Chapter 222: Catastrophe

Jingkong heard Mu Qingxin's words, a smile...

"Didi"'s clear brain rang again, looking at Mu Qingxin, who had a blue nose and a swollen face, a touch of guilt and pain flashed in her eyes, and she said silently in her heart, "Sorry, little guy."

Then he glanced at the little guy who was lying on the ground with a hoarse grin, and gently pressed Guangnao quickly to Mu Qingxin's.

"drop!"

"Huh? What are you doing?"

Mu Qingxin felt her light brain shake, and watched the movements of the clear space vigilantly.

Jingkong raised his light brain and raised it, "It's nothing, just add a friend, and I will be in the virtual world in the future, so I can connect!"

Mu Qing looked at Jingkong suspiciously, "Really?"

Jingkong looked at the little guy's wary and defensive gaze, and couldn't help but laugh, "Don't worry, I haven't done anything bad to you, I'll go first, and you should go offline, otherwise it will be very painful!" , Jingkong got up and strode into a thick black fog.

Seeing the person who left, Mu Qingxin turned her body laboriously, "hiss..." Mu Qingxin turned her body well and lay flat on the ground, but lying flat, her back hurt.

Thinking back to the moves in the duel just now, she was still too weak, and she didn't have enough power. It seemed that she really had to be improved from actual combat as Jingkong said.

"The duel is over, the duel is over, the clearance is won, three points are obtained, and the duel fee is refunded. The legend is defeated, two points are deducted..."

"..." Mu Qingxin heard that she had been deducted two points, and five points of duel fees were gone. She felt a pain in her heart. Today's goal of upgrading to the first level is impossible, qaq!

"Huh? It's over?"

The people outside heard the announcement in the d4 duel arena and said disappointedly. They didn't even see the duel inside and ended. How could this be!

"Ah, it's more than a minute this time!" someone shouted in surprise.

"Ah, really, the duel lasted for three minutes and eleven seconds. I didn't expect the legend inside to break the record of clearance!"

"In that case, is that legend also quite powerful?"

"Ah, I just want to watch the duel process, not the result..."

"Me too, fuck, I rushed over and heard the result of this sentence, I am not reconciled!!!"

...The people outside complained unwillingly, and the staff were helpless. They didn't know what was going on inside!

"Look, those black mists are gone!"

Someone noticed that the black mist in the duel was slowly dissipating, and everyone stared inside.

I saw the scene in the d4 duel arena gradually... exposed, the arena was intact and no damage was seen.

"Ah! There!"

Dongfang Ling pointed to the bulge on the ground and shouted loudly.

"Little legend!" Gao Dazhuang saw Mu Qingxin lying on the ground at a glance, rushed out of the crowd and ran to the duel arena.

"XinXin!" Mu Qixi also looked worried, and quickly ran inside, Dongfang Ling followed closely, praying in her heart that there was nothing wrong in her heart.

Wei Hefeng and the others also ran over. Looking at the state of Mu Qixi and Dongfang Ling, it is estimated that the little meat ball inside is just heart-to-heart.

Lilian and Guoguo also ran in. Although they only had a relationship with Mu Qingxin, the two of them liked the little meat ball very much, and suddenly saw the little meat ball lying on the ground silently, and they were very worried.

"Huh? Why don't you see the clearance?"

The people outside looked for a circle, but did not see the clear figure.

"Oh, every time Jingkong comes to a duel, he leaves. It's really a hurry to come and go!"

"Ah? Why are you so reckless...sexy! I still want Jingkong to sign me, bless me in future duels and team battles to win!"

"Is this useful?" someone asked after hearing this approach.

"I don't know, but I feel useful!"

"Cut, you are just a psychological sustenance. If you want to win, you have to improve yourself! However, I also want a clear signature!"

"cut......"

The people outside couldn't see the clearance, so they left here one by one and went to the place where they were before. Some went directly off the line, and some looked at the people inside and sighed sympathetically.

"Haha, I just made you cry, huh!" m101 looked up at the terrible little girl inside, and said bitterly, covering her somewhere, "I almost made me unable to marry a wife... In 嘚Se, now the feng shui takes turns, huh!" m101 snorted coldly, turned and went offline. Seeing the legendary end, his depression of losing a game today finally dissipated.

"Uh...this legend is really unlucky, and I ran into a strong one" Dong said, looking at the people inside.

Sympathy flashed in Lin Zi's eyes, "Yes, but fortunately this is virtual, as long as you go offline, you won't feel any pain." I also blame him. I don't know who the clearance is. I knew he would directly match the air conditioning to the advanced area. , It won't make this little guy so miserable. He just won one game, and now he lost so miserably...

"You work, I'm off the assembly line to rest!"

Lin Zi patted Dong on the shoulder and went offline. Before going offline, he was thinking about it. According to legend, he will come to a duel later. He has to screen the users inside.

"Little legend!" Gao Dazhuang quickly opened the door, saw the legend lying on the ground, his heart twitched, and ran over tremblingly.

"Xinxin! Xinxin..."

Mu Qixi also ran in at this time, with a throbbing pain in his heart, holding his breath, feeling some cramps in his legs and ran over.

"Hey, big and strong!" Mu Qingxin opened her eyes with difficulty, and saw a worried face with tears in the big and strong. If it weren't for her face pain, she would have laughed. At this time, the big and strong expression was really funny. Now, she really wants to laugh with this resolute and cute face with tears in it.

"Little legend, do you...do it hurt..." Gao Dazhuang asked, looking at Mu Qingxin's face twice as big as before.

"What do you think..." Mu Qing opened her mouth distressedly, it hurts, every word she said hurts.

"Xin...Xinxin?" Mu Qixi knelt down on one leg, bent over, and carefully looked at the legend that the five senses could not be seen on the ground, and asked with some uncertainty.

"Huh?" Mu Qingxin opened her eyes with difficulty, and glanced at the username of the handsome guy in front of her, "Little Cute Favorite Brother". Seeing this username, Mu Qing's face twitched, "Three... Three brothers." ?"

When Mu Qixi heard the person in front of her calling the third brother, she was sure that she was her sister, with a look of surprise, and then a look of distress and regret.

The surprise was because he finally found his sister. It was distressed that her sister was beaten up like this and regretted that he had not found her sister earlier.