Chapter 338: Regret

Chapter 338: Regret

"What about Corey? Did Corey come to the college?"

"nor."

"Oh..." Mu Qing lowered her head and turned on Guangnao and contacted Cora, but there was still no one connected, so she had to continue to send messages.

Seven-level star q101 planet

At this moment, in a secret basement, two people curled up and hugged each other tightly.

"Buzz...buzz..."

The light brain on one of the wrists vibrated, then stopped, and after another vibration, it stopped completely.

"Ahem..."

Suddenly, one of them coughed weakly, and the other was awakened immediately, seeing the person in his arms coughing weakly, patted her head gently, hugged him tightly, and said softly, "It's okay. , It's okay, it will be okay..."

"Thomas..."

"Yes, I am!"

These two were absolutely Cora and Thomas, whom Mu Qingxin was worried about. The two of them didn't know what they had gone through. At this time, the two of them were all in a mess... and there were large and small wounds on their bodies.

"I'm sorry..." Cora said weakly with her eyes closed, "If I don't come back if I listen to you... it will be fine..."

"It's okay, it's okay... Don't say sorry to me..." Thomas hugged Cora tightly, looking down at her as her light green... skin was... naked... bare skin. It's the same green...color.

Seeing this, Thomas kissed Cora’s forehead and whispered, “The two of us are dead. We have lived for five more years. Maybe we can live longer. I’m still waiting for adulthood. Can enter the team together, together...huh~" Thomas said, with a muffled sound, and his body twitched fiercely, but even then, he did not let go of his hand holding Cora.

Cora opened his eyes with difficulty and looked at Thomas worriedly, "Thomas, what's wrong with you? Are you okay? I'm looking for someone to save us, Xinxin, it must have been a communication from Xinxin, I told her contact……"

As Cora said, she raised her arm vigorously. If you look closely at this time, you can find that the arm of Cora and Thomas wearing the light brain has been dislocated. At this time, it hurts.

Cora endured the severe pain, and the other hand moved her arm with difficulty. When she was about to touch Guangnao, green suddenly oozes from her wrist...the colored ** tightly wrapped Guangnao, let her Untouchable.

"Ah! Damn, what the **** are you!!!" Cora was madly pulling at the disgusting green... colored thing that envelops the light brain, but the thing couldn't be pulled off, but she pulled it every time. All of a sudden, my body felt pain like a knife.

"Puff~"

Cora vomited blood in pain, and finally limply weakened, tears streaming silently, watching Thomas who was struggling with convulsions and struggling to endure pain, Cora felt extremely annoyed at this time and regretted himself. She listened to Thomas. If she didn't come back, she wouldn't encounter such a thing, or if she only came back, she wouldn't hurt Thomas...

………

Capital Star, Art Department Dormitory

When Mu Qingxin arrived at the dormitory and passed by the lobby on the first floor, he greeted Jim and went upstairs.

"Why don't you bump into other people every time you come to your dormitory?" Darren asked around...Dang...

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Lingshui Huanlan looked at him and shook their heads together, "Don't talk about you, it's hard for us to meet other senior sisters when we live here all day." Those who didn't know thought, this Only three of them lived in the dormitory building.

"Why? Are they not going out? Are they not going to class?" Vance asked with curiosity rising.

Mu Qingxin and the three shook their heads, "We asked Jim curiously before. He said that art students can apply for training in advance, so some of them have gone out for training. The remaining course time is different from ours. Staggered with us, so I never met."

With that said, Mu Qingxin and the others arrived at the dormitory, and they entered the dormitory together, and Wangs unceremoniously took the snacks on the table and ate.

"It's the luxurious dormitory of yours, not only the place is big, but there is also food!"

"Yeah, living here, so enjoy!"

"Much better than our living conditions!"

"I knew it was so good. I should have reported it directly to the Art Department!"

...

Several older boys lay on the sofa, enjoying their snacks and discussing.

Because Mu Qingxin was there, she made some snacks in the space when she was fine, and put them directly on the table. The three of them were not short of snacks. Therefore, several people in Wangz ate them, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huan. Lan and the others don't feel distressed either, because they still have a lot of space.

"Xinxin, what shall we eat tonight?" Locke looked at Mu Qingxin expectantly.

Mu Qingxin shook her head, "I call you not to eat, but to tell you something."

"Huh?" Wang Si looked at Mu Qingxin in disappointment.

Myron's face... his expression tightened, "Heart, is it about that matter?"

When the others heard it, they all put away and slackened, and sat up straight and looked at Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin nodded, "As I told you before, everyone goes to school with a normal mentality. Don't check those things anymore, because someone has already taken over the investigation. Let's just go to class. It's still the same now, but today I I met Pete."

"Pete?" Everyone looked at Mu Qingxin with suspicion... "Does Pete have anything to do with that?"

"Ah, isn't Pete..." Dongfang Ling guessed.

Mu Qingxin looked at everyone and nodded, "Yes."

"Xinxin, aren't you hurt?" Several people looked at Mu Qingxin worriedly, and at the same time, they were a little nervous, unanimously worried that she would also be possessed by something.

Mu Qingxin looked at everyone's eyes, thinking they were just worrying about herself, and shook her head, "No, it's just that Pete is dead, he..." Mu Qingxin said what happened this afternoon.

"..."

After Mu Qingxin finished speaking, everyone was silent for a while, and their faces were full of horror and could not believe it.

"What the **** is that!" Vance scratched his head irritably.

"I don't know, but I think I will know for sure. I want to tell you that I want you to be mentally prepared to let go of the fever first, and then quickly escape..." Mu Qingxin will discover that this afternoon The weakness of this creature was said. Of course, the fear of fire might be just one point. The creature must not be so weak, but she hopes that when encountering danger, she can respond in time to gain time to escape.

After listening to Mu Qingxin's words, everyone had no intention of chasing Mu Qingxin to cook, and they all left in a hurry, presumably they went back to tell their family what happened today.