Chapter 211: Tall and strong

"Huh? Can't find my sister?" Pixia and Bao Yu stopped, looking at Mu Qixi suspiciously.

Mu Qixi...touched...touched her face, and said annoyedly, "Xinxin entered the virtual world for the first time, but I haven't explained to her how to quit the virtual world, and I don't know the characters set by her sister. What is the image and name... I don't know anything..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Wei Hefeng and Pi Xia Baoyu looked at Mu Qixi with weird faces, and finally Bao Yu patted Mu Qixi on the shoulder, "Brother, I don't know if you should say you have a big heart, or you have no brains..."

Pixia also patted Mu Qixi's shoulder, "As a brother, I advise you, it is better not to let your elder brother and second brother know about this matter, otherwise..." Your skin will not stick to your body!

Wei Hefeng looked at his friend, "Let's go, finding the heart is the most important thing now. She must be performing tasks at this time. Let's search each task area again."

"It's easy to say, but so many novices are performing tasks, which one is our heart!"

"Yes, in case the image of our heart is so... abstract, we won't recognize it!"

Since Bao Yu and Pi Xia had eaten the food sent by Mu Qingxin, they had returned Mu Qingxin to their sister. Although they did not have a sister, they consciously regarded Mu Qingxin as their own sister.

(Mu Qixi: I never agreed!

Wei Hefeng Bao Yu Pixia: I didn't think about getting your consent!

Mu Qixi:...)

"In this way, every time we go to an area, we call out the name of our sister."

"No, it's exposing like that... revealing our sister's information!"

"Then how to find?"

"Why don't you call Qingkong!" Mu Qixi thought for a while, "Qingkong Gourmet City has just opened, so you will definitely respond when you call Qingkong."

"Okay, just call clear sky"

"You can't just shout, shout a few more times, pay attention to the reaction of the novices in the area!"

"it is good!"

"Row!"

"understood!"

Wei Hefeng opened the novice area map, "Watermelon, you are responsible for this piece, Pixia, you are responsible for this side, Bao Yu, for your side, and I am responsible for the rest here! Once you find Sister Xinxin, you should quickly notify others."

"it is good"

"Let's go quickly, I'm going now!" Mu Qixi couldn't wait to run to the novice area.

Mu Qingxin, who was clearing the battlefield on the other side, looked at the endless prairie with exhaustion.

"My mother, why is it so big! When will this be cleaned up!" Mu Qingxin wiped the sweat from her head.

Looking at the sweat wiped off, I sighed again in my heart, "This virtual world is really powerful, and sweat can be made up."

"Little legend, have you finished cleaning up there?"

Mu Qingxin heard the voice from a distance and quickly responded loudly, "Come on, I will be ready right away, wait a minute!" After speaking, she quickly took the garbage absorber in her hand and swept the place that was just destroyed. ...Shooting, sweeping... After shooting, the broken stones, turf, and mecha fragments were all sucked in.

After the garbage is cleaned up, take out the scene recovery instrument, and scan the place that was just destroyed. The scanned place will be restored in the next second.

"Legend, are you alright? I have done it over there!" A burly man ran over.

"Tall and strong, I have finished packing up here too! Also, don't put that small character in front of my name, I am not small!" Mu Qingxin looked at the person who was twice as tall as him in a dark line.

Gao Dazhuang heard it and immediately retorted, "No, I'm so much taller than you, I'm older than you!"

Mu Qingxin had no intention of quarreling with this eight-year-old little guy. She just learned from the tall and strong person she had just met that these people in the novice zone were all novices, only eight or nine years old.

Unexpectedly, a fifteen-year-old man who was dignified by himself would do a task with a group of kids who are only eight or nine years old. The kids are just kids. Just when they entered area a to perform the task, they were surrounded by a group of kids. Lived, thanks to the help of this tall and strong student, he rescued himself from the clutches of a bunch of kiddos.

"Let's go, let's complete this task!" The Gao Dazhuang student took charge of the little legend and went out, walked to the door, and stuck his optical brain on the scanner at the door.

"Didi, the mission is completed, get one point!"

Mu Qingxin also posted her light brain, "Didi, the task is complete, get a point!"

Mu Qingxin looked at the light board of her own information, and now only three points, alas, so slow!

Mu Qingxin raised her head and looked at Gao Dazhuang with difficulty, "Tall, can you sit down, I raised my head to see you very tired!"

The tall and strong scratched his head and sat down shyly.

"...Why do you have to look up!" Mu Qingxin looked up at Gao Dazhuang silently.

"Tall and strong, why did you set your character image so... burly? It's too eye-catching, and your name is so tacky to say!" Mu Qingxin squeezed her tall, strong, hard arm, her own Forget it, this little classmate hasn't even reacted at all. Alas, she wants this kind of body too. Now the body is really cumbersome. For others to take one step, she has to take four or five steps!

Gao Dazhuang blinked her eyes blankly as he listened to the little meat ball in front of her. Mu Qing couldn't help... rubbing... rubbing her eyes, "Tall Dazhuang, don't make such an expression, it is very inconsistent with your image. Spicy eyes!" The image of a tall and burly tough guy...shows a cute expression, can't stand the bird or the bird!

The tall and strong still looked at Mu Qingxin blankly, "Our planet is proud of a strong physique. My dad said that only by having a strong physique can we marry a daughter-in-law in the future...a wife! Can we defeat the one who snatches a daughter-in-law... Enemies of women!"

"..." After hearing this explanation, Mu Qingxin didn't know what to say, so she could only laugh, "You haven't even started your studies yet, your father will start training you to marry a daughter-in-law... You are ready for a wife, haha... , Then is your real body so... strong?"

Hearing that, the tall and strong lowered his head in shame, and his **** were facing each other, "No...no, because my mother had a hard time giving birth to me. I was often sick since I was a child, so I was born thin and weak. Everyone doesn't like me. play......"

Mu Qingxin looked at the tall and strong with a sad look, and understood in her heart, "Because you grow thin and weak in reality, the character image you set in the virtual world is so tall and mighty. Your name is also given. It's so... easy to understand."

"Um, yes, little legend, is my body very strong?" Gao Dazhuang looked at Mu Qingxin expectantly, which was set by him calmly.