Chapter 256: Farewell family

Hearing that there is no need to pay the rent, the poisonous needle bees were very happy, the boss flew out and promised, "Yes, you can use honey in the future, even if you ask us for it!"

"Okay, thank you." Mu Qing breathed a sigh of relief when the farce was resolved.

After Xiao Huo returned the honey, Mu Qingxin pressed Xiao Huo and Xin Xin to apologize to the Sting Bees, and then left the hive and returned to the house.

Mu Qingxin drank the spiritual spring water, and while regaining her strength, she explained the pros and cons of the two things they had just done to Xiaohuo and Yaya, and gave them reason.

Looking at the two little guys who were half-understood, Mu Qing sighed in her heart. As a parent, her responsibility is heavy and a long way to go...

Early the next morning, Mu Qingxin came out of the space with Xiaohuo and Yaya, and went downstairs to cook breakfast. While doing it, she turned on Guangnao and listened to the news above.

Today's Interstellar News is the result of Master Arthur's research on the Flame Tree for so many days.

Just listen to Master Arthur facing the video and said with a serious face, "This flame tree has been the guardian tree of the capital star from now on. As the flame tree said, we have confirmed that the roots of this flame tree have been Filling the entire center of the earth, the flame tree is there, the capital star is there, the flame tree is dead, the capital star... will no longer exist.

Therefore, citizens of Capital Star, I hope you can treat and protect this blazing tree in the future. The leader has also added a lot of protection around the blazing tree. Don't worry, this blazing tree has a strong life state and a long life span. Thousands of years are also possible..."

Mu Qingxin's movements kept in her hands, and she was deeply moved, "The flame tree has become a guardian tree, and the responsibility of protecting the planet is even greater. The fate of this planet is tied to the flame tree. People didn't know it before. I know, there must be some panic in my heart, but it is also a matter of time. Over time, people will forget their fear..."

"Yes, human beings have too complicated inner emotions. They can't figure it out. Sometimes they scare themselves!" Xiao Huo flew around and heard Mu Qingxin's words. I spoke out my own views on humans.

Yaya was on the side... kneading the dough, "Mom is also human, she didn't scare herself!"

"..." Mu Qingxin glanced at the two little guys, shook her head, yes, as Xiaohuo said, no one can grasp the mind of human beings...I can't figure it out, sometimes the most frightening thing in the world. It's not something that makes people frighten, and what human beings have is the human heart.

"Didi"

Just after dinner in the morning, Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling's light brains rang at the same time. They clicked on and saw a message from Shui Huanlan. She said that she had arrived at the Capital Star, and asked where they were and would you like Come out to play together for a day, and then go back to college together in the afternoon.

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling smiled at each other, "Let's go!" Then the two quickly went back to the room to pack their things, and after taking everything with them, they went downstairs to talk to their family.

"Grandpa, grandpa...milk...milk, mother, Lan Lan has come to Capital Star, and Lingling and I are looking for her. I won't be back today. In the afternoon, we will go back to the college directly, and everything has been packed. "Mu Qingxin said to the elders who were still drinking tea in the living room.

"Leaving so early?" Borissa looked at her baby granddaughter reluctantly.

Although they were reluctant, they couldn't stop Mu Qingxin from going out to play with her friends, and they knew that Xinxin and Lingling were both tired of staying at home recently, and finally started school. Friends came, how could they stop it? I had no choice but to endure reluctance, and explained to Mu Qingxin that we must pay attention to safety when going out, and we must contact family members if there are things...

Mu Qingxin agreed one by one, with full assurance.

Dongfang Ling couldn't help but nodded his heart, and couldn't help covering his mouth and snickering, "Grandpa, grandpa...milk...milk, auntie, don't worry, you have me in your heart. In school, I protect your heart!"

Borissa heard Dongfang Ling's words, smiled and took Dong Ling's hand, patted gently, "...milk...milk knows,...milk...milk rest assured, but you are the same, in school or When you are outside, you must also pay attention to safety. You will come to our house next time during the holiday. That room is yours. Come if you want, you know?"

Dongfang Inspiration nodded graciously, "Hmm, got it,...milk...milk."

Ou Xuemei on the side also pulled Dongfang Ling and exhorted her. After spending half a month together, their love for Dongfang Ling increased little by little, until... it was close to Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin watched Lingling's turn and nodded her head. She smiled gleefully and looked at Dongfang Ling's increasingly stiff face. Mu Qing kindly stepped forward to rescue her, "...milk...milk, Mom, it's getting late, our appointment with Lan Lan is almost up, we should go now."

Mu Qingxin said, Borissa and Ou Xuemei stopped and looked at the two children reluctantly. Mu Qingxin looked at the dissatisfied Gao Zu and Grandpa, stepped forward and hugged the two of them, and kissed them affectionately. Rubbing his head, he said sweetly, "Gaozu, grandpa,...milk...milk, mother, I'm just staying in the college, it's safe, don't worry, I will be back when the holiday is over, and you are at home. Eat well, rest well, pay attention to your body, and I will video with you when you have time..."

Listening to the instructions of their baby, Mu Zhaohui's hearts were warm, and they kept saying yes. Finally, Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling said goodbye to their families, got on the aircraft and left.

On the aircraft, looking at the villa area, Dongfang Ling patted his chest in relief, "The most unbearable thing for me is to say goodbye. Fortunately, I didn't go home, otherwise I was surrounded by you today. Kind of precautions..."

Mu Qingxin lay on the window, looking at her invisible home, concealing her reluctance, turned around and smiled, "I don't like to say goodbye, if I can, I hope to stay in front of my family for the rest of my life. But sometimes parting is necessary. In the process of growing up, there will be parting, but they are all worried..."

"Well, the scene just now made me miss my family a little bit. Really, I haven't communicated with them for such a long time, and they don't even know that they would take the initiative to contact me!" Dongfang Ling pouted as he thought of his family. Complaining.

(Everyone in the Dongfang family said: "Little ancestor, didn't you say that if we bother you, you won't go home? Now we are still complaining...")

"If you don't contact, it doesn't mean you don't want to miss you. Your family must also miss you very much!" Mu Qing embraced the wronged Dongfang Ling and comforted.

"Of course, they must miss me, because you miss them too!" In an instant, Dongfang Ling regained her queen temperament and restored her cheerful smile.

"I'll see Lanlan in a while, it feels like I haven't seen her for a long time, I miss her so much..."