Chapter 344: What is the smell of happiness

"Then... I will bring longevity noodles and cakes to class next week, so you can taste them and see if there is a taste of happiness."

"Really? Really? Are you sure?" Bruce looked at Mu Qingxin excitedly.

Others looked at Mu Qingxin expectantly and suspiciously. When they saw Mu Qingxin nodding, they all said, "Student Mu, we want to try it too, can we?"

Mu Qingxin smiled and nodded, "Yes, let you all taste it next week." Seeing Mentor Henry on the podium, "Of course, Mentor Henry also have a taste."

Henry heard Mu Qingxin’s words, his face... smiled, "Okay, next week we will wait for the longevity noodles and birthday cakes that classmate Mu will show us. If classmate Mu can bring these two Food, your credits this semester will give you full marks."

"Wow..." Mentor Henry said this sentence. All the students present wowed and looked at Mu Qingxin enviously, but their eyes were more expectant.

Mu Qingxin was also very shocked at this time, but she didn't expect it to be like this. After returning to her senses, Mu Qingxin's face... showed a big smile, sweetly looking at the Henry Tutor on the podium, and promised, "Tutor, These two foods are guaranteed to satisfy you next week!" Credits, she is about to order!

"Mu Qingxin, I am optimistic about you!" Bruce said to Mu Qingxin expectantly.

"Student Mu, you must bring it, we are all waiting."

"Yes, yes, you have to find those foods for credits, and I want to taste happiness..."

"Me too, what is the taste of happiness, I really don't know..."

...

On this day, another hot post appeared on the intranet of Philippe College. The title of the post was "The legendary happy food, the taste of happiness, I will know next week...", the content introduced is that Mu Qingxin’s remarks in the history of interstellar civilization were described in detail by the owner of the post. In the final message, he wrote, “Although I don’t know what kind of food Mu will bring us next week, I I really want to taste the taste of happiness, want to taste the blessed food of the ancient blue stars, and look forward to it!"

The hot post is not about the content, but the promise of the interstellar civilization history tutor. As soon as this post came out, it was topped by the students who had taken Henry's tutor class and had a hot discussion.

"Impossible, the staid...character of Mentor Henry, how could he make such a promise!"

"This is definitely not my Henry mentor. It is impossible to send credits for a bite!"

"Smell of happiness? Don't be the school girl fooling around with your **** stuff, remind the host to not hope, otherwise you will be disappointed!"

"I'm also looking forward to it. The host must take pictures and share with you what the taste of happiness is and what you feel..."

"Although I don’t know what the longevity noodles and birthday cakes are, I am attracted to the ancient blue star people’s birthday celebrations. I really envy the ancient blue stars people with this custom. I have to forget what my birthday is. It's time..."

There are also a group of people who are waiting to see the jokes, waiting for the results of next week.

No matter how you discuss or look at it, Mu Qingxin doesn’t care at all. Longevity noodles are easy to make. The most important thing is cakes. She doesn’t have some ingredients, so she needs to look for them. If they still don’t, she needs to use other ingredients. instead.

Because she was thinking about the third brother, after class, Mu Qingxin ran back to the dormitory quickly to make good food for the third brother.

Although the third brother’s crow’s mouth was right, but I was very happy about the third brother’s arrival, but it was a bit regretful. Last time the eldest brother, the second brother and the father, the third brother did not come back. If the third brother could come back two days earlier , Their family can be reunited.

Only now did Mu Qingxin know that in the interstellar, there is really little time for a family to get together, because the men in the interstellar are all grown up in various teams or jobs, and 90% are in Other planets work, the same is true for women...sex. Although women...have less sex, women in StarCraft are also stronger in fighting power. Of course, fewer people enter the team, but they all work outside, in StarCraft, There are basically no idlers.

For Mu Qingxin, who was expecting to be a rice worm, it was simply bad news.

At noon, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan returned to the dormitory. They saw that there were already several dishes on the table and looked at Mu Qingxin in surprise.

"Xinxin, what day is it today? Why did you cook so many dishes?" Dongfang Ling approached Mu Qingxin and ate the food on the plate.

"Are Vance and the others coming?" Shui Huanlan also ate it.

Mu Qingxin replied while cooking, "No, my third brother is coming. Isn't it true that students from the other two colleges are coming to our academy today? My third brother is among them. He told me to come here for lunch at noon. "

"Sange Mu has come to our college? It's been opened. I haven't seen Sange Mu for a long time!" Dongfang Ling lived in Mu Qingxin's house before, and Mu Qixi was also at home at that time, so he was quite familiar with Mu Qixi.

"Brother Xinxin?" Shui Huanlan asked suspiciously...

"Hmm, don't worry, Brother Mu is very good,...the personality is also very easy-going, don't be afraid!" Dongfang Ling patted Shui Huanlan's shoulder and comforted, the blue...the personality is timid, the two of them are now I have become accustomed to it, so I'll tell her beforehand so that she won't be afraid.

"Boom..."

There was a knock on the door. Before Mu Qingxin could speak, Dongfang Ling ran over happily, "Ah, it must be Brother Mu who is here!"

When I opened the door, I saw Jim. Jim looked at Dongfang Ling with a smile, "Miss Dongfang, there is a visitor looking for him, and it is Miss Mu's brother."

"Hello, Lingling, long time no see!" Mu Qixi leaned in and greeted Dongfang Ling with a smile, smelling the fragrance coming from the house, and when he looked up, he saw the figure of the sister cooking inside, with a smile on her face. Bigger.

"Hello, Brother Mu," Dongfang Ling yelled happily, "Come in, come in, Xinxin has prepared the food, just waiting for you!"

"Haha, I can finally eat the food my sister made, and I know my sister is the best!" After speaking, Mu Qixi entered the house.

Dongfang Ling looked at Jim outside the door and thanked you with a smile, thank you Jim. "

Jim glanced at the scene inside and smiled respectfully, "You're welcome, I'll leave first, goodbye."

"Goodbye!" Dongfang Ling closed the door, and saw that Mu Qixi had come close to Xinxin, smiling and talking while eating the dishes on the plate.

"Sister, do you know if I think you can't think of it? I haven't seen you for more than a month. In order to see you, I tried my best to get this place..." Mu Qixi saw his younger sister, and started to be big Spit bitter water.