Chapter 203: Disassociate

An Lin said with self-blame and embarrassment, this remark exaggerated Dongfang Ling and gave herself a perfect reason.

Mu Qingxin silently looked at An Lin, who blamed her own third brother and Zong Lun from time to time, "Sorry, lady, I only have three brothers, no sisters, and my uncles are all brothers. , My mother has nothing to do with her daughter, so don't call my sister!"

Dongfang Ling also said, "Me too. I only have brothers and no sisters. Don't let my parents have a daughter. Just my daughter will do!"

"..." An Lin blushed and looked at the others with embarrassment.

"Hahahaha..." Chiboda looked at An Lin being choked, and the two little girls just said unceremoniously, did not hold back, and suddenly laughed.

An Lin lowered her head, listening to Chi Er Young's laughter and the waiter's laughter. She clenched her fists tightly. She had never been as embarrassed as she is today, all because of these two stinky girls. It's all because of them! ! !

Mu Qixi and Zong Lun also looked at the two pouting little girls with smiles, "Well, since there are no matching clothes, let's go to other stores!" Mu Qixi pinched her sister. Little mouth, said fondly.

Mu Qingxin put aside her pouting mouth, and glanced at her third brother complainingly, her eyes filled, "It's not all because of you that I was forced to be an adult sister."

Mu Qixi was also very helpless,... rubbing... rubbing her sister's head and looking back in her eyes, "I am also very innocent. I'm standing here and doing nothing!"

Mu Qingxin pouted her lips and pulled down her brother's hand, "Let's go, let's go to other places." The other hand held Dongfang Ling and walked out.

Zong Lun followed them and followed them out.

"do not go!"

An Lin saw that several people were about to leave, and she took a quick step and stood in front of them.

"..." Mu Qingxin looked at An Lin, who was in front of him, with some black lines, and looked at Chi Boda, who was still watching the show, "Aka Er Young Master, your girlfriend's brain... is there something wrong, you I brought it, so I still need you to take it back!" If it hurts people when it is released, it is not good!

Hearing that smelly girl said that there was a problem with her brain, An Lin jumped up and couldn't help it anymore, "Smelly girl, who do you think has a brain..."

"Snapped!"

A loud applause sounded, everyone was stunned, only to see An Lin covering her face and standing there blankly.

Chi Boda shook his hand and glanced at An Lin viciously, stinky bitch, don't take me with you if you want to die, I still want to live, I'm still light on hitting you now, waiting for you to anger the third young Master Mu, Then you probably won't survive.

"Haha, the third younger sister, sister, I have nothing to do with this woman now. What she said just now is really awkward. I didn't hold back and let my sister out. You can solve the rest. I have nothing to do with her. , I have something to do, let's go first, then come to Jinyu Pavilion and tell me, Jinyu Pavilion will definitely give the highest hospitality!" After finishing, Chiboda left without even looking at An Lin. He looked at this woman. If you are restless, you'd better leave early, and you can't hold him if you want to die!

Mu Qing's heart opened her mouth, looking at Chiboda who was leaving chicly, and then at An Lin, who lowered her head and covered her face without saying a word. She gave a negative score to Chiboda's impression in her heart, no matter what this lady is like. , The man who beats the woman and leaves the woman is really unacceptable, too low!

Mu Qixi stepped forward with a frosty face, and stopped in front of An Lin.

Seeing Mu Qixi coming, An Lin thought he was trying to comfort herself, tears fell instantly, and murmured, "San Shao..."

"Heh" Mu Qixi sneered, looking coldly at An Lin, who was still pretending to be weak, bending over and lying next to An Lin's ear, and said softly and coldly, "You should thank Chi Er Young Master for that slap, otherwise, now You won't stand here anymore, my sister, no one is allowed to bully. Remember, next time, no matter who you are, I will make you regret coming to this world!"

After Mu Qixi finished speaking, he ignored An Lin who was stunned, stood up, her indifferent face turned into the familiar smile and gentleness of her sister, and looked at her sister, "Let's go, didn't you say you want to go around? Go to other places. "

"Okay!" Mu Qingxin took Dongfang Ling and left with her brother, Zong Lun followed and left. No one looked at An Lin during the whole process.

"Mr. Miss, go slowly" the waiter respectfully drove the guests to the door, watching Mu Qingxin turn around and walk into his shop after the others left. Suddenly, his pupils suddenly enlarged...

"What else do you want to buy?" Mu Qixi looked at his sister and Dongfang Ling with a wry smile, and his leg was about to break this afternoon.

Zong Lun also followed with a numb expression, regretting it in his heart. It's better to be in his research. The girls are crazy shopping, and they are not tired.

"Lingling, you bought the clothes, the equipment, the mecha repaired, and..." Mu Qingxin pointed at what she had done this afternoon, she was so tired.

Dongfang Ling thought for a while, "It seems that everything that should be bought has already been bought, then..."

Mu Qingxin, Mu Qixi and Zong Lun looked at Dongfang Ling expectantly, "Is it time to go back?"

"Then let's go to Jinyu Pavilion! I heard that the foot bath inside is so comfortable, just because we are tired from walking, let's go to rest and take a foot bath!"

"You can have this!" Mu Qixi smiled, and he 100% agreed with this suggestion.

"Okay!" Zong Lun also agreed.

As for Mu Qingxin, it was three-to-one, and resistance was invalid, so she could only agree.

Therefore, the group moved their positions and headed to the Jinyu Pavilion!

In the Golden Jade Pavilion, Chi Boda finally breathed a sigh of relief. He just reported to his eldest brother about the bad luck in the afternoon. He was reprimanded by his eldest brother for a while. Finally, he kept begging to avoid his punishment. Seeing people who I never want to see again go to Jinyu Pavilion.

"Fuck! Why is this bad luck so prosperous!" Chiboda scolded, "No, it's better to go home and hide, it's safest at home!" Chiboda quickly packed his things, went out from the back door, got on the aircraft and went Go home.

The four of Mu Qingxin soaked their feet in the Jinyu Pavilion and did a pedicure. When they came out of the Jinyu Pavilion again, it was already an hour later. It was already dark at this time, and the four hurried back to the Qingkong Food City.

At this time, the Qingkong Food City had closed its doors, Mu Qingxin and the four walked in and saw the robots sorting out the hygiene of the store in an orderly manner.

Oulangji continued to sit in there, preparing food for tomorrow.

"Brother Oulang" Mu Qingxin lay down in front of the glass window and sweetly called Oulang, who was working inside.