Chapter 300: Cosmic Zi Jinfu (3)

"It's me!!!" Ou Xuemei gritted her teeth, "Zi Jinfu, do you have any enemies with me?"

"Uh... no" How dare you, it's too late to cheat you, for fear that you will speak ill of me in front of my Nini!

"Who has hatred with my family?" Ou Xuemei continued to ask.

At this time, Zi Jinfu knew what Mu Qingxin said to her family. Tsk tsk, forgot this. Mu's family knew that she punishes Mu Qingxin, so it means that her girlfriend knows it. It's over, Zi Jinfu Thinking of the solution quickly in my mind.

"Haha, where, we are good friends, how can we have hatred, even if we have hatred, there is Nini in the middle? How come, Mei, your daughter is in class in my class, her heart is too cute, Ni Ni often tells me how cute her heart is (I can't listen to what I say). When I see it, it's really cute (it's really cute, so it attracts my Ni Ni's attention), so in class I take care of my heart..."

"Hehe" Mu Qingxin couldn't help rolling her eyes when she heard what Zi Jinfu's tutor said. She was really "taking care" of her, she would rather not take care of her!

"Haha, really? Thank you really, thank you for taking care of my baby!" Ou Xuemei sneered, the last two words biting extremely hard.

Zi Jinfu smiled dryly, "Haha, you're welcome, you're welcome, I'm all for the good of my heart, so that she can have more knowledge so that she can have more life-saving things in the future experience, and through these two classes, I I found that Xinxin's memory is very good. When I talk about the past, she can write it down verbatim. It's too great, Xinxin is really powerful!" Compliment is necessary, and this is an essential skill for getting along with parents.

"Oh? Now that I know my daughter has a good memory, why let her write? And when in class, why only ask my heart? When you are in school, can you answer the questions asked by your tutor? And, what about my daughter? Don't you know the situation? She doesn't understand everything in the interstellar now. Why do you ask her? Why do you keep asking questions if you know that she doesn't know? I don't know what kind of care this is! "Ou Xuemei aggressively... asked Zi Jinfu forcefully.

When Zi Jinfu was asked, he was sweating profusely, and looked at his girlfriend's face...the complexion fell a little bit by bit, and his heart jumped suddenly, it was over.

Listening to her mother's question, Mu Qingxin gave her a big thumbs up in her heart. It's so awesome, she won in momentum!

Hearing that Zi Jinfu's tutor could not answer, Mu Qingxin was in a good mood at this time. She was in a good mood and her stomach was hungry. She took out an apple from the space and ate it with chuckles while listening to her mother and class. Aunt Ni vented herself.

"That...May, Benny, listen to me, I..." Zi Jinfu's head turned quickly, thinking of one reason after another, but none of those reasons worked.

"This...this is my fault. It's my kind intention to do bad things. I must sincerely take care of Xinxin. That's why I asked her. The questions I didn't pay attention to before were a bit inappropriate for Xinxin... Sorry, I will It will never happen again, Nini, you have to forgive me..." Zi Jinfu looked at Benny aggrievedly.

Benny felt relieved when she saw her boyfriend's pitiful appearance. Every time her boyfriend...showed this expression, she was unprepared.

Seeing her friend's soft-hearted tendency, Ou Xuemei immediately coldly snorted, "In the future? Do you dare to try this again in the future! See if I don't call your academy directly! Do you know that your sentence is easily wrong? Let my baby have suffered so much, you write me a pile of content, come, come, you stay up tonight tonight and write all night, see if you can write all the content you said in class twice. !!!

No, don't need one night, I will give you a week, remember, it's a good word, twice! ! ! "The thought of her daughter staying up all night writing last week made Ou Xuemei's heart hurt.

Hearing Ou Xuemei's words, Benny's softened heart immediately hardened, "That's how you treat your heart?"

"Nini...I was wrong, really, I was wrong..." Zi Jinfu immediately surrendered and admitted her mistake.

Mu Qingxin ate an apple, and listened to her tutor Zi Jinfu's confession. She couldn't help but admire that Tutor Zi Jinfu's desire to survive is simply too much.

"Today's penalty?" Benny looked at Zi Jinfu blankly.

"No need to write, not a word!" Zi Jinfu said repeatedly.

"What about?"

"I will take classes well in the future, and I won't ask those meaningless questions again, I promise!" Zi Jinfu pledged, raising his hand.

After hearing this, Ou Xuemei raised her eyebrows and looked at Zi Jinfu, "Then you mean, I still ask my daughter some meaningful questions?"

"Uh..., no, no, I won't ask questions anymore. I am a student of the Art Department. She answers when she wants to answer. It doesn't matter if she doesn't want to answer. There will be no more penalties for writing, really!" Zi Jinfu stared firmly. Staring at Benny.

Benny retracted her gaze, then smiled, looked at Mu Qingxin, and said softly, "Xinxin, did you hear it? You don't need to write today's punishment, don't be unhappy, boy, what will be wronged in class? Tell Auntie directly, and Auntie tell your mentor!"

"Yeah, thank you Aunt Benny! By the way, I will make some delicious food tonight. I will send it to you and mom tonight. But mom, you have to send me your address and wait for the delicious food tonight~, There are also some fruit teas, which are very suitable for women...sex-drinking. After drinking, you can beautify your face and make you more and more beautiful~~~" Mu Qingxin smiled sweetly and acted like a baby to Benny's mother.

"Well, it's been a long time since Auntie has eaten the food that she made. I can't think of it. Auntie can wait tonight~" Benny said happily when she heard Mu Qingxin's words.

"Yeah, Aunt Benny, Mom, then I will hang up first, and wait for the package at night~"

"Well, goodbye heartily, come here on holiday!"

"Okay, goodbye~" Mu Qingxin hung up the video without any penalty, feeling relaxed.

"..." Zi Jinfu's face was stiff at this time. He didn't expect that Mu Qingxin would also listen to their conversation. What she said just now, everything was heard by the little girl...

Ou Xuemei closed the light brain, restored a cold expression on her face, looked at Zi Jinfu with a stiff face, and said coldly, "Zi Jinfu, this is the first time. Let's not take this as an example. My daughter is my baby and also our Mu Home baby, you know, my husband has a hotter temper than I am. Benny is a good friend of mine. Our friend has been a good friend for so many years. She still listens to some things I say, so... you know!" After Ou Xuemei gave Zi Jinfu a look, she turned and left.