Chapter 252: The miserable Mu Qixi

When Mu Qingxin heard that the third brother was leaving, she was very unwilling to give up, and quickly ran to the third brother and threw herself into the arms of the third brother, "third brother, I can't bear to leave you..."

Mu Qixi... rubbed... rubbed the smooth hair of the younger sister in her arms, and smiled, "The third brother is also reluctant to bear it, alas, after arriving at the college, you have to eat those hard-to-swallow nutrients...liquid, and those energy ...Liquid, oh~~~"

After Mu Qingxin listened, she raised her head and looked at Mu Qixi, "Three brothers, would you like to bring some fruit?"

Just waiting for these words, Mu Qixi raised a big smile on his face, "Yes!"

Mu Qingxin quickly ran back to her room and shouted, "Brother three wait for me for two minutes, I will get you fruit!"

"Good!" Mu Qixi agreed happily.

After Mu Qingxin returned to the room, she went straight into the space and filled her brother with fruit and some snacks.

In the past few days, Mu Qingxin has made a lot of snacks and put them in the space, and Xiaohuo and Yaya have another hobby, that is, eating!

Of course, the two of them are also very picky eaters. They only eat food made of exotic animal meat, without touching the rest.

Mu Qingxin quickly put the fruit in the box, thinking of the third brother's roommate, Pi Xia and the others, Mu Qingxin picked some fruits and put them in another box, and then packed two snacks, one is The third one is for the third brother's roommates.

"Mom, why are we taking away our snacks?" Yaya and Xiaohuo looked at their favorite snacks suddenly being taken away more than half, unhappy.

Mu Qingxin packed the fruits and snacks, and when she turned her head, she saw two little guys with unhappy faces. They glanced at the meat, looking at the two little guys, and comforted, "The third brother wants Back to the college, I may not see it for a long time in the future, and in the future, the third brother will not be able to grab food with you, and can no longer eat delicious food, so I will install some for the third brother to get to the college to eat. Do you want to go out with me to see off the third brother?"

Xiao Huo and Ya Ya heard that the **** who had been fighting with them all day was leaving, clapping their hands happily.

"Okay, okay, let's send off the stinky boy together!"

"Uncle San will finally stop grabbing food from us!" Ya Ya said happily.

Mu Qingxin looked at the two happy little guys and wondered if the third brother would be sad if he saw these two little guys so gloating. Actually, the third brother liked Xiaohuo and Yaya the most, but Aside from her, Xiaohuo and Yaya didn't have much contact with anyone.

In order to get in touch with Xiaohuo and Yaya, Mu Qixi deliberately rushed to eat with them every day when he ate or when Mu Qingxin was making meat snacks. When they arrived at Muqixi, they all stared at each other angrily, tit-for-tat.

Mu Qingxin took Xiaohuo and Yaya out of the space together, and the two little guys volunteered to pick up the box and follow Mu Qingxin out to see Mu Qixi.

Seeing that there was no third brother in the place just now, Mu Qingxin went straight downstairs and just turned to the stairs, she saw the third brother sitting in the living room chatting with Gaozu and Grandpa.

"Three brothers!" Mu Qingxin ran down quickly, "Gao Pao, grandpa, third brother is leaving..."

Mu Zhaohui smiled and nodded, "Qixi told us just now, it's time to leave. I have been at home for a long time!"

Mu Xutao also said to the side, "Yes, it's been half a month, and I'm bluffing at home all day, so I should go back to school and play!" Looking at home, I was upset!

Mu Qixi: "..." I'm not my own, right!

Mu Qingxin looked at the deflated third brother, covering her mouth and snickered, "Third brother, this is your share, this is for Brother Pixia and the others, you bring it to them and give it a taste. "

Xiaohuo and Yaya each held a box and handed it to Mu Qixi.

Mu Qixi raised her eyebrows, "Yeah, you two are so good, you still bring things here yourself!"

After listening to Xiao Huo, the originally yellow... colored flame instantly turned into a purple... colored flame, "Smelly boy, we are happy when you are gone, no one will grab food with us in the future, hum, you Let's go now!" He put the box in his hand into his arms.

Yaya also stretched the box in her hand into Mu Qixi's arms, "Uncle San, this is your share. You are delicious. You don't have to grab our food in the future. Mom will make it and I will eat it. Sometimes I will think of you. I will feel a little sad for you when I think that you can't eat anything delicious. I will eat your portion for you in the future!" After that, I turned my head and jumped happily. Back on mother's shoulders.

Mu Qixi: "..." Just anger me!

Mu Qingxin and Mu Zhaohui listened to the words of the two little guys, Xiaohuo and Yaya, and looked at Mu Qixi's choking appearance. They couldn't help laughing, these two shrewd little guys!

"You...you are too bad. I won't have anything to eat with you in the future. When you eat, you will definitely feel that it is not so delicious, because the robbed is delicious!" Mu Qixi looked at the two angry people Said the little guy.

Xiaohuo and Yaya glanced at Mu Qixi and ignored him. They only know now that they will own all the snacks in the future, and no one can grab them!

Mu Qixi who didn't get any response smiled bitterly, these two arrogant little guys.

"Third brother, can you come to the college tomorrow?" Mu Qingxin quickly... interjected and asked, she was afraid that third brother would vomit blood out of anger.

Mu Qixi retracted his gaze and looked at his sister, who was still the cutest sister!

"Well, I will be at the college tomorrow night!"

Mu Qing thought for a while, "We have to go back to the academy before tomorrow night, but we can leave tomorrow afternoon. Third brother, you have to leave so early..." What a shame!

"What? Xinxin, you will go back to the college tomorrow?!" Mu Xutao asked in surprise.

"It's only been a few days since I came back, and I'm leaving again. I didn't even talk to Gao Zu..." Mu Zhaohui muttered reluctantly.

Mu Qixi: "..." Ten thousand points of damage! You clearly didn't say that to me just now, I really am not my own! ! !

"It's been only a few days or more than a dozen days in the half-month vacation!" Mu Qixi said unwillingly.

Mu Xutao squinted, "Aren't you going to the college? Why aren't you leaving?"

"..." Mu Qixi wanted to cry.

Mu Qingxin looked at Third Brother sympathetically, "Second Brother, I can't bear you!" Don't cry, there is still me!

Mu Qixi looked at her younger sister moved, "Well, goodbye, the third brother will be back as soon as the holiday!"

"What are you doing so diligently when you come back, don't come back if nothing else! Hurry up and finish your studies. Don't say you are a Mu family member if you didn't finish well!" Mu Zhaohui would never admit that he saw the three kids sticking to his great-granddaughter all day long. Jealous!