Chapter 347: Thought it was a stone

"Yes!" the person below immediately agreed.

Ji Mingshan waved his hand to let the people below leave, and went on their own. Everyone was finished. He was sitting in the conference room by himself, but looking at the news about Qingtian Food City on Guangmin, he only went out for a month. , I didn’t expect these three companies to make such a big move this month, and those stupid subordinates didn’t report it to him. Damn it! No, he must get the recipe for those foods!

On Monday, there were ribbons everywhere at Philip Bell College, and there were also the words "Welcome Welcome". In fact, this was when the people from Augustin College and Giliso College came last week, but now It can still be used.

Dean Haqilin stood at the gate of the academy with a group of tutors who didn't have a class, and came to meet the people from the Imperial Academy. Ling Xuan followed along.

After a week of investigation, everyone in the entire Philiber College has been investigated, and the assimilated people have also been listed and arranged to be monitored to prevent them from harming others.

Mu Qingxin is learning new movements from the Philip body instructor in the physique class, but her mental power is paying attention to the entrance of the academy. She is also very curious about the people of the empire. After all, she is a confrontation, and she is in another interstellar life. Knowing that the appearance of the imperial people is different from that of the alliance.

Having been in StarCraft for so long, Mu Qingxin discovered that the current human beings are all hybrids, with the characteristics of Westerners familiar to her in her previous life, even the name is the same, and she is also very passionate and unrestrained in... of.

So far, Mu Qingxin has not met a person with black hair, black eyes and yellow skin that she is completely familiar with.

Suddenly, Mu Qingxin found a medium-sized aircraft flying from far to near at the door.

The person who got off first was someone Mu Qingxin knew, his uncle Ou Xuefeng. After he got off the aircraft, there was a younger person behind him who was wearing the uniform of the Alliance. Then they stood in the aircraft. In addition, he first nodded and greeted Dean Haqilin and others at the door, and then everyone looked at the aircraft.

I saw people coming down from the aircraft one after another. The first one was Frank with a fat, curly hair and a beard on his mouth. After this man came down, five people followed him with evil spirits. The guards with tight faces, then the older tutors, and then the students.

Mu Qingxin looked at these people, they looked the same as the people of the Alliance, they were handsome men, but their facial features were more three-dimensional than those of the Alliance, but Mu Qingxin found the difference in the middle.

It seems that in this group, all three of them are a little afraid of them. They are two girls and a man. Depending on their age, they should be students. Perhaps these three people should be more distinguished than the others.

Mu Qingxin’s mental power did not move forward, but just looked at it from a distance, because the five guards of the empire looked very powerful, so don’t let them notice it. If one accidentally triggers a war, you will be guilty. Up.

Standing behind Dean Haqilin, Ling Xuan patted his pockets slightly as he watched the arrival of the empire.

In his pocket is the small fire holding the obsidian and sucking it. It immediately started to "work". The obsidian in its arms was the reward for its "work". When Ling Xuan saw the obsidian in the arms of Xiao Huo , His face was wrinkled in pain, and those obsidians were shipped back on the dark planet desperately.

Obsidian is a natural glaze formed after the magma flowing out of volcanic lava suddenly cooled. It is an amorphous gemstone, and its main component is silicon dioxide (sio2).

During the formation process, the temperature around the lava flow drops rapidly and the cooling rate is the fastest, so the silica-containing magma quickly condenses into blocks. Obsidian is usually located outside the lava flow or at the foot of the volcano near the sea. appear. Because of its unique formation process, the crystals of obsidian also contain 1%-2% of water. Because it is formed naturally, the spiritual power contained in it is also very attractive. In the interstellar, a palm-sized obsidian has The price is no market, because obsidian is too difficult to find, and whoever has obsidian, don't keep it for absorption.

There are also many types of obsidian. According to the color classification, there are purple...color obsidian, green...color obsidian, blue...color obsidian, red...color obsidian, sand gold...color obsidian, **** eye obsidian, these few The kind of obsidian is relatively easy to find, purple...green...blue...color is more, red...color is less, sand gold...color and god-eye obsidian are even rarer.

There are also ghost blue eye obsidian, ghost red eye obsidian, ghost dark golden eye obsidian, these three are extremely rare, basically no one has seen them.

Obsidian not only allows people to absorb the spiritual power in it, but also can be used to make decorations. Among them, the greater use is to make weapons. Weapons made of obsidian have great power, and the damage is very powerful. The obsidian with the palm of the hand, the weapon made can directly destroy a planet.

Therefore, when the Nether team's weapon manufacturing team researched and manufactured weapons, they all made a small piece of obsidian.

At this time, what Xiao Huo was holding in his arms was red...color obsidian. When Ling Xuan saw it, he felt distressed. However, when he saw that the boss gave it a new piece every day, Ling Xuan had already Numb, the boss's trench is unmatched.

Xiao Huo also likes obsidian very much. Although Mu Qingxin's space is full of aura, compared to the obsidian that is naturally produced after the baptism of the Creator, the spiritual power in it is more attractive to them.

In the past few days, Xiao Huo has been completely bought by Qin Jiyou. After a few days of obsidian, Xiao Huo generously distributed some of Yaya and Laojiu, so that Yaya and Laojiu also wanted to "work". Up.

Xiao Huo also gave Mu Qingxin a piece, but it was taken back again for no other reason, because the piece Qin Jiyou gave Mu Qingxin was bigger than any of the pieces in their hands! Don’t want them to be greedy, and it’s still the kind of rare ghost dark golden eye obsidian. When receiving this obsidian, Mu Qingxin thought it was an ordinary gem, because everyone knew she liked this kind of shining. "Stones", so now everyone gives gifts, they tend to give all kinds of dazzling and beautiful "stones", so seeing the black... colored stones from her boyfriend, Mu Qingxin generously accepted them. .

When she took the stone into the space, she was watched by the small fire. Later, she knew how precious the "stone" in her hand was. What made her most embarrassed was that she accepted it that night When I asked this obsidian, "Shall I give it away?"