Chapter 337: Smart doesn't need to be punctual

Below Mu Qingxin looked at Tutor Zi Jinfu who was back in her position, with surprise on her face. She did not expect that Tutor Zi Jinfu was so witty, and the embarrassment was resolved in one sentence, so why is such a smart person until now? Didn't chase Aunt Benny? It seems that you don't need to be smart!

(Zi Jinfu: I...)

Haqilin walked slowly to the middle, looking at the students below, with a kind smile on their faces, and slowly said, "Good afternoon, children, I announced a few things at the opening ceremony. , I wonder if you still have an impression?"

"Yes!" The student shouted below.

Hearing that the students hadn't forgotten, Haqilin nodded in satisfaction, "Very well, it seems that I still have the right to speak. You have to listen carefully to what I say, haha..."

Dean Haqilin’s humorous and funny words made the students below feel extremely relaxed. Dean Haqilin is like an old naughty boy. He is very close to the students. The students are friendly to Dean Haqilin. And full of respect.

"Okay, let's get back to the subject. As I told you before, you all remember that the military training is over. Could it be that the Empire will have a friendly match with our alliance? The students of the Empire should be in the Capital Star next week. Heaven, the elites of the other two colleges of the Alliance will also come to our college. I hope that our students from Philippe College can get along with the students of the other two colleges, and the most important thing is unity!

The students of the Empire are not sure when they will arrive next week, and they don’t know what the friendly match will be. However, I believe that all the students of Phillips College are elites and they are the best! No matter what the game, we are not afraid. If they dare to come, we dare to let them see and see that we are great, do you think? "Haqilin asked the students below loudly.

"Yes!" The students were excited by the dean's words.

Next, Dean Haqilin said some precautions, as well as the following rules of the departments, and let the students disperse.

"Let's go, let's go back to the dormitory, Xinxin, you have not been here these two days, and Lan Lan and I are about to starve to death!" Dongfang Ling took Mu Qingxin and walked to the dormitory.

"Hmm, Xinxin, instant noodles are not delicious, two meals are enough!" Shui Huanlan said with a wrinkled face.

Mu Qingxin looked at the aggrieved appearance of the two of them, and said, "When you first ate instant noodles, but you couldn't wait to eat it every day, now you have enough? Why do you make those who have never eaten instant noodles feel embarrassed? It is estimated that you will be beaten to death!” Mu Qingxin was talking to the two, always paying attention to Dean Haqilin’s movements. After he finished speaking, he quickly walked to the dean’s room. Qin Jiyou was already Sitting in the dean's office.

Qin Jiyou lowered his head...touching the small fire, while his mental power enveloped the entire academy. When he noticed Mu Qingxin's mental power, he paused, then raised the corners of his lips, changed his posture, and continued to lower his head and caress. ...Touch the small fire in your hand.

"Xinxin...Xinxin, what's the matter with you? Xinxin, have you heard?"

"Um... uh, I heard it, I heard it." Mu Qingxin just stared at a sultry Qin Jiyou, and did not hear her friend's words for a while. After recovering, she swallowed fiercely. Mouth...little, flushed face, heart pounding, and sighed again that I was simply out of shit, and I found a blue face! ! !

Qin Jiyou just touched... the movements, eyes, postures of Xiao Huo...Oh, I suddenly became jealous of Xiao Huo!

"XinXin...XinXin!" Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan looked at Mu Qingxin who was distracted in doubt...

"Huh? What?" Mu Qing retracted her emotions and looked at the two friends.

"Xinxin, what were you thinking about, why did you blush?" Dongfang Ling looked at Mu Qingxin suspiciously.

"Yes...Is there? Haha, no, it's suddenly a little hot, a little hot..." Mu Qingxin...touched...touched her face, pulling her clothes pretending to be relaxed.

"Really? But it's November now, and the temperature of Capital Star has dropped several degrees. It will snow smartly next month. How can it be hot?"

"..." Mu Qingxin was very uncomfortable with the eyes of her two friends, but she felt that she still concealed her love affairs, right!

Mu Qingxin suddenly remembered a serious matter. She had to hide her relationship with her family. Parents generally do not allow underage children to fall in love... Thinking of this, Mu Qingxin decided to wait a while to return to the dormitory. Take the time to say to Qin Jiyou, you can't tell anyone about the two of them, and wait until they are adults!

Mu Qingxin looked at the two friends, "Let's go, let's go back to the dormitory, there is a bad thing to tell you, by the way, call Wangs and the others!"

The things experienced this afternoon were too scary, especially the scene where Pete broke his stomach. Now that I think about it, I feel terrible. Although Qin Jiyou... has intervened in this matter, she can’t let her friends be as ignorant as others. They live in a comfortable environment, and the danger is around them. They need to be vigilant at all times. When they encounter danger in the future, they can resist in time.

Seeing Mu Qing's serious face, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan were suspicious...confused, but they still contacted Wangs Bailiyan and the others, and gathered in the dormitory.

"Hey, Xinxin!" As soon as Dongfang Ling sent the message, he heard Vance's shout from behind him.

Mu Qingxin and the three of them turned their heads, and they saw Wang Simeilun, and the three of Bailiyan behind them were running towards them.

The three of Mu Qingxin glanced at each other and said with a smile, "Forgot that everyone had a meeting here just now."

"Xinxin, are you going to make good food?" Vance looked at Mu Qingxin happily.

When Dongfang Ling heard this, he looked at Vance disgustedly, "You are a foodie, you know what to eat all day long, is there nothing else?"

When Vance heard Dongfang Ling's disgust, he turned around and started to frustrate Dongfang Ling, "Then you send a message to go to the dormitory to gather, instead of eating, what are you doing?!"

"Of course something is going on!" Dongfang Ling shouted loudly.

"What's the matter!" Vance said louder.

"..." Mu Qingxin and Shui Huanlan cut their ears and looked at them unbearably. There were students next to them who had left, they all looked over curiously.

"Xinxin, we are here!" Darren Rock and the three of Bailiyan also came over.

Mu Qingxin looked behind her back and asked, "Have Cora and Thomas not returned to the college yet?"

Bai Liyan nodded, "Yes, I asked the senior of their department. I heard that the two of them took a long time off and never returned to the college."

After Mu Qingxin heard this, she was a little worried. She hadn't been able to contact Cora and Thomas recently, and she was a little worried about them.