Chapter 264: Is she brave

Mu Qingxin also looked at her class, it was full. The morning class was full for five days, but two of them were in the art department, and they were only a few minutes away. The other three were not far away, and they were ten minutes away Looks like, but I am not afraid of being far away, I can just practice the Qingfeng Step.

"Hey, Xinxin, you're done too, no matter how far you choose the course! The rest time between us is only 20 minutes, why did you choose the course..."

Looking at Mu Qing Xinyuan's course address, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan were no longer distressed, and now at the same time... they looked at Mu Qingxin with pitying eyes.

Mu Qingxin looked at the address on her course. There were serial numbers on them, and they were all next to each other, not far away!

When Dongfang Ling saw Mu Qingxin's expression, he knew she didn't know, so he clicked on the map of Philippe College and projected it in front of them, "Here you are."

Mu Qingxin looked up and looked at the top view of Philipbel, exclaiming, "Lingling, where did you find the map?" It's so convenient. You can find all floors and departments at a glance.

"Xinxin, Jim sent us this map when he came to the academy on the first day, don't you?" Shui Huanlan said.

Mu Qing was stunned, clicked on her own light brain, turned it over, uh, there was...

Seeing Mu Qingxin's awkward expression, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan covered their mouths and laughed.

"Xinxin, look, Building 8 and Building 9, Building 13 and Building 14, and this Building No. 29 and 30..." Dongfang Ling looked at Mu Qingxin's class schedule, She pointed out the address of the class one by one.

"..." Mu Qing looked at the map above blankly, "Why? Obviously the numbers are connected, why are the distances so far..." Her courses are almost distributed across the east, west, north and south of Philippe, in every corner of her All accounted for.

"Uh, who made our academy so...sexy, you see these numbers are connected, what is it?" Dongfang Ling connected from the beginning to the end.

"Heh...hehe..."

Mu Qing's lips twitched and looked at the drawn pattern, then smiled, "Who is so talented, make this!"

"I heard that it was the first dean. When he founded the college, he specifically told him to do so."

"..." Mu Qing looked at the pattern above speechlessly. These are a few large characters, the four characters of "The Universe is No. 1". It's pretty simple. How strong is the ambition of the first dean, the universe is No. 1 ! I really dare to think, but Philippe is really strong in the interstellar academy, at least ranked first in the league. I don't know how the academy over the Empire is.

Looking at the map, Mu Qing mentally calculated the time. Forget it, it's okay. Tonight, I will change the cloth bag on her body and add another five pounds. If we start walking tomorrow, she will practice the breeze step. Anyway, it's also training. !

"I'm going to school tomorrow. I'm so excited. What should I do? I feel so excited that I can't sleep tonight. What should I do if I can't get up tomorrow?"

"I will be worried and can't sleep. I will go to class by myself tomorrow, alas~"

Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan were both excited and worried, and the other was worried. It seemed that they might really suffer from insomnia tonight.

Mu Qingxin checked the time. It was nine o'clock now, and then looked at the status of the two of them. She was a little worried, "You can't be late for the first day of class tomorrow!"

The three of them are not together, Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling have four classes together, but they are all afternoon classes, they are not together in the morning, and the distance is different, and the time to leave the dormitory is different. .

"No, I have to go to bed. The tutor in the first class tomorrow morning heard that people who are late are the most annoying. I have to go to bed and get up early tomorrow morning!" Dongfang Ling hurriedly got up and walked to the room. Be late, you must not be late.

Shui Huanlan also got up and said goodnight to Mu Qingxin, "Xinxin, you go to bed too, don't be late tomorrow morning, good night!"

"Well, good night, don't think too much, things are not so terrible, be brave!" Mu Qing got up and patted Shui Huanlan's back.

Shui Hualan hugged Mu Qingxin tightly, "Okay, I will be brave and become as brave as Xinxin you!" After speaking, he turned and left and returned to his room.

In the living room, only Mu Qingxin was left alone. She looked at the blue door, with a surprised smile on her face, "Am I brave?" muttered to herself, not brave. Well, it seems that she has always been a coward. Without her family in her previous life, a large part of the reason why she became an otaku and never made friends was because she was timid.

She was afraid of seeing those sympathetic eyes, afraid that someone would look down on her, afraid that someone would talk about her behind her back, afraid that she could not get along with others... She was afraid of many, many, she was not brave in her previous life.

Then why does Lan Lan say she is brave now? Mu Qingxin sat in the living room and fell into deep thought. She was not brave. She was excited when she saw a strange world, but her heart was terrified. When I saw the kind and warm family members, I was moved and at the same time afraid of disappearing. And when the sincere friendship comes from friends, while rejoicing, she is also afraid of losing...

In fact, she is still timid, and now she seems to be integrated into this world, but she is afraid that one day, when she wakes up suddenly, she is still in the 90-square-meter house...

It's over, she feels that she can't sleep tonight, I'm afraid she will have insomnia.

Mu Qing settled down and stopped thinking about it. She got up to tidy up the bowl, put it in the dust cleaning instrument, and then returned to the room to clean it.

When everything was packed, it was nearly ten o'clock at this time, and Mu Qingxin was about to enter the space. Before going in, she paused and swept towards the next room mentally.

"Pouch"

When Mu Qingxin "seeed" what Lingling was doing at this time, she couldn't help but smiled, and then went to the blue room. The smile on her face disappeared and she changed to a worried expression.

It turned out that neither Dongfang Ling nor Shui Huanlan were asleep. Dongfang Ling was counting the stars with his eyes open and fingers stretched out on the bed. At this time, he had counted the number one thousand and twenty-third stars and had not fallen asleep.

Shui Huanlan was lying on the bed with her eyes closed, but her face was...struggling and terrified. At a glance, she could see that she was thinking...wandering.

Mu Qingxin sighed, Lingling is not worried, she has always been cheerful, optimistic and self-confident. She couldn't sleep tonight because she was too excited, but it was blue and too timid. She must be very scared about the unknown tomorrow. , I'm afraid that she will scare herself, thinking nonsense...thinking back.

Taking out Fengxian, Mu Qingxin sat cross-legged on the bed and didn't intend to enter the space anymore. Since the two friends couldn't sleep, she would help them to fall asleep quickly and have a good spirit to welcome the new day.