Chapter 253: Rent stalk (1)

I originally thought that this holiday, grandchildren and great-grandchildren will not come back, and daughter-in-law and granddaughter-in-law will go shopping and go shopping and the great-granddaughter will not go back, so that we can chat with him at home and talk...

As a result, the three boys came back and went out with Xinxin all day long, that's all, let Xinxin go wrong!

"I'm leaving, and if I don't leave, I won't be able to catch up with the ship!" Mu Qixi put away the fruit snacks, feeling aggrieved, I'd better go, stay at home again, and be disgusted, alas.

Mu Qixi said goodbye to his family, quickly boarded the aircraft and left.

Mu Qingxin looked at the disappearing aircraft, sighed, and looked at Xiao Huo and Ya Ya, "You said, Brother Third, is it sad?"

"Probably not!" Ya Ya said uncertainly.

"No, he must be used to it!" Xiaohuo said confidently. After being at home for a few days, it has already understood Dao Muqixi's situation, and it must have been used to it, so he won't care.

(Mu Qixi: "Fuck, I am used to... woolen yarn, I am used to it!)

At dinner that night, without Mu Qixi, Xiaohuo and Yaya were really uncomfortable.

Looking at the delicious beast meat, Xiaohuo and Yaya were somewhat unsavory, eating them one by one.

Dongfang Ling looked at the two little guys suspiciously, "Xinxin, are Xiaohuo and Yaya sick? Why are they listless, they used to be very active when eating, why are they so quiet today..."

"Yeah, it feels like something is missing from the meal today, suddenly so quiet." Ou Xuemei and Borisa said that they were not used to it.

When Mu Qingxin heard this, she felt a little heartbroken for her third brother, "Mom,...milk...milk, haven't you noticed that there is one less person today?"

Ou Xuemei and Borissa froze for a moment, then looked around, "There are no few people!"

"..." Mu Qing distressedly lit a candle for the third brother to show sympathy.

Seeing Mu Qing's sad expression, the elders all laughed, Mu Qing looked at them suspiciously, wondering what they were laughing at.

"Xinxin, do you think we have neglected your third brother and think we despise him?" Grandpa smiled and asked his granddaughter.

The thoughts in her heart were seen by her family, Mu Qingxin was a little embarrassed, but she still nodded, "Well, I think the third brother is laughing and joking on the surface, but he must be unhappy in his heart...".

"Haha, baby, your third brother won't be unhappy, he, in fact, the surface is the same as in the heart" Borissa smiled and talked to Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling about Mu Qixi's childhood.

"As you said, your third brother is laughing and joking on the surface, looking like a little fool, but he is very shrewd at heart. Of our three boys, which one is not shrewd, shrewd is just for outsiders Yes, in front of the family, what should be is what it is, and I can't put it smart on the family...

Your third elder brother is young, and he is the most favored at home. Usually family members are joking about his beating and scolding, and he knows it, so don't think about it. Your third elder brother is not unhappy or sad. of......"

After Mu Qingxin heard this, she put her heart down in embarrassment, and was ashamed that she was thinking about how the ancestors were so bad to the third brother.

"Haha, I said why it was so quiet today, Xiaohuo and Yaya didn't say a word, it turned out that the three kids were missing the reason to grab food with them, haha..."

Xiao Huo and Yaya looked at each other. The smelly boy was not there. It was as he said, it was not as fragrant as before, and it was very boring...

After dinner, Mu Qingxin returned to her room and entered the space with Xiaohuo and Yaya.

Xiaohuo and Yaya have now become Mu Qingxin's good helpers. They both help her collect vegetables and sort them into the warehouse.

Mu Qingxin has mastered the first three of the twelve moves, and now she is practicing the fourth to sixth moves.

With four to six moves appeared in his mind, Mu Qingxin began to imitate and practice.

Xiao Huo and Bu Ya ran to play with the Sting Bees.

The four to six moves are one degree more difficult than the first three moves. Mu Qingxin's fourth move was practiced many times before she could imitate it, but it was not powerful. The fifth move and the sixth move made her fall into it. deadlock.

Mu Qingxin tried to draw out her aura, covering her entire body, using the aura one by one to make her movements more smooth and powerful.

"What are you doing?" Xiaohuo and Yaya asked curiously as they watched the poisonous needle bees put sweet honey into a vessel one by one.

The poisonous needle bees are already familiar with the small fire and bud buds that live in the same space. Seeing that they are coming again, all of them are extremely reluctant, because every time they come, there is no good thing!

Last time, I broke up the honey they had finally collected, and they had to collect it again.

Last time they came here, the two of them had to visit their home, and they almost didn't demolish their team's home!

And last time...

The boss flew in front of Xiaohuo and Yaya and said, "This is the'rent' we have to pay to survive in this space. Go and play far away. Old Jiu is on the mountain. Go find Old Jiu to play!" Lao Jiu never suffered in front of them.

Xiaohuo and Yaya became even more interested when they heard the word "rent". They stretched their heads to look at the honey in the container, "What rent? Why do we have to pay the rent? Should we pay it? Just pay the rent here. Yet?"

The boss was impatient with a bunch of questions, and he kept in front of them vigilantly, "How do I know if you need to pay rent? Anyway, our original home is not here. If we move here, we need to pay rent. This is my heart. It's fixed, and it's also my heart that asked us to put the honey in there. Don't come here, or the rent won't be paid, we have to leave here!" After finishing speaking, Ignore the two of them, and quickly fly to the partners and guide The other poisonous needle bees put honey inside.

Xiao Huo and Ya Ya looked at the container that was about to be filled with honey, "Should we pay the rent?"

"I don't know, my previous home is not here anyway..."

"I don't seem to be here..."

"that......"

"Shall we pay the rent too?"

"it is good!"

"What shall I pay?"

"Hand in that too!"

"But we can't produce it!"

"It's okay, we can't give birth, the poisonous needle bee has it, let's go to their house to borrow some to pay the rent!"

"Hey, this is fine, go, borrow honey!"

"Go, now they definitely don't have a poisonous needle bee in their house, let's borrow..."

...

Xiao Huo and Bu Ya quickly found the stylus hive. The hive is now doubled compared to before, and the inside is wider. Of course, it's not because the stylus bee has grown in size.