Mu Qingxin's body was full of aura, and her mental power was also promoted. Mu Qingxin got up and began to learn the fourth move of the twelve moves.

Mu Qingxin stayed in the space for a long time. In short, she practiced Tian Lai repeatedly. After she practiced Tian Lai, she practiced the fourth move, repeatedly. When she came out of the space again, it was already five o'clock in the afternoon on Sunday. .

"Xinxin, you have finally come out. If we don't come out, we will worry about it!" Dongfang Ling said hurriedly when she saw Mu Qingxin who had disappeared for a day and night.

"Xinxin, are you okay?" Shui Huanlan looked at Mu Qingxin worriedly.

Mu Qingxin smiled and shook her head, "It's okay, I forgot the time when I trained in the space. I'm sorry, it makes you worry."

Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan breathed a sigh of relief when they heard it. They thought their hearts were also frightened by this sudden occurrence.

"Just now Vance said that he has settled the sachet matter and promises that the students will wear sachets tomorrow."

When Mu Qing heard this, she looked at Dongfang Ling in surprise, "What method did he use?" It turned out that a group of big boys could wear that... colorful sachet.

Dongfang Ling shrugged, "I don't know, I asked him, but he didn't say."

Mu Qingxin smiled, thinking about Vence, she wouldn't say it. If she said it, it was not Vance.

"I contacted my family. Although our family doesn't believe what I said, we have already started investigating." Dongfang Ling ate an apple and said, thinking that when he contacted his family yesterday, the family looked at him with a foolish look. Dongfang The spirit is full of fire.

But fortunately, the little princess in the family spoke, and the elders of Dongfang Ling would not refuse Dongfang Ling's request. Whether it is true or not, just investigate it and give the result to Dongfang Ling. Anyway, their family There is no loss.

"I told my family too, but...without the little fire and Bud, we can't start investigating our Mercury people..." Shui Huanlan said distressedly.

After Mu Qingxin heard Lanlan's words, she also thought of this question, "Indeed, only Xiaohuo and Buya can sense this kind of creatures. We can't smell it and we can't sense it, so wait. When we finish the experiment tomorrow, if the sachet is useful, we will produce it in large quantities and take precautions one by one, and then wait for the results of the investigation to find the vitality of the creature and it will be solved."

"Well, that's the only way." Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan nodded.

This night, Mu Qingxin and Wangs all had insomnia, thinking about tomorrow's class of strange animals...

The next morning, it was another vibrant day in the college. Of course, this was superficial. Mu Qingxin went to class with mixed feelings.

Looking at the energetic and energetic classmates, Mu Qingxin's mood is very complicated. Sometimes, ignorance is also a kind of happiness. People who know in advance are really exhausted, because they think too much and have Rescue others and become a superhero!

Mu Qingxin wondered for a moment last night whether there was a reason for her to travel to the interstellar, just because of this incident, let her come to save humanity!

"Puff~" Mu Qingxin thought of this idea again and didn't hold back a smile.

"Ahem, classmate Mu, please listen to the class carefully!" Zi Jinfu lifted up looking at Mu Qingxin who was smirking, his face blackened, and he felt heartache when he thought of Nini who was still ignoring him.

When Mu Qingxin heard Zi Jinfu's reminder, she immediately sat upright, smiled and listened carefully to the class.

Zi Jinfu glanced at Mu Qingxin and continued to class. This scene was terrible in the eyes of other students. Everyone looked at the tutor and Mu Qingxin in surprise.

In the last class, Mu Qingxin, who was punished for writing 30 times, was punished by his tutor, but he did not punish his tutor Zi Jinfu for such a loud laugh. It has been in class for a long time. Ask Mu Qingxin! what's the situation? By the way, they haven't seen Mu Qingxin's penalties handed in.

After class was over, Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin hesitantly. He wanted Mu Qingxin to help him speak nice things, but Mu Qingxin kept avoiding Zi Jinfu's gaze.

"Student Mu stay, hand in your handwritten content last week, and other students will dismiss get out of class." Zi Jinfu said aloud.

Hearing what Zi Jinfu's tutor said, so the classmate's doubts...the confusion was put down, and he looked at Mu Qingxin again with sympathy in his eyes. Thirty times, hey, I don't know if Mu Qingxin has finished writing. Now, this is not something they are going to... worry about, leave quickly, if Mu Qingxin hasn't finished writing, and the tutor gets angry again, what should I do if I don't get involved?

In an instant, only Mu Qingxin and her teacher Zi Jinfu were left in the classroom.

"Tutor, why are you keeping me here?" Mu Qingxin now has Aunt Benny as her backer, and she is no longer afraid of Zi Jinfu's mentor.

Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin, who was not afraid of herself, and felt suffocated, and said bitterly, "Your punishment is written!"

Mu Qing looked at Tutor Zi Jinfu in surprise, "Tutor, how old are you this year?"

"Ask what this is for, don't change the subject!"

"You are probably getting older, that's why you got old-age amnesia. Do you want me to tell Aunt Benny, maybe Aunt Benny can cure your amnesia!" Mu Qing picked up the brain.

"No posting!" Zi Jinfu quickly stopped.

Mu Qing smiled triumphantly, and looked at Tutor Zi Jinfu, "Tutor, do you remember that my punishment was exempted?"

Zi Jinfu choked, and finally said extremely reluctantly, "I remember."

"Well, now that I remember, I'll leave the tutor!" Mu Qing got up and left with a smile.

"Wait a minute!" Zi Jinfu gritted his teeth, looking at the suspicious Mu Qingxin, Zi Jinfu hated her, he didn't believe this girl and didn't know why he kept her.

"Teacher, is there anything else?" Mu Qing smirked in her heart, hum, let you bully me like this before and pretend to be foolish, she will too!

"That..." Zi Jinfu said hesitantly, "Your Aunt Benny...how are you doing?"

Mu Qingxin concealed her smile, and looked at her tutor Zi Jinfu innocently, "Very well, Aunt Benny also video with me last night, what's wrong? Isn't the tutor Benny's boyfriend? What about Aunt Benny? Well, aren't you the one you should know the most?"