Chapter 223: Little conscience

"Xinxin, are you okay, does it hurt? Does your head hurt?" Dongfang Ling asked worriedly.

"Are you... Lingling?" Mu Qingxin saw the hot girl, and saw the username on it, which was the same as the username on Lingling's post, and guessed that it was Dongfang Ling, but, alas, why did they do it? The characters are so cool and hot, what about myself... it's hard to say!

"Well, Xinxin, does your head hurt? Can you still feel your mental power?" Dongfang Linghu...nodded chaotically, looking at the beating heart, worried that Xinxin's mental power would be damaged. Very worried.

After hearing this, Mu Qing sensed her mental power, supported her body with mental power, and stood up, "It's okay, my head doesn't hurt, and my mental power is good." It was not okay, she was just pressed by the clearance. Her mental power is not mentioned at all, so she directly did not use mental power to attack.

"That's good, Xinxin, we have been looking for you for a long time, and we are almost crazy, for fear that something will happen to you..." Dongfang Ling carefully took Mu Qingxin's swollen hand and said distressedly.

"Uh...this is Xinxin...sister?"

Several people from Wei Hefeng ran over, looked at Mu Qingxin who was embarrassed, and asked uncertainly.

Mu Qixi nodded and looked at her sister's miserable appearance, "Sister, don't be sad, next time you come to the virtual world, I will call you back!"

"Come on, watermelon, you can clear the air, don't be beaten by others to find home..." Pixia couldn't help but complain.

"Watermelon, be sensible, besides, Jingkong is so fascinating, who knows if he will be able to meet him in the future. My sister came up today and met Jingkong. This is really...er, lucky, haha..." Bao Yu also convinced Mu Qing. The luck of the heart, the first time I came to the duel, I encountered the clearance, and I dared to duel with the clearance. The most important thing is that I even persisted under the clearance for three minutes, amazing!

Lilian and Guoguo looked at Mu Qingxin with worry in their eyes, "Legend, you should go offline and rest."

"Yes, yes, go offline!" Guoguo nodded, "Can we add friends? You will come to the virtual world in the future, come to play with us!"

Seeing Lilian and Guoguo, Mu Qingxin's eyes flashed with surprise, but she didn't expect to meet the two again. She said "Okay" and raised Guangnao.

"?"

Lilian and Guoguo looked at the raised light brain in wonder, and stopped the hand of adding friends.

Mu Qixi took her sister's hand, opened her light brain, and said apologetically, "Sorry, my sister doesn't know how to add friends."

"I know!" Mu Qingxin retorted, "I have added friends with Gao Dazhuang, I know how to add them, but can't there be an easier way? Just scan the two optical brains and just add them. That's it."

"Who told you that, that's not good, it can't be added!" Mu Qixi looked at her sister with a weird face, and the others were also amused by Mu Qingxin's words.

"..." Mu Qingxin looked at the smiling people, but Jingkong just added friends like this!

With the help of Mu Qixi, Mu Qingxin added Lilian and Guoguo, as well as Wei Hefeng Baoyu Pixia's friends, and also confessed to Mu Qingxin. After logging into the virtual world, she will contact them. Following, no one will bully Mu Qingxin.

After adding friends, several people have no intention of staying in the virtual world anymore, all of them are offline.

"Little legend, are you leaving?" Tall and strong looked at Mu Qingxin reluctantly.

Mu Qingxin turned her head and saw a tall and abandoned face, "Of course, you should go offline and wait for me to send you something!"

Hearing it tall and strong, his face immediately...showed a surprise, "Well, well, then I will wait for your package at home!"

"Well, goodbye!" Mu Qingxin waved to Gao Dazhuang.

"Goodbye, see you next time!" Gao Dazhuang went off the assembly line with joy.

Mu Qingxin looked at the disappeared person, looked up at her brother and Lingling, "How did they get offline? How did they return to the real world?"

Dongfang Ling and Mu Qixi looked at each other. Fortunately, they found their hearts, otherwise she might never get off the line!

"Use your mental power to stimulate your brain, thinking about leaving, and then opening your eyes to return to the real world." Mu Qixi asked her sister to try.

In the next second, Mu Qingxin disappeared in front of the two of them, "Xinxin is back, let's go too!" Mu Qixi said to Dongfang Ling.

Dongfang Ling nodded, and the two also got off the line.

"very hungry......"

As soon as Mu Qixi and Dongfang Ling opened their eyes and returned to their consciousness, they heard Mu Qingxin's muttering sound on the side. They immediately took off the connectors on their heads and looked towards Xinxin, only to see Xinxin standing intact. There, the two breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

"Brother, Lingling, are you hungry?" Mu Qingxin took out two peaches, handed them to them, and ate the peaches by himself, "It feels like being hollowed out."

The two took the peaches and ate them directly, "Look at the time now."

Mu Qingxin raised her light brain, "It's four o'clock!" Mu Qingxin shouted in surprise, "But I feel like I'm in the virtual world and haven't stayed for long..."

After eating a peach, Mu Qixi recovered a bit and got up and stood up, "In the virtual world, you can't feel the passage of time. Therefore, once some people spend a long time in the virtual world, when they return to the real world, their body It will be very weak, so be sure to prepare a few nutrient...liquid, energy...liquid nearby, just in case!"

"It turned out to be like this..." Mu Qingxin nodded and understood. Suddenly, she thought of being tall and strong. He has been in the virtual world for so long. His body is still so weak, will he be weaker!

"Brother, Lingling, I'll send some things to Gao Dazhuang first. I'll cook for a while. You can take care of your own affairs. When the meal is finished, I will call you!" After speaking, I hurried back to my own. The room is out.

"Tall and strong? That stupid guy?" Dongfang Ling felt a little jealous when he saw Xinxin thinking about that stupid guy so much.

Mu Qixi saw Dongfang Ling pouting and smiled, "It should be, don't worry, the best friend of your heart has always been you, no one can replace it, tall and strong is just a good friend you know in the virtual world. "

After Dongfang Ling listened to it, his face returned to smile, and he bounced out of the training room.

Looking at Dongfang Ling who was leaving, Mu Qixi pulled down his smiling face and muttered, "Little unscrupulous, brother, I am so worried about you, you are thinking about that stinky boy! Don't let me run into that stinky boy in the future. , Otherwise we must clean him up!"

(Dongfang Ling, Mu Qingxin: "...")

When Mu Qingxin returned to the room, she went directly into the space and ran to the study to find a physical fitness book. This book can only strengthen physical fitness. Although it is not a skill book, it has something to do with tall and strong weak bodies. Very helpful.