Chapter 327: Chased

Mu Qingxin packed up her things, went into the space to pick some fruits, and divided some of the snacks and desserts made in the morning, and divided each portion, and then went out of the space and went downstairs.

Seeing that the ancestors were still there, they took out the share of each person, "Grandpa, grandpa...milk...milk..., I'm going to school, daddy, eldest brother and second elder brother, I will leave first, wait a while I won’t give it to you. Remember to send me a message when you go back, and if you want to eat in the future, tell me, I’ll make it for you, and I’ll send it to you when I finish eating..."

"Well, little nagging, I'll catch up with your third brother's nagging mode immediately!" Mu Qinan smiled and shook his head.

Mu Qidong walked to his younger sister, gently...touched...feeling her younger sister's head, and said softly, "Remember what's the matter, contact the eldest brother, eh?"

"Okay, I remember." When Mu Qing heard these words, there was a warm current in her heart.

Listening to the advice from her family more than herself, Mu Qingxin felt that as long as there is family and love, nothing else is a problem!

In the care of her family, Mu Qingxin got on the aircraft and left home. This time, Bill drove the aircraft to send Mu Qingxin to school.

"Didi..."

Mu Qingxin looked at the communication request on Guang Brain, hesitated for two seconds, and hung up directly.

After stopping for five seconds, the light brain sounded again, and Mu Qingxin continued to hang up.

He listened to the light brain of the master of Xinxin, and the master of Xinxin kept hanging, with some doubt...confused, but he noticed that the master was in a bad mood, so he said cautiously, "Master, want Watch the video?"

Mu Qingxin looked up, "Huh? Is there anything good?"

"Yes, I'll find something nice for the master!" Bill immediately opened his chest and posted the video that he had prepared.

Mu Qingxin watched the video on the projection. The video is an animated version of the story of humans vs. Zergs. It is more funny and humorous, but the funny objects are Zergs. Humans have always played a serious, serious and powerful role... And stupid, ignorant and cruel are Zerg.

Qin Jiyou frowned and watched the requests he sent in the past were hung up over and over again. He opened the bracelet and positioned it to Mu Qingxin's position. He stopped turning on the aircraft. The aircraft was too slow. He turned on the dragon directly. The appearance of the wing and dragon wing mechas changed instantly, and they flew to Mu Qingxin's position quickly.

On the mecha, Qin Jiyou continued to send communication requests, but was still hung up. He had a hunch in his heart. He felt that if he didn't say it clearly today, he would regret it forever.

Mu Qingxin sat on the aircraft stupidly and watched the boring animated video. She didn't want to ask Bill why she was showing this kind of child-watched video. Anyway, it would distract her now, but... …

Aiming at Guangnao again, Mu Qingxin forced her eyes to move to the video. It hasn't been heard for five minutes. Did he give up...