Chapter 287: Miss Thunderblade together

Other people looked at the **** on Mu Qingxin's face and couldn't help but laugh, "Okay, if we still can't solve it by then, let's find a solution together!"

"Yes, let my brother help at that time!" Dongfang Ling said, patting his chest, "My brother is also very good, as long as you can give my brother a delicious meal when you are in your heart."

"Okay, if you need Dongfang's help, I will definitely not be polite!" Mu Qingxin laughed.

Ten people sat together talking about their recent encounters, and discussed the food in Sunny Sky Food City. Several people went to buy food during the holidays, but still felt that they didn't have the heart to make delicious food. After eating for a month, Xinxin I always feel that the taste is not right when I eat the food made by myself.

Thinking of the military training for a month, all of them missed the Thunder Blade Beast in the primeval forest very much...

(Thunderblade beasts in the primeval forest: Do not miss, we do not miss you at all, do not want to see you!!!)

Thinking of having classes tomorrow morning and the access control of the dormitory, everyone packed up and left, and went back to their dormitories.

In the evening, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan also returned to their room to complete the task assigned by the tutor today, and Mu Qingxin also returned to her room.

Sitting on the bed, Mu Qingxin flipped through her contacts on Guangnao, thinking about what happened today, after thinking about it, she decided to tell her family.

At this time, my mother must have not returned home yet, busy working in the institute.

Previously, because of the flame tree, the leader transferred Master Arthur back to Capital Star, because the researchers of Capital Star are too rubbish, there is no ability to say nothing, when an accident happens, nothing can help, and you have to take care of it. Because of them, the leader directly asked Master Arthur to return to the Capital Star. Even if he did not want to be stationed in the Capital Star, he had to train several generals for the Capital Star to respond to the emergency.

Therefore, Master Arthur agreed, and Tianji Star left some personnel stationed there, and returned to Capital Star with a few assistants to train personnel in the Institute of Botany. As Master Arthur's capable personnel, O Xuemei was also After pulling it over, Ou Xuemei has never worked at home anyway, and now she can work in the research institute.

As soon as Mu Qingxin started school, Ou Xuemei also settled in the research institute and started busy work again.

Looking at the contact, Mu Qingxin clicked on...Nai...Nai's video communication, in fact, it is the same with anyone, because everyone will come around to talk later.

"Baby!" Just connected to the communication of...milk...milk, it was picked up immediately, and...milk...milk's gentle face appeared in the video.

Mu Qingxin smiled and greeted...milk...milk, "...milk...milk~, have you eaten yet?"

Borissa smiled, watching the baby granddaughter in the video, and smiled, "Eat, ate, we ate at the Sunny Sky Food City, and only came back after eating. Just got home, baby, did you eat?"

"I ate too. Tonight I ate with our teammates during military training. Everyone just left."

"Baby, how did it feel to go to class the first day?" Suddenly, Mu Xutao's figure appeared in the video.

Mu Qingxin smiled and greeted grandpa, "Grandpa~"

Mu Zhaohui, who was in the study, suddenly heard the sound of talking and laughing in the living room. He listened carefully and heard the voice of his precious great-granddaughter. He immediately put down the things in his hands and ran out quickly.

"Xinxin, have you eaten yet?" Mu Zhaohui affirmed his great-granddaughter, and asked her great-granddaughter with a smile on his face. At the same time, he stared at his son fiercely, complaining why he didn't notify him that Xinxin came to the video.

"Gaozu, I have eaten it~" Mu Qingxin looked at Gaozu and grandpa...milk...milk, feeling depressed for a day. At this time, she disappeared instantly after seeing her family.

"How is Xinxin's class today? Is it fun? How is the tutor? Strict? Who is your tutor?"

Listening to the high ancestor's successive questioning, Mu Qing didn't feel annoyed at all, but her heart was warm. This is the concern of her family.

Mu Qingxin smiled one by one with Gaozu and grandpa...milk...milk talking about her experience in class today, and when she said the sternness of the tutors, Mu Qingxin pursed her mouth and complained when she talked about the punishment of tutor Zi Jinfu. Mu Qingxin was even more helpless. Although there was grievance in the words, he did not complain about the tutor. He just said that he was unlucky. She sat in the exclusive position of the tutor to ask questions and was asked so many questions. I don't know anything, I still lack knowledge...

Listening to the grievances of his granddaughter (great-granddaughter), Mu Zhaohui and the three were distressed and proud. What was distressed was that his great-granddaughter (granddaughter) met such a severe tutor on the first day of class, and was beaten again. It was punished to write so many times. What is proud of is that their baby did not blindly complain about others when encountering things. Instead, he was looking for his own reasons. As expected, they are their baby, so sensible and well-behaved!

"This afternoon's class..." Mu Qingxin stopped talking about the afternoon class.

Noting Mu Qingxin's strangeness, Mu Zhaohui asked, "What class is this afternoon?"

"It's an animal lesson," Mu Qingxin answered obediently.

Alien class? The three of Mu Zhaohui immediately thought about who the instructor of the s-level monster class was.

A few days before the opening of Mu Qingxin's school, Mu's family had already learned about all the tutors in Philip Bell College's grades. Therefore, when Mu Qingxin was talking about the class of alien animals, they thought of the difference. Who is the instructor of the animal class?

"Ao, is it the class of Suo Xin? How is her class? Isn't it interesting?" Mu Zhaohui smiled and looked at his great-granddaughter. He understood that Suo Xin's class was very popular among students. .

Mu Qing was surprised that Gao Zu actually knew the other tutor Suo Xin in the Alien Beast class. "

"Tutor Vito?" Mu Zhaohui, Mu Xutao and Borissa frowned at the same time, because they thought of who Vito is, some rumors about him, and the style of class.

"Xinxin, why do you attend classes with Vito's tutor? Isn't the school stipulated that all girls go to Sohin's tutor?" Borissa looked at her granddaughter worriedly, looked at her body, and found that she was not injured. Tone.

"I don't know. After I took the Alien Beast class, I was directly assigned to Vito's class. It should be that Suoxin's class is full of students." Mu Qingxin guessed.

"Xinxin, how does it feel to take Vito instructor's class this afternoon?" Mu Xutao asked Mu Qingxin with a smile.

Mu Qingxin's face... showed a wry smile, and said, "Grandpa, I said some things happened in military training before, and I met a very annoying guy, unfortunately, Vito Instructor is the uncle of that annoying guy... ..."