Chapter 208: legend

"Mu... Third Brother Mu... don't you know Xinxin's name?" Dongfang Ling swallowed and asked uncertainly.

Mu Qixi stammered, "I...I only know the name of Xinxin Shopping's account, which was given by my elder brother. It is called Mu Xiaomei. The name of the virtual...virtual world...Uh, do you want to reset it...?"

"Okay...it seems to be...like this..."

Dongfang Ling and Mu Qixi looked stiffly at the hearts that had already entered the virtual world and fell into a deep sleep. The two looked at each other, "It's over!"

Mu Qixi was in a hurry, "What to do! What to do! We can't forcefully wake up her mind, otherwise it will damage her mental strength. Oh, it's all because I didn't make it clear to Xinxin, and she is now in it. At a loss..."

"Brother Mu, let's talk about the advanced virtual world. After the newcomers enter, they will first go to the mission hall to do the task. Let's go there and wait!" Dongfang Ling put on the helmet and fell asleep immediately and entered the virtual world.

After hearing this, Mu Qixi felt very reasonable, and quickly sat on a chair and put on a helmet to enter the virtual world.

Mu Qingxin was still entangled in setting whether to be true.

"The true face is what you are now, if you don't need the true face, in the virtual world, if you change your appearance, others will not recognize you!"

"That's it" Mu Qing thought for a while, and asked, "Then other people use true capacity or not?"

"Sorry, we can't tell you the secret content involved!"

"..." Mu Qing felt helpless, she just wanted to find out how this is secret...

"Hey, little girl, why are you still here? Why haven't you set any user information yet!" Moss appeared in front of Mu Qingxin.

"Moss!" Mu Qingxin saw Moss's face and shouted in surprise, "Why are you here?"

"Why can't I be here anymore, I'm everywhere on the Internet! Why, what problems are encountered, tell Zhuangyou, let me see if I can help you!"

"Great!" Mu Qingxin's eyes lit up. In this blind place, it is still good to have an acquaintance, although the process of getting to know this "person" was not very good when she first met.

"I want to ask, in the virtual world, do people use other looks that are not true?"

Moss asked why, "Of course, virtual reality is originally a virtual world, not a real world. In the virtual world, it can satisfy the ugliest desires of human beings and do whatever they want, so people will definitely not use real content. !"

"Ao, then I don't need to be true!" Mu Qingxin decided to say after hearing this.

"If you don't need to be true, think about how you would appear in front of everyone."

"Is it what I want to look like?"

"Of course, imagine yourself!" Moss responded.

"Imagine for yourself..." Mu Qing was embarrassed, what did she imagine? "Anything?"

"Of course!" Moss replied firmly, ignoring the virtual world next to him, constantly prompting that there was a reference template.

"Then I don't want this kind of loli style! I want Yujie Fan!" Mu Qingxin said with bright eyes, and a decision has been made in her heart, "First, I want to be 1.75 meters tall! And physical development. Be healthy, here, bigger! Hey, there is also, the hair should be short, the nose should be taller, the mouth should be thicker, the eyes should be slightly narrower, and the eyes should be narrowed. There is a sense of majesty...

Make my fingers longer, and my legs longer... Just wear that neat sportswear, the kind of elastic...sexy, and can't restrain the body..."

Mu Qingxin had already conceived a character full of Yujie Fan in her head, looking at Moss expectantly.

Moss nodded with a smile at the corner of his mouth, "Okay, I promise you will be satisfied later! Next, you need to name it, and you will use this name in the virtual world in the future."

"Then..." Mu Qing thought about a few Shuai Zhentian names, but she rejected them all.

Moss looked at the little guy with a tangled look, and was a little impatient when he waited. The little guy has procrastination, why is it so slow!

"Master Moss, the character of this user has come out, isn't it..." Let this user see if he is satisfied?

"Let me see first!"

Moss called out the avatar that Xiao Zhi Nao had made for Mu Qingxin. After looking at it, he felt that he didn't like it. Ugly!"

The intellectual brain of the virtual world is speechless. This is done according to the user's description. How can it be ugly, but Master Moss, it has to listen, otherwise, once Master Moss exerts force, he will be destroyed. trace.

"Let your hair grow longer and become...golden...colorful!" Moss changed Mu Qingxin's character from head to toe to make Xiao Zhinuo change one by one.

"Make your eyes bigger and rounder! Make your nose smaller, and make it look like a beast's nose. It's ugly! What is the mouth? Make it thinner!

Why is the neck so long, shorter! Why are the two pieces of meat on the chest so big and unsinkable? It's just a burden, flatten it!

I want to go to heaven so tall! Shorter! Shorter!

Whoops, do you want to poke someone to death with such a long finger? Shorten me!

Well, it doesn't change much, but...how come you look so awkward...yes, she's too skinny, make her fatter! "

Xiaozhi's guilty conscience has made people who have shrunk by half their weight a little fatter.

"No, it's still too thin, add fat! Get fatter! Fat!!!" Moss kept ordering.

"...Is this... okay?" Little Zhi Nao couldn't bear to look directly at the figure of a small ball. After looking at the little guy who was still struggling with naming, he couldn't help but said. Sorry.

Moss nodded in satisfaction, "Very good, this is cute, okay, this is it!" Haha, this is in line with the image of the little guy, and the little guy will definitely appreciate it very much!

"When I have a good name, I said don't worship my sister. My sister is just a legend!" Mu Qingxin is very satisfied with the name she gave!

After listening to Moss, he glanced at the character image of the little guy. No way, it doesn't fit this image too much!

"No, your name has too many words, so less!"

"?" Nani! The name that I finally thought of, actually disliked me with too many words! ! !

"Forget it, forget it, let me pick a few words from this name for you, and I will enter your basic information for you..." Moss entered all the little guy's information cleanly, in the nickname. One column is directly set as: "Legend".