Chapter 290: The biggest library? !

"Then you..." Li Can suggested.

"Don't, you want to see it yourself, don't hold me, I want to live a few more years! Recently, the boss's mood has been so sunny, I don't want to see the boss with a cold face." Ling Xuan refused.

Hearing that, no one said anything. In the past few days, their lives have been really good. The main reason is that the boss is in such a good mood. Although I don't know why the boss is in such a good mood, they just have to live a good life. Disappear.

Qin Jiyou, who hurried back to the office, closed the door, turned on Guangnao, saw the name on it, smiles flashed in his eyes, and a gentle smile appeared on his face, clicked on the video to send it over, thinking in his heart, Xiao Ren Er Hui Knowing to call, make progress!

"Didi..."

Mu Qingxin, who was lying on the bed and didn't know what she was thinking, immediately looked up when she heard Guangnao's voice. Seeing the name on it, her heart immediately changed from entanglement to joy, and she opened with a smile.

"Brother Qin"

"Xinxin, I'm sorry, I was in a meeting just now, so I didn't call you, nor did I receive the video from you..." Qin Ji apologized softly.

When Mu Qingxin heard Qin Jiyou's explanation, her heart was sweet, but her face... smiled, "It's okay, it's actually nothing, just thinking you have something..." It's just that I'm not used to you if you don't call me. ! Mu Qing said insincerely.

"It's okay..." Qin Jiyou looked into his eyes...the little man who dared not look at him, the smile on his face grew stronger, "How was your day? This week's class was all finished. Are you going to go home tomorrow or stay in the college?"

"If I don't go home, I want to move around in the college. I said it's been a month since the beginning of school, but the days in the college are only one week, and there is no chance to move around in the college this week. It is said that the library of Philippe College is the largest library in the interstellar, with a lot of books, I am going to take a look, or go out with Linglinglan and the others. Last time they said they wanted to see the flame tree , But there are too many people on vacation, so there should be no one this week..." Unknowingly, Mu Qingxin said something and said something, and an hour passed.

In the end, Qin Jiyou watched that it was too late. Although Mu Qingxin didn't have to go to class the next day, he still insisted on letting Mu Qingxin rest early. After all, the little man is not yet an adult, so his body must be well developed, otherwise What to do if you don't grow taller? Although he doesn't mind her height, in the past few days of chatting, the little man has complained more than once that she is not tall...

After hanging up the video, Mu Qing fell asleep with sweet excitement.

In the next two days, Mu Qingxin spent one day walking around the entire Philippe College and also visited the library of Philippe College.

When thinking of entering the library of Philippe College, Mu Qingxin couldn't help covering her face. Originally thought that the largest library in the interstellar world must be very spectacular, perhaps like the scene of a certain Ha's movie she had seen in her previous life. That way, the scene of super bull breaking.

As a result, when I arrived at the door of the library, um, it really shocked the three of them. They looked so big and super luxurious, but who said that the exterior must be very spectacular inside?

Mu Qingxin, Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan entered the very luxurious doorway that had undergone various inspections, and finally entered the library.

"Uh...Is this the largest library in our interstellar?" Dongfang Ling asked uncertainly.

Shui Huanlan nodded, "It seems that the Star Network said so."

"Maybe there are more books in other places, let's go, let's go around..." Mu Qingxin looked at the books with only three-sided bookcases, the books on them were still sparse, and said with a fluke.

but!

The three of them ran through the entire library, but still didn't see other books, it seemed that there were just so many? The rest are all large machines and various robots.

What's even more ridiculous is that those robots are classified, each robot is proficient in what kind of knowledge, there is an introduction above, so when students encounter problems and want to inquire about materials, they can directly come to the library and go to the intelligent robot. Search, copy a copy directly on your own optical brain, and go back and watch it slowly.

And the easiest way is, what kind of information do you want, or ask questions, the intelligent robot can directly sort out this information, all of which can be used, and it saves students from searching and selecting bit by bit.

Later, Mu Qingxin learned that the legendary Philippe College had the largest interstellar library because the books in the Philippe College's library, the books brought from Blue Star, were the most interstellar. I think that when humans fled to the interstellar, some countries focused on culture back then, fearing that in the future humans would forget those civilizations in the ancient blue star era and bring many books, but in the subsequent wars, misfortune... A lot more, and more abandoned, because people feel that taking these books is really useless, they can't eat or drink, and they can't live in peace. If those books are useless, the last remaining books are human beings. The last remaining.

Despite this, human beings today rarely care about the civilization of the ancient blue star era. They only pay attention to the present and the future, and they really agree with the sentence, "Let the past pass. It is best to grasp the present and the future. !"

Finally, Mu Qingxin returned disappointedly. The next day, Mu Qingxin and Shui Huanyi, the four of them went out of the academy to the Flame Tree to take a look at the guardian tree of Capital Star.

Coming to the Blaze Tree again, Mu Qingxin was very complicated, and brought Xiao Huo out, "Little Huo, go see your old master!"

"Okay!" Xiaohuo quickly left. After all, it was the place where it was born. It still missed the Flame Tree very much. Of course, it doesn't miss it at all. The place that has imprisoned it for hundreds of years is annoying. !

"Xiao Huo gone?" Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan asked Mu Qingxin softly when they saw the flash of fire.

Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan live in the same house with Mu Qingxin. Of course, they know the existence of Xiaohuo and Yaya, and they also know where Xiaohuo comes from.

"Well, go, it will be back when we leave in a while." Mu Qingxin looked at the red leaves above her head, reaching out to touch her, but... she overestimated her height again.

"Wow..."

Suddenly, the branches moved by themselves and pressed down. The leaves touched Mu Qingxin's hands and shook the branches. The leaves collided with each other and made a sound.