Chapter 258: The guardian tree is famous

"Let's go out and play, Lan Lan, you don't know that we haven't been out recently, but I'm almost suffocating me." Dongfang Ling said, pulling Shuijuanlan, "Xinxin, let's go to the Flame Tree and have a look. I always wanted I went to see the flame tree that became the guardian tree, but the ancestors were too worried, so I have been holding back without saying."

"The flame tree that has become the guardian tree? Then, can I go and take a look with you? I also want to see the flame tree that has become the guardian tree." Shui Huanyi, the elder brother in the blue water, heard Dongfang Ling's words, asked gently.

"Of course it can, let's go now!" Dongfang Ling couldn't wait to take Lan He Xinxin and walked outside the door.

"I just don't know if the weird woman just left..." Dongfang Ling opened the door, leaned on the door and stretched his head to look at the corridor outside.

"Weird woman?" Shui Huanlan and Shui Huanyi... asked in confusion.

Mu Qing looked at Dongfang Ling with a smile, "Lingling, she is gone, don't look." Just now the small fire entered the space, and it said that the smelly smell has disappeared, and it wants to enter the space to play with Yaya go with.

Looking at the suspicious...confused Shui Huanlan brothers and sisters, Mu Qingxin smiled and explained, "Just outside, we accidentally ran into a very strange woman..."

Hearing Mu Qingxin's words, Shui Huanyi said solemnly, "You should be more careful in the future, for fear that the person will be troublesome and cause you trouble."

Mu Qingxin nodded, "Well, we will pay attention."

"Walk around, let's go to the Flame Tree!" Dongfang Ling urged.

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling accompanied the Shui Huanlan brothers and sisters back out of the hotel room and got on the aircraft to the Flame Tree.

"Why... there are so many people..." Dongfang Ling looked at the people in front of... the crowds, and said in shock, "Isn't today the last day of the holiday? Why are there so many people?!"

"I'm afraid, it's all to see the Guardian Tree. It's the last day. I have to take a look at this tree before leaving. After all, this flame tree is a major event this year. Now everyone in the interstellar knows that there is a capital star. It's about protecting the tree." Shui Huanyi said while protecting her sister.

Mu Qingxin looked at the people in front who couldn't see the Flame Tree at all... Chao, and pulled Dongfang Ling, "Ling Ling, or let's leave. Anyway, we can come over at the Capital Academy of Stars during a holiday, so we are not in a hurry. "There are too many people here, and there are too many people, which is prone to accidents.

Shui Huanyi listened to it and agreed, but Shui Huanlan nodded her head and wanted to leave. With so many people, she was frightened.

Dongfang Ling regretfully agreed to leave. With so many people, they couldn't squeeze in. "Where shall we go?" Originally wanted to see the flame tree, but now he didn't even see the leaves of the flame tree, Dongfang Ling asked weakly.

"Let's go to Linglang Street!" Shui Huanlan happily suggested, looking at Mu Qingxin, "Xinxin, your store is open. I am not in Capital Star, but I saw your store business on Star. Good, and my family asked someone to buy the food to go back. They all said it was delicious. I really like the food in your store, but after I tasted it, I felt that it was not as delicious as you cooked, and the one I cooked was the best!"

Dongfang Ling nodded in agreement, "Of course, Xinxin made the best taste. You don't know it, this time, Xinxin has made a lot of delicious food, there are..." Dongfang Ling proudly said this time. Tell Shui Huanlan if you eat delicious food, Shui Huanlan is very envious of listening, and regrets going home.

"Next time you have a holiday, you also live at my house!" Mu Qingxin said with a smile.

Shui Huanlan nodded happily and said yes, Shui Huanyi on the side looked at his sister's cheerful smile, and then looked at the two little girls who had been chatting with her sister. She was happy for her sister in her heart. It seems that the decision to let her sister go to school is correct. of.

The three little girls whispered together and talked along the way, laughing from time to time, Shui Huanyi worked hard to drive the aircraft and guarded the three little girls.

Park the aircraft at the entrance of Linglang Street. Since the opening of the Clear Sky Food City, the flow of people on Linglang Street has reached the highest. Therefore, for safety reasons, everyone entering Linglang Street is not allowed to drive the aircraft into Linglang Street Inside, the flow of people used to be controlled, but now it cannot be controlled. In the beginning, there were frequent collision accidents because the people going to the Clear Sky Food City were too anxious.

"Arrived."

Shui Huanyi looked at the long line in front of the store, shocked in his heart. He had seen the popularity of the store's business on Starnet, and tasted the food in the store. It was really delicious, but he didn't expect it to be so. Many people are willing to wait in line outside. Isn't the interstellar life always fast-paced? Are you willing to wait so long here?

"Lots of people!" Shui Huanlan looked at the long line of people in surprise, "Heart, your store's business is good, I also have to line up to buy food and send it home to eat!" Of course, send it home. Ah, in the college, she can directly eat the meals she has made in her heart. If she buys in the store, she can send it home to her family.

Shui Huanlan hadn't lined up yet, happily walked to the back of the team, but was held back by Mu Qingxin.

"Wait!"

Looking at Shui Huanlan suspiciously... Mu Qingxin smiled, "I'm here, can I still make you line up, let's go, let's go directly into the store."

"Great!" Shui Huanlan happily took Mu Qingxin's hand. It's good to not have to line up. Although she thinks the line is very novel, she is not stupid.

Mu Qingxin took the Shui Hualan brothers and sisters and Lingling to the Clear Sky Food City. Looking at the long line, Mu Qing couldn't help being shocked. She didn't expect the business to be so good, but looking at the people in the line, And their state, Mu Qingxin guessed that there should be some people from other planets who were going to buy food to take home to eat before returning home.

I don't know when the stores on other planets will open. It's best to open as soon as possible, so that more people can eat delicious food, so that life can be fulfilled, and there is no appetite, which is too miserable.

Mu Qingxin took a few people into the Clear Sky Food City, and as soon as she reached the door, she was stopped by a machine attendant.

"Madam, please line up at the back."

Mu Qingxin took out the sign her grandfather gave to herself and placed it in front of the robot. The robot saw the sign and scanned it with his eyes. After scanning, she turned sideways to give way, "Dear guest, please come in!"

"Let's go, let's go in." Mu Qingxin entered the store with Shui Huanlan.

The people who were queuing outside looked at Mu Qingxin and they went in without queuing, clamoring why they could directly enter the store without queuing, and directly called the robot to ask.