Chapter 308: What Race

Gaozu Mu nodded and agreed with Grandpa Zong's words, "Yes, so you need to get the evidence first. I let Xinxin send me a list of students later, and I will send it to you later. Quietly... Bring back a few infected students first, let's see what it is before we talk."

"it is good"

"Row"

"Dad, have you ever guessed in your heart, what kind of creature this is?" Grandpa Mu asked when he looked at Gaozu Mu. Hearing this, Grandpa Ou and Grandpa Zong also looked at Gaozu Mu.

"Yeah, Uncle Mu, you are so knowledgeable, do you know of any creature that can enter the human body and then... confuse... confuse people..."

Gaozu Mu looked at the three of them, "There are too many unknown creatures in the universe. In the universe, humans can be said to be the weakest. So far, one of the creatures that humans come into contact with will enter the human body to control the body."

"What is it?" The three looked at Mu Gaozu.

"Zerg"

"Zerg?!!!" the three said in unison.

"No, the Zerg race has been completely wiped out, this is impossible!" Grandpa Zong said first, and then the other two also thought of it.

"The Zerg has been wiped out, but it has been nearly a thousand years. We haven't seen anything in the first place. It is said that the Zerg has been wiped out, but was it really wiped out? None of us knows, of course it is possible. It's other species. Before there is a conclusion, any guesses are possible." Mu Gaozu said slowly, he also didn't want to get this conclusion very much.

Since humans entered the universe, after the invasion of the Zerg, the humans and the Zerg have been entangled for more than two thousand years. If you want to say who is the enemy of humans, the Zerg is in the first place!

When human beings entered the universe, 80% of the dead and injured were killed by the Zerg, and the remaining 20% ​​were just arrived in the universe due to environmental reasons and civil war...

It was also a thousand years ago that humans completely wiped out the Zergs, and humans developed smoothly to their present state. However, although the Zergs were completely wiped out, the Zergs in this galaxy were eliminated. Who knows if there are any other galaxies. , And what kind of biological invasion will be this time.

After returning home, Grandpa Ou did not tell the family about the incident. They handled the incident themselves. Mu Qingxin didn't know the actions of the family members. She continued to pick up and read books in the space at this time.

"Snapped!"

Mu Qing reluctantly put the book down, scratching her hair with a headache, "Ah...what should I do?"

"Xinxin, what's wrong with you?" Xiaohuo, Yaya and Lao Jiu ran over when they heard Mu Qingxin's shout.

Mu Qing looked at the three little guys with a bitter face, "Oh, I forget that these books are from ancient times. The owner of the book has never been to StarCraft, and there is no solution for things like this..."

When the three little guys heard it, they said one after another, "Heart, don't be afraid, if those stinky creatures attack you, I will burn them!"

"Mom, I will protect you!" Ya Ya also said hurriedly.

"Xinxin, don't worry, ten of us will help you too!" Old Jiu said loyally.

"Thank you, I am definitely not afraid of having you here, but...what about other people?" Mu Qing couldn't help thinking of her family, friends, classmates, and people she didn't know...

"Ah, I forgot my third brother. The third brother is also in the academy. I don't know if there is any danger in his academy..." Mu Qingxin suddenly thought of the third brother and was very worried.

"Forget it, I don't want to, it's useless to think so much. My ability is too weak, I still have to become stronger!" Mu Qing got up, waved her hand, and mentally tidied the books scattered on the table. It's well organized.

He took out the phoenix string, walked out of the house, walked outside, and looked at everything that was peaceful in the space, his heart gradually calmed down.

The first two layers of Mu Qingxin in the Echo Art have already learned. Now the third layer of Tianlai, as well as the fourth, fifth, or sixth of the twelve moves, the third layer is the ability to heal, and the second and third layers are both The ability to heal, but the second level of cleansing is spiritual healing, and the third level of heaven is physical healing, internal injuries and external injuries can be cured instantly.

Mu Qing thought about the Echo Art. If she could practice the fourth level now, it would be great. The fourth level is a lore, which is to kill with sound. If she reaches the fourth level, then she will not be afraid of these unknown creatures. Kill one!

Except for the first layer of the Echo Art, everything else needs a lot of spiritual power and spiritual power, especially for healing, which requires spiritual power, and physical healing requires more spiritual power. After all, the body is not spiritual power, spiritual power. He can repair his mental power with mental power, and Mu Qingxin's mental power can be said to be very strong now.

Mu Qingxin sat down cross-legged, put the phoenix string on her legs, and began to play according to the third layer of the Echo Art in her brain.

In less than five minutes, Mu Qingxin's face was pale, and the spiritual power in her body was empty. The third layer was simpler than the first two, and it was easy to learn, but it was difficult to practice it. The spiritual power and spiritual power required It's too much. When the buddies on the side saw Mu Qingxin like this, she felt Mu Qingxin's body and knew what she needed. She quickly ran to the Lingquan water with a bowl and gave it to Mu Qing. heart.

"Thank you Yaya." Mu Qingxin saw the spiritual spring water from Yaya, thankfully...touching...touching Yaya.

Mu Qingxin took a sip, closed her eyes and ran the Strengthening God Technique, quickly regaining the spiritual power in the body. After she recovered, Mu Qingxin continued to play and practice Tianlai.

In this way, Mu Qingxin practiced repeatedly. After her spiritual energy was exhausted, she drank the spiritual spring water to recover. After recovery, she continued to practice. Repeatedly, Mu Qingxin could only persist for five to eight minutes, ten minutes from the beginning. , 15 minutes...Half an hour until now.

Mu Qingxin, who persisted for half an hour, slumped to the ground, her body was wet with sweat, and her hair was stuck to her pale face. Mu Qing breathed heavily and was weak. This time she persisted for half an hour and cut her The spiritual power in the body was completely hollowed out, leaving no trace.

Mu Qingxin looked at the plants in the vibrant space, with a wry smile on her face. It turned out that the healing was applied to other people. If the person who played it did not have strong spiritual power and spiritual power, she really couldn't save it. Others, otherwise, they won't be able to save them, and they'll catch up with themselves.

After recovering for a while, Mu Qing stood up strenuously and drank the spiritual spring water prepared by Bua Ya next to her, quickly restoring her empty spiritual power.

"boom"

Mu Qingxin felt a restlessness in her body, and she immediately sat cross-legged, closed her eyes and concentrated, and adjusted her breath for a while before the restlessness in her body calmed down.