Chapter 210: Can't find it

Yarman looked at Moss, who didn't seriously help, with a headache, "Moss, where did you go? This bunch of data is still waiting for you to record."

Moss saw Yalman and said with a smug, "Yalman, I just went to meet the little guy, haha, I helped the little guy reshape the character in the virtual world, I guess the little guy saw her After the character image, I must be very grateful!"

After hearing this, Yarman looked at the smug Moss with suspicion, "Are you sure it is thanks, not cursing?"

"Yes! It must be thanks!!!" Moss said firmly, the image of the character he remodeled fits the little guy, and the little guy must be 200% satisfied!

Mu Qingxin: Hehe, I am satisfied with your sister!

virtual reality

Lilian and Guoguo learned from Mu Qingxin the source of her character image, and didn't know whether to say she was lucky or to say she was unlucky.

Fortunately, for so many years, no one has been favored by Lord Moss, personally transforming the character image, let alone talking together! Unfortunately, Lord Moss is too unreliable, and the transformed character image is completely opposite to his own.

"Legend, do you want to do a mission?" Guo Guo looked at Mu Qingxin's information version, elementary, the first time he entered the virtual world, the legendary age should be very young, he should be only eight years old.

The age limit of the virtual world is to enter the virtual world after the age of eight, because at the age of eight, children just have their own independent consciousness, so they can enter the virtual world.

Therefore, Lilian and Guoguo saw that Mu Qingxin entered the virtual world for the first time. They just set the character image and guessed that she was only eight years old. Together with this cute character image, they directly regarded her as a small person who needs protection. younger sister.

Mu Qingxin nodded, "Yes, I will work hard to earn points, and then change the character's image and name!" Damn Moss, blame it, otherwise, why would she use such an image to see people now!

"I suggest you start over there. The task over there is very simple, there is no danger, and it is suitable for newcomers to integrate points. After you become familiar with the virtual world, change to that task area!"

Guoguo pointed to the task screen and explained to Mu Qingxin one by one.

Various tasks are displayed on the task screen, divided into several sections, there is a newcomer area, which is specially designed for newcomers to earn points. The tasks there are enough to successfully upgrade newcomers to the first level.

Immediately there will be f-level to s-level tasks, from simple to difficult tasks, and perform tasks according to their own capabilities.

The harder the task, the more points. If the mission is successful, the points are sent, the mission fails, and the points will be deducted. Therefore, everyone is more conservative when receiving the mission. There are also people who want to break through themselves and challenge themselves bravely.

Mu Qing thanked Guoguo and Lilian for the explanation. Guoguo and Lilian had other things and wanted to fight with teammates, so they left first.

Mu Qingxin took a small step, walked to the task screen, looked at the tasks in the novice zone, a little helpless, "What is this? Disturb the hygiene of zone a, clean up the battlefield in the deserted island zone, arrange virtual battlefield obstacles... "

Mu Qingxin watched them one by one. The tasks in the novice zone were simple cleaning tasks. Each task only had one point, and there were twenty tasks in total, which would be 20 points.

It takes 20 points to advance to the first level, 100 points to the second level, 500 points to the second level, and 1,000 points to the third level...

The higher the level, the higher the score required. Mu Qingxin looked at her empty points, and then looked at the points required for the highest level, she felt timid, and she had to change her name and character image to level 6. Only have this permission.

"Level six..." Mu Qing scolded Moss again in her heart, "Asshole, don't let me see you next time, because I was so grateful to you just now..."

Mu Qing accepted the task obediently and went to perform it.

These tasks are similar to playing games in the previous life. They are all completed tasks and then upgraded.

"Lingling, do you see the heart?" Mu Qixi asked Dongfang Ling anxiously.

Dongfang Ling looked around in the mission hall, "No, Brother Mu, how about you?"

Mu Qixi said dejectedly, "No, I can't contact Xinxin now, what should I do..." That's it, what if Xinxin can't get out of the virtual world? He has not told his sister how to quit the virtual world...

"No, I'll find someone to find Xinxin, Lingling, you continue to watch in the mission hall, and see if there is something like Xinxin, you just ask if it's her, I'm looking for someone to find in the newcomer mission area. "Mu Qixi said anxiously.

"Okay, Brother Mu, I'm here to guard." Dongfang Ling found the highest place in the mission hall, watching the people coming and going, and carefully looking for people with long hearts.

"Brothers, help!!!"

Mu Qixi asked his brothers for help, calling in his brother group.

Immediately, Wei Hefeng replied, "What's the matter, what's the help? I was besieged?"

Pixia also came up, "Haha, what happened to the watermelon? Do you need my brother to save you?"

Bao Yu happened to enter the virtual world, and he saw his brother's cry for help, "Brother, where is it? I need my brother to save you! Who is bullying you, my brothers kill him!"

Mu Qixi saw that his friends were all in the virtual world, and he was relieved, "I'm in the novice mission area now, you guys come here quickly, in a hurry, come on!"

Wei Hefeng looked at Mu Qixi's reply in wonder, where is the novice task area? Fuck, the watermelon won't be besieged by the newcomers, if that's the case... it's so embarrassing!

Two minutes later, Wei He Feng Pixia and Bao Yu arrived at the novice mission area and saw Mu Qixi who was sweating profusely.

"What's the matter? Who is bullying you? Walk around, we will support you!" Pixia patted his brother on the shoulder and said.

Wei Hefeng calmly asked, "What happened?"

Mu Qixi... rubbed... rubbed her face, "My sister has entered the virtual world, but I can't find her now..."

"Sister Xinxin?" Pixia shouted in surprise, "Where is it? Where is it? Where is my sister? I've long wanted to meet my sister!"

"Oh, my sister is here. How is my look today? Isn't it handsome? My sister likes handsome guys. Today I should look handsome, and my sister will definitely like it!" Bao Yu didn't know where to take out a mirror and faced him. The mirror is just one shot.

Only Wei Hefeng heard the problem clearly and looked at the anxious brother, "Why, I can't find her? Didn't she come in? Why can't I get in touch?"