Chapter 241: bracelet

on the ground

Mu Qixi carried her mother out of the Flame Park. At this time, all the people in the Flame Park had come out, and it became...empty. The owners of the playground in the Flame Park stretched their heads and looked inside. Discussing in the mouth.

"How come it suddenly became so hot..."

"Yeah, it was suddenly so hot. I thought it was my illusion. I also had a fight with the owner of the ice stone, thinking that their ice stone was fake!"

"Huh, how is it possible? My ice stone was transported back from Ice Crystal Star, but it has been tested on the right track and monitored throughout the entire process. How could it be fake!" The ice stone seller said dissatisfied.

"How do I know if it's real or fake? Anyway, I only know that it's still hot after wearing it!"

"you......"

...

The shop owners outside were arguing, curious, watching, and some onlookers were also watching at the door.

"Have you noticed that the leaves of this blazing tree... the color has turned red..."

"Hey, really, so beautiful!"

"Ah, it's growing up, look, its branches didn't reach the door before, but now they are almost sticking out..."

"Really, I also found out..."

"No...no, the flame tree hasn't grown for many years, how come it suddenly grew..."

Suddenly, a criminal police team came and dispersed the onlookers, and a group of civilians got off the aircraft. They were from Ou Jia Zong Jia Mu's family, as well as researchers from the Institute.

"Qixi, what's the matter with you?" As soon as Mu Zhaohui got off the aircraft, she saw her granddaughter-in-law...wife placed on the ground, as well as his great-grandson whose body was red and burned.

"Great Patriarch" Mu Qixi saw that Patriarch and the others were coming, so he relaxed, "We just entered the center of the Flame Tree and saw Bill, but because the temperature was too high, Bill went into a dormant state..."

After Mu Zhaohui heard this, his brows furrowed, looking at the blocked Flame Park and the various visions of the Flame Tree, his heart sank, and he looked at his great-grandson, "You take your mother to repair, and the rest Give us!"

"Qixi" Grandpa Ou also came over at this time, seeing the appearance of his grandson's daughter, his face was distressed, and he called the medical staff to come and help.

he medical staff quickly carried Mu Qixi and Ou Xuemei away, while the rest of them looked at the Flame Tree with solemn expression.

"Patriarch Mu, Moss has searched the entire Capital Star just now, and there is no trace of Miss Mu. Before she disappeared, she was indeed here in the Flame Tree..." Alman told Mu Zhaohui through the video of Moss. The result of the search just now.

Mu Zhaohui nodded solemnly, "Thank you, Dr. Alman, I'm sorry to trouble you. Say thank you to Moss for me!"

"You're being polite!" Yarman smiled, "I believe that Miss Mu Jiren will be okay!"

"I borrow your good words, thank you!"

Mu Zhaohui said goodbye to Yarman, turned off the communication, looked up at the researchers who were studying the flame tree, and the criminal police contacted the robot to walk inside, preparing to rescue Bill...

"This child...this child..." Mu Qingxin's aunt looked inside anxiously, chanting constantly. She just received the news of her niece's disappearance and couldn't believe it. At this time, she came to see Xuemei and Xuemei. Qixi's injury made him believe that his heart was really gone, and he was extremely worried.

"That's right!" Mu Zhaohui suddenly remembered something, his eyes lit up, looked at Grandpa Zong, and walked quickly to him.

"Xinxin is wearing that bracelet. Isn't there a location on that bracelet? Check it out quickly..." Mu Zhaohui endured excitement and dragged Grandpa's clothes.

Grandpa Zong was stunned and looked at his daughter. Zong Bing remembered, that bracelet, that bracelet... Zong Bing immediately contacted the people at the Zong Family Research Institute and asked them to check the location of the bracelet immediately.

Everyone anxiously waited. A few minutes later, Zong Bing's brain rang, everyone looked at Zong Bing, and Zong Bing opened his brain to answer.

I don't know what the other party said, Zong Bing's face...The complexion became ugly, and everyone's hearts sink.

"Where is that bracelet now?" Zong Bing asked in a deep voice.

"Okay, I see, you wait. After I contact him, I will ask him to help with the search. When that happens, you will quickly locate..."

After Zong Bing finished the confession, he hung up the communication, then lowered his head to the contact, waiting for the other party to answer.

"Bingbing, what's the matter?" Grandpa Zong asked anxiously.

Zong Bing answered the communication and said distractedly, "They couldn't find the location. Now they need the cooperation of another bracelet to find out. When the bracelet was originally produced, the target was only one, but something went wrong in the middle. , Became a bracelet, the functions are the same, and the direct positioning of the two bracelets is the same, one bracelet can sense the position of the other bracelet, so now we need the help of the owner of the other bracelet... "

"Who owns the other bracelet now?" Mu Xutao asked anxiously.

As Zong Bing was about to speak, the communication was suddenly connected, and his face immediately... a smile appeared, and he laughed loudly, "Hello, Deputy Commander Ling, this is Zong Bing."

Deputy Commander Ling? Which Deputy Commander Ling? Everyone looked at Zong Bing who was talking in doubt...

"Patriarch Mu, Elder Ou, Elder Zong..." At this moment, the captain of the criminal police team came over and wiped the sweat from his face.

"Captain Jin, how about it?" Mu Xutao looked at Captain Jin and asked.

Captain Jin smiled bitterly, "Sorry, the temperature inside is too high. At this time, the temperature in the central area has reached two hundred degrees, and the robots can't get close. Your robot may not be able to get out..."

"..." After hearing this, a few people were shocked, two Baidu? how come?

"Furthermore, the temperature is still increasing. I'm afraid that the outside temperature will be too high to enter after a while..." At that time, the Mu's robot will probably melt inside...

"Have you found out why the flame tree is strange."

"Not yet. The researchers over there only said that the cells of the Flame Tree were unprecedentedly lively. They had been sleeping before, but now they all seem to have come alive, growing vigorously. This protective shield, I am afraid...has to be enlarged... ..." The branches of the Flame Tree have been growing and are about to reach the protective cover. I don't know if it will break through the protective cover.

Hearing this, everyone's faces...think deeply, not understanding what is going on.

Captain Jin looked at the crowd and glanced at the red flame tree, "Now we are preparing to inform Master Arthur, Master Arthur is very proficient in plant research, and the root of the problem can only be revealed after Master Arthur comes." The technology of the researchers on the side is still not good compared to Master Arthur!