Chapter 227: follow me

Finally, Mu Xutao was stunned by his father and his wife and dared not be silent anymore, and could only raise his voice and said, "Cough, heart..."

"Grandpa?" Mu Qingxin took a bite of the steamed thunderblade beast, and squinted her eyes with enjoyment. "This steamed thunderblade beast is delicious, Gaozu, grandpa...milk...milk, mother, third brother, Lingling , You guys have a taste, it's delicious!"

"Hey, hey, let's eat, let's eat..." Mu Zhaohui smiled and picked it up, his eyes continued to suggest his son.

Mu Xutao: "..." Tell me if you have the ability!

"Well, my heart, you see that you are so tired from cooking every day, so please let the store prepare and send the meals for your father and brothers in the future. Don't be tired." And that young handsome man You can also send it to the store directly, don't do it yourself!

"It doesn't matter, grandpa, cooking for you is my greatest pleasure!" Mu Qingxin smiled. In her previous life, she wanted to cook for others, but she didn't have a chance. Now she has a chance. Every time she sees everyone likes to eat her. The appearance of the cooked meal gives rise to happiness.

"..." Mu Xutao suffocated, obediently, we are also very happy if you cook for us, but can you not cook for Qin Jiyou! ! ! We are afraid that you will do it, and we will only make it for him in the future, and we will not cook it for us...

Mu Xutao's inner activities have not been revealed. Compared to their family's hearts, they have not yet grown up. After thinking about it, yes, they are only fifteen years old, and there are still fifteen years from adulthood.

Thinking about this, Mu Xutao completely let go of his mind and began to eat the food on the table with peace of mind.

"Well~, this soup is really delicious, refreshing and not greasy, and it feels warm after drinking..." Mu Xutao said with enjoyment while tasting the bone soup.

"Unexpectedly, this Thunder Blade Beast could still eat this way, delicious, delicious!"

"This spicy lobster is also delicious. It has a different taste than the spicy lobster before..."

"This green vegetable is delicious, crunchy, and has a fresh and natural breath..."

... Mu Xutao must be down. He tasted every dish and commented on every dish. People who didn't know thought he was a gourmet.

Mu Zhaohui stared at his son vigorously, but the brat didn't even look at him. Finally, Mu Zhaohui gave up. Forget it, eat first before talking, and then clean him up after the meal!

In the evening, after eating and drinking, everyone went back to their room to rest.

Mu Qingxin was lying on the bed, thinking of the weird expressions of Gao Zu and the others at the dinner table, and couldn't help but laugh. I didn't expect Gao Zu and them to be so funny, the expressions that wanted to say but not to say were too cute, haha.

However, Mu Qingxin felt that Gao Pai and the others were thinking too much. She only sent him food to repay Young Master Ji You, and the others were completely gone. Of course, Young Master Ji You was indeed handsome and attractive. The strength is also very strong, and it is easy to attract the opposite...sexual gaze, which makes people throbbing involuntarily after seeing it, and also...

"Oh, oh, what is Mu Qing thinking!" Mu Qing patted her head, how shameful she is committing a **** again! ! !

"I don't know who is so lucky in the future to take away Marshal Jiyou!" When Mu Qing thought of the possibility, a trace of jealousy rose in her heart, and shook her head quickly, "What do you think, Marshal Jiyou is so big," Eighteen years older than yourself, don't even think about it! Still getting stronger honestly, there are so many handsome guys in the interstellar, there is always someone as good as the Jiyou Young Master, and still young waiting for me. captive!"

"Snee!"

Qin Jiyou who was in the meeting suddenly sneezed, and the group of subordinates below were startled, and looked at their boss with concern.

Ling Xuan looked at the boss with a worried look, "Boss, are you feeling well?"

"Boss, the exercise is covered by us, so don't worry, don't sit around all day... worry about it, it will break your body."

"Yeah, boss, the body is the most important thing!"

"Boss, you should go to the medical department to take a look at it, so that you can keep working..."

Qin Jiyou squeezed the itchy nose that had just been itchy, and looked at the subordinate who cared about him blankly, and his heart was hot, "It's okay, continue reporting."

"Boss..." The others looked at Qin Jiyou who was sitting in the first place with concern.

Interstellar people have very strong immunity. Generally, minor illnesses, such as colds, fevers and coughs, have not reappeared. What's more, how can someone with such a strong Qin Jiyou catch a cold? I even sneezed, everyone is self-examination, is it right that they have been too mixed recently, making the boss...too much worry, so that the body is exhausted...

Seeing the boss's indisputable expression, everyone had no choice but to be silent, but everyone secretly decided in their hearts that they must complete the things they are responsible for perfectly, so that the boss can save more worry, rest more, and be healthy! Otherwise, without the boss, they don't know what to do.

What Qin Jiyou didn't expect was that in the next time, his subordinates were so powerful, and every time he explained something, he didn't need to say it again, and he couldn't even pick out... the problem, which made him worry and trouble-free. It saves time and effort, and also gives him time to chase a little guy...

After she thought about it, Mu Qing directly sat on the bed to meditate. She used to think that her mental energy was quite strong, but after encountering the clearance, alas, weak, too weak!

After sitting down, Mu Qingxin quickly used the Gushen Cultivation Technique, and his mental energy spread out, slowly moved out of Mu's house, floated into the sky, and explored the surrounding area...

"Come... come... come..."

Suddenly, Mu Qingxin's mental power was entangled with a trace of imperceptible mental power. Fortunately, there was no attack power, and Mu Qingxin tried to connect with it.

"Come... you come..."

"Ok?"

Mu Qingxin frowned, "Go there? Who are you?"

Mu Qingxin communicated with the weak spiritual power, trying to know where the spiritual power came from.

"Follow me...follow me..."

The mental power moved slowly, and Mu Qingxin... manipulated the mental power to follow.

"Come... come..."

Suddenly, Mu Qingxin found that the spiritual power had disappeared. She... manipulated the spiritual power to look around, and could no longer find the spiritual power.

what is that? Where do you want her to go? Mu Qing was very sleepy...confused.

"Here is..." Mu Qingxin's mental power stayed where the mental power had disappeared, looking down below, and suddenly found that it was the Flame Park where she had been before.

She remembered the blazing tree, and thinking of the blazing tree, Mu Qingxin felt a strange feeling in her heart. When she was in the blazing park before, there seemed to be a voice calling her, what exactly was it?