Chapter 286: She is not afraid of having a backer

"Xinxin, did you really kill the flamingo tonight?" Bai Liyan stared at Mu Qingxin with wide eyes. There were always exaggerations in Wang Si's words, and he couldn't believe it.

Mu Qingxin nodded, "Yes, there is no way to end get out of class without killing it, you can only kill it!"

Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan on the side listened and looked suspicious. Why did they have to kill alien animals in the last class? When she was about to ask Mu Qingxin what was going on, the doorbell rang again.

Shui Huanlan went to open the door. It was Thomas and Cora, the two came together.

"Everyone is here, everybody is here, let's have dinner!" Vance yelled loudly when he saw the crowd, and his stomach had already started groaning!

"Come, come, eat first, let's talk after we have something to do!" Locke also sat down quickly, calling everyone to sit down.

Mu Qingxin looked at the people who couldn't wait, and smiled, "Sit down, let's talk about it after eating."

"Okay!" Everyone sat down quickly, Thomas and Cora also... smiled on their faces at this time, changing their cold appearance when they first met.

At the dinner table, the friends who hadn't eaten Mu Qingxin's food for a long time ate quickly.

Mu Qingxin was busy preparing the food for nearly two hours, and everyone finished it in more than 20 minutes, and one by one was still unfinished... touching her belly and smashing her mouth.

"Xinxin, I haven't seen you in a few days, the cooking is getting better and better!" Darren picked his teeth and gave Mu Qingxin a thumbs up.

"This tea is so fragrant..." Bai Liyan sighed while sipping the tea made by Mu Qingxin.

"The juice is delicious, sweet and sour!" Vance drank the juice in his glass in one sip, looking at Mu Qingxin pleadingly.

Mu Qingxin took the big clay pot, "Pour it yourself."

Vance got up happily, holding the big clay pot and pour the juice, and muttered, "Xinxin, you are too big and heavy. Why don't you change the container to fill the juice? This is too troublesome!"

Mu Qingxin looked at the clay pot in Vance's hand, "It's all you need to drink, how come you have to pick and choose." That clay pot is Mu Qing's leisure time, watching so many in the space. Sudden effort to make fruit juice in a trendy way, there is no suitable thing to pack, only a few large empty jars are picked out in the warehouse for use.

Hearing Mu Qingxin's words, Vance immediately stopped talking, and quickly poured the juice and sat down.

"Hey, I'm not satisfied to make you drink, I have to complain...!" Dongfang Ling hummed while looking at the deflated Vance, and at the same time looked at Mu Qingxin, "Xinxin, how about class this afternoon? How about the mentor I met? Is the mentor normal?"

"In the afternoon, instructor..." Mu Qingxin had a headache thinking of Vito's teacher. A Pete during military training was annoying enough. Now Pete's uncle is staring at her again, and he is still a cruel person.

"What's wrong?" Everyone looked at Mu Qingxin.

"The instructor of the Alien Beast class is Vito's instructor." Vance put down the juice in his hand and said, looking at Mu Qingxin with a worried expression.

"Xinxin, I don't think Vito's tutor will let go. You have to be careful in his class in the future, in case..." Vance didn't say anything afterwards, but everything was silent.

"Vito?!" Cora and Thomas shouted in unison, the expressions on their faces suddenly became ugly.

"What's the matter? Who is Vito?" Bai Liyan looked at the complicated faces.

"Vito is Pete's uncle." Thomas said in a cold voice, then looked at Mu Qingxin, "Today is in class, he must be troubled by you!" That tone is not a question, and it is definitely because of Vito's tutor. ...Character, everyone who knows him knows it, and he has a very small mind.

"It's more than just looking for trouble, it's just a cruel hand, I can't wait to get my heart to death..." Myron told everyone what happened in class today.

After listening, everyone yelled at Vito. At the same time, watching Mu Qingxin's eyes flashed with worry, it was really terrifying to be thought of by such an insidious person, for fear that one would be overcast if he didn't pay attention.

"Xinxin, why don't you apply for a class change instead of Vito's class."

"Yes, otherwise I will tell my brother, let my brother do it, and transfer you directly to another strange animal class, as if that tutor is very gentle." Dongfang Ling thought for a while, "what is the name of that tutor? The seniors were still discussing it before."

"It is Suo Xin's tutor, she is really gentle, and she is kind to the students," Vance said, with a yearning expression on her face. "In addition to the girls in our class, there are some lucky ones who are also in Suo Xin's class. Anyway, the previous seniors said that instructor Suoxin's class is safe and easy, and he can learn a lot of knowledge about alien animals. Where is it with Instructor Vito's class, it is full of dangers, and there is no practical thing to learn. Bloody and cruel..."

"Ahem, what, Lingling, can you tell your brother and transfer Mellen and me to the class of Teacher Suoxin..." Vance said with a twist.

Dongfang Ling folded his arms and raised his eyebrows, looking at Vance, "What? You said you have great skills, so you can adjust your class by yourself!"

"I have great abilities, but I can't make it out here..." Vance sat back on the sofa and mumbled.

"The class adjustment can't solve the cruelty of Pete and Vito. The two of them must be very resentful towards Xinxin and us, I am afraid that he will find the opportunity to calculate his heart by any means, and the board that he cares about you..." Ke Pull looked at Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qing covered her face and smiled, "What kind of board, it's the piano, I have used it for you to play tunes!" Then, she took out the phoenix string, "Here, that's it, but this is me. The piano can become bigger or smaller according to my consciousness, and others can't use it."

The Dongfang Ling group immediately gathered around, "This is the board that beat Pete and Rex back to the ground..."

Hearing several people still call Fengxian the board, Mu Qingxin smiled helplessly, "It's not the board, it's the guqin, its name is Fengxian, it's my good partner!" Mu Qingxin gently stroked... With Feng Xian, Feng Xian buzzed in response to Mu Qingxin. Mu Qingxin clearly felt Feng Xian's joy, and she couldn't help but smile...

"Thank you for worrying about me. I will discuss this matter with my family before deciding what to do next. Anyway, the boat will go straight to the bridge head and there will always be a solution. That Pete and Teacher Vito, if they get involved At that time, I will not be merciful. I still have my father and grandfather, Gaozu, I have three older brothers, and my grandfather's family. I will certainly seek justice for me." Thinking of her family, Mu Qing is proud Said with peace of mind, anyway, she is a backer now, she is not afraid!