Chapter 343: We want to taste

We always say ancient blue star people, ancient blue star people, but what everyone doesn’t seem to know is that the ancient blue star people also evolved slowly from the primitive society at the beginning, and the ancient blue star people just started to live for survival. , I never thought of celebrating birthdays. As long as I can live on enough to eat and drink, people gradually develop and their living conditions are better, so they celebrate with a banquet.

The ancient blue star people also have different races, because they live on different continents, so their lifestyles are different. I know the way human beings celebrate their birthdays on one of the continents.

On the birthday, relatives and friends bring gifts to congratulate, but that kind of banquet is generally a way for the elderly to celebrate, and the scale is larger.

In ancient times, when a child celebrated his birthday, the whole family made a bowl of longevity noodles, or the food that the child liked to eat, to celebrate his birthday.

However, with the development of the times, people's living conditions are getting better and better, birthdays have become a very common thing, the most typical is the appearance of birthday cakes, everyone regardless of age, birthday must One of them is a birthday cake.

When you celebrate your birthday, if you want to celebrate with everyone, you can go to the restaurant or celebrate at home. If you don’t want to tell your friends, just celebrate as a family..."

Mu Qingxin said what she knew, and finally she sighed and looked at everyone, "Actually, the main purpose of celebrating a birthday is to celebrate the day of her birth, but the most important thing is to thank her parents, especially It is the mother who gave birth to her, and gratitude is the main purpose of celebration, because that day is not only her own birthday, but also the mother’s good day, the happiest day for parents."

"Tutor, I'm finished." Mu Qingxin finished her words and looked at Tutor Henry.

At this moment, the entire classroom was quiet and everyone looked at Mu Qingxin in amazement, especially the Henry instructor on the podium. He hadn’t heard what Mu Qingxin said just now, understood, and looked calm. Mentor Henry quickly came back to his senses, "Although what you said is completely different from what I just said, but you have given me another layer of understanding of the way of life of the ancient blue stars, I I would like to ask, where did you learn so much?" The preliminary appraisal shouldn't be made up randomly...because there was no hesitation when it was said, and it was justified.

Mu Qing paused, "Uh, I saw it from an ancient book by Tianjixing, and I saw it accidentally."

Everyone knew that Mu Qingxin had been living on Tianji Star before, so Henry had to give up, and then Mu Qingxin sat down.

Suddenly, a student raised his hand, and Tutor Henry asked him to speak.

"Teacher, I want to know what kind of longevity noodles were made when the ancients celebrated their birthdays as mentioned by Classmate Mu just now?"

Henry on the podium also looked at Mu Qingxin, "This instructor doesn't know much, don't you know what Student Mu knows?"

Mu Qingxin stood up and explained, "This longevity noodles, in that continent, has always had the custom of eating longevity noodles on birthdays. According to legend, it is related to Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty, which is related to a famous person in ancient times. The main ingredient of noodles is high-gluten flour, with various seasonings, which represents people's good wishes for the future.

Face is like face, "face is long as face is long", so people borrow long noodles to bless longevity. Gradually, this practice has evolved into the habit of eating noodles on birthdays (holidays), which is called "longevity noodles." "

"Is it delicious?" asked a fat student next to Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin smiled and nodded, "Of course it's delicious, and the way of making longevity noodles is different in different regions, even making noodles is different."

"Is it better than the food in the Sky Gourmet City?" Another student asked, people were not interested in food because they didn't know about food before, but since they tasted the food in Sky Gourmet City, they can’t live without it anymore. It’s a pity that once they go to school, they can’t eat the food in Sunny Sky Food City. Although they can also book on Starnet, their speed can never be as fast as those of professionals.

Hearing the Qingkong Food City, everyone's eyes were cast. Mu Qing was stunned and shook her head and said, "This is incomparable. First, the food is different and each has its own taste. Second, everyone. They have different preferences. It may be the same dish, some people like and some people don’t. Third, the meaning of longevity noodles is different. It represents blessing. So, there is no comparable... sex, but It's delicious too."

"Well..., it seems like being an ancient blue star, you can eat a lot of delicious food..." the fat student said longingly.

"What about the birthday cake? What is that? Is it delicious?"

Mu Qingxin had to sigh with emotion that interstellar people are hidden foodies, and for all the content she said just now, she only remembered these two foods.

"The origin of the birthday cake is from another continent of the ancient blue star. People there believe that birthday is the day when the soul is most easily invaded by demons. Therefore, on the birthday, relatives and friends will gather around to give blessings and gifts. Cakes are used to bring good luck and expel demons. It has been passed down to the present, whether adults or children, can buy a beautiful cake on their birthdays and enjoy the blessings given by everyone. Because of their love for children, people in some areas are celebrating their children’s On birthdays, put a lot of lighted candles on the cakes, and added a new activity to blow out these lighted candles. They believe that the lighted candles have mysterious powers, if you let the children on their birthdays at this time If you make a wish in your heart and then blow out all the candles in one breath, then this child's good wishes will be realized."

"Is it delicious?" the fat boy asked again.

Mu Qingxin nodded, "It's delicious, because it's a blessing, and it tastes of happiness..." Mu Qingxin thought of the cake he had eaten when his parents were still alive, that is happiness.

"Have you eaten? How do you know it is the taste of happiness?" Bruce, the fat boy, looked at Mu Qingxin suspiciously.

Other people looked at Mu Qingxin suspiciously. Could it be that she made a random thing, they hadn’t eaten anything, and they didn’t even hear it. How did she know there were these things and how did she know the taste of the food? how is it.

Mu Qingxin came back to her senses and looked at Bruce, "You'll know after you taste it, do you want to eat it?"

"Yes! If there is, of course I want to taste it!" Bruce said without hesitation.