Chapter 296: What about handwritten content?

Mu Qingxin sensed the gaze of Zi Jinfu's tutor, and her heart was abrupt, feeling that today she still cannot escape the fate of being questioned.

"Those classmates of last week, what about your handwritten content?" Zi Jinfu asked with a smile looking at Mu Qingxin.

"Hula..."

Several students immediately stood up and walked to the podium with paper in hand. Mu Qingxin took out a wad of paper from the space, got up and walked to the podium, and handed it over.

"If I remember correctly, it seems that there are still two classmates who haven't handed in." The smile on Zi Jinfu's face has not changed, and he glanced at the students below.

"What? Did I remember it wrong?" Zi Jinfu looked at the silent two students, his eyes flashed coldly, and smiled, "The eighth row is the second student from the left, and the sixth row is the second student from the right. Five classmates, what about your handwritten alien material?"

The two students who were named didn't expect Zi Jinfu to remember them. They looked... embarrassed and didn't know what to do.

"Didn't you write it?" Zi Jinfu's voice has become slightly cold.

"No...no, the tutor, I still have a small part to finish..." one of the students stood up and said in shock.

"How about you?" Zi Jinfu looked at another student.

"Teacher, when you talked about aliens, I can't remember so much, so I can't write it." Another student said confidently.

"Haha..." Zi Jinfu sneered twice when he heard the student's words, looked down at the handwritten manuscripts submitted by the few students just now, flipped through them one by one, and ignored the two students.

For a while, the classroom was quiet, and the seniors looked at the eyes of the two students with gloating and sympathy.

Mu Qingxin looked at Zi Jinfu on the stage, and saw him quickly flipping through the papers that he had just handed in. Suddenly, his movements stopped, and he took a piece of paper and looked at it carefully. After that, I quickly looked at the following content.

"Mu Qingxin"

Zi Jinfu's hand holding the paper trembled slightly, the classroom...showing surprised and admiring eyes, looking at Mu Qingxin excitedly.

"Yes." Mu Qingxin stood up and looked at her instructor suspiciously.

"Did you write this?" Zi Jinfu raised the paper in his hands.

"Yes, tutor." Mu Qingxin replied.

When Zi Jinfu heard this answer, an expression of disbelief flashed on his face. He looked at the words in his hand and Mu Qingxin again, with a look of disbelief.

"Good! Good..., student Mu, your handwriting is great!" Zi Jinfu said in admiration while looking at the handwriting.

"Unexpectedly, our classmate Mu's handwriting is so good." Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin with bright eyes, and then gently put the handwritten manuscript handed over by Mu Qing in his hand. Carefully flatten the paper and put it in your own folder.

"Tutor, we also want to see how good Mu Qingxin's handwriting is!" the arrogant student just shouted loudly.

This student, obviously a freshman in grade s1, doesn't understand Mentor Zi Jinfu's...character, thinking that Mentor Zi Jinfu's...with a gentle smile on his face is just like speaking, but it's actually not the case. He will be there later. Feels good.

Zi Jinfu stopped putting up the folder, looked at the students, and asked, "Do you want to see it?"

"Yes!" all the students shouted loudly, looking at the look of the instructor just now, which has aroused everyone's curiosity.

"Okay, let you take a look." Zi Jinfu agreed, and carefully took out Mu Qingxin's handwritten manuscript from the folder, and then took a photo of one of them with Guangmin, and then shot... Come out so everyone can see.

"Wow!" Everyone was shocked looking at the words on the projection.

"It's better than the words on the brain!"

"This word looks pretty pleasing to the eye..."

"How was this written? It was not printed, would it?"

"What kind of seal? The characters on Guang Brain are not as pretty as this!"

...Everyone looked at the words on the projection and talked a lot. They suddenly thought that the words someone posted on the star network last night was the words of Mu Qingxin, so the words of the heart were Mu Qingxin!

For a while, everyone looked at Mu Qingxin with surprise, surprise, admiration, admiration...

Zi Jinfu ignored the group of students, and carefully packed Mu Qingxin's handwritten manuscript into the folder and put it away, while the handwritten manuscripts handed in by other students were folded and placed aside.

The handwritten students who were casually put aside: "Tutor, is such a big difference beautiful?"

Zi Jinfu: "It's so good-looking, my eyes hurt from your writing!"

Zi Jinfu put away the projector and looked at the students below, the students gradually fell silent.

"Last class, it seems that Mu Qingxin's handwritten content is the most, more than the sum of you, right? So why can Mu Qingxin be able to complete but you two can't?" Zi Jinfu asked coldly .

"Could it be that your two characters are better than Mu Qingxin's writing, so in order to keep the font, I can't finish writing?!"

"Don't tell me what you can't remember. As a student, the instructor should remember all the content of the lecture. What do you think the alien plant is? Ordinary plant? Can it be trampled to death with one foot? Tell you, I will tell If you can't remember the content of the, I will not admit that you are my students when you encounter the alien plant that I have talked about and die when you experience outside in the future!"

The smile on Zi Jinfu's face at this time has completely disappeared, looking at the two students who have not turned in, and said in a deep voice, "Today is the first time. Since you two are freshmen, I will give you a chance, but remember , I have only one chance in my class. The handwritten content I gave you last time, doubled, four times!

Also, all the content of aliens I talked about today, all twice! If you can't hand in the next class, don't you have zero credits for the alien planting class, and you won't be able to use it in future classes! "

Hearing that the tutor was deducting credits, the faces of the two students...changed immediately, and immediately assured the tutor that they would be handed in the next class.

Credits are very important to the students of Phillips College, because the future prospects also depend on how many credits each individual gets in the college.

Seeing the two classmates who were immediately persuaded, the seniors...showed expressions that they had guessed a long time ago, while the freshmen looked at the tutor Zi Jinfu in fear, so that when they had classes in the future, everyone's attention was very intense. Of concentration.

"Student Mu, describe the appearance characteristics of Star Moon Grass!"

"Student Mu, tell me about the living environment of this alien plant!"

"Student Mu, tell me what this alien plant fears?"

...

I originally thought that if my words entered the tutor's eyes, this class would not be asked by the tutor, even if there were fewer questions, but who would tell her when the "special position for tutor's questions" changed? Changed from the first row to the second row?