Chapter 254: Rent stalk (2)

I don't know why, these ten poisonous needle bees live in space, but they have not grown up. They are still the same size as Mu Qingxin when they first saw them. They are not as big as the outside poisonous needle bees. I don't know if they are spatial. For this reason, let them mutate again.

"You get smaller, I can't get in, you get in!" Xiao Huo looked at the bud and made it smaller. It can't get in. Even if it controls the temperature, it will melt the hive after getting in. Last time it was , They almost melted their hive. That's why, the hive was twice as big as before. Because it was almost broken, the sting bees had to rebuild it and re-reinforce it by the way.

Bud Bud became smaller in an instant. Standing under the hive, his hands suddenly stretched out and grabbed the hive. The next second his hands contracted, Bud's body followed his arms directly onto the hive, and the small fire jumped to the vicinity of the hive. With buds and buds drilled into the hive.

"Hold out as much as there is in it. Let's...sex pay more rent!"

"Good!" Yaya inside agreed.

Budya looked at the tortuous passage inside. It has changed a lot from the last time it came in, but it knows where the honey is stored. After passing through the tortuous passage, Bud Bud finally found the honey storage. local.

"Wow, a lot! I didn't expect the poisonous needle bees to hide so much honey, and only a small amount of honey was handed in..." Ya Ya quickly turned her arms into a flat and wide arc, and dug a lot with both hands. The honey, in order to prevent the honey from flowing down, turned into a flat wide arm and quickly rolled up, like a hollow bamboo, but it was stuffed with honey.

After digging out more than half of the honey in the honeycomb, the buds stopped, slowly shrank their body, and quickly left.

"How? How? How much honey did you get?" Xiao Huo asked excitedly when he saw the buds come out.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

Before Yaya could speak, a voice suddenly appeared from the side. When Yaya and Xiaohuo looked at them, they saw Old Jiu flying towards them quickly.

"Ah, it's the old man, let's go!" Xiaohuo enlarged his body and made Yaya jump on it. Yaya quickly jumped onto Xiaohuo's body, and Xiaohuo quickly took Yaya with him. Fly away from here.

"Why run so fast?" Old Jiu turned around and flew into the hive, looking at the small fire and Bud that disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"Ah!!! Where's our honey? How come there is so much less!!!"

In the next second, Lao Jiu's violent jumping sound was heard from the hive, and Lao Jiu flew out soon, chasing after the place where the small fire left.

Yaya was carried by the small fire and flew to the house, asking Xiao Huo suspiciously, "Little Huo, aren't we going to pay the rent? How come here?" It is not necessary to put honey in that container. ?

Xiao Huo snorted contemptuously, "Huh, that's where the poisonous needle bee pays the rent. We must not pay the rent with them. Let's find another thing to put the rent on, and we don't have to be afraid of being stolen by others! "It's not like the stupid group of Sting Bees, stupid!

"Oh" Yaya nodded clearly.

Xiao Huo flew into the kitchen with Ya Ya, "Put it inside!" Xiao Huo took a pot and placed it in front of Ya Ya.

Bud Bud looked at it and found that it was bigger than the Venomous Needle Bee. It was ok. Then the body became bigger, the arms stretched out and became very thick, and the hands became tube-shaped, aiming at the mouth of the pot, and poured honey into it.

Soon, Budya poured all the honey into the pot, and her body and arms returned to their original state.

Xiao Huo looked at only half a pot of honey, a little unhappy, "Why is there so little, is it enough for the rent for the two of us?"

Yaya looked down and said uncertainly, "I don't know, we still have eaten so much food, is it not enough?"

"Otherwise, go get some more?"

"Row!"

The two guys hit it off instantly, and the small fire quickly took the buds to the hive.

At this time, Lao Jiu didn't catch up with Xiao Huo and Bu Ya, and immediately notified his companions angrily. The other poisonous bees learned that their honey had been stolen and flew home quickly.

Seeing a mess in the honey pool in the honeycomb, there was only a small part of honey left, and everyone was angry!

"Boss, what can I do? The honey is gone?"

"The honey we worked so hard to produce was stolen by those two nasty guys!!!"

"Boss, what should I do now?"

"Yeah, what should I do? I can't beat them again..., do you just watch them continue to steal our honey?"

The boss looked at the honey pond with a look of distress, he didn't know what to do! Those two guys couldn't make sense and couldn't fight and fight. They didn't know what to do?

The old nine on the side took a look, and stepped forward, "Boss, or let's go to your heart to complain about them. After all, we also paid the rent, and our safety is guaranteed..." The old nine said in a tirade. reason.

"Okay, find your heart!" The boss agreed, "I will complain to Lao Jiu, you guys stay here to prevent them from stealing honey again!"

"Okay, don't worry, boss and nine!"

"They must be killed! Let them compensate!!!"

"..." Little things, you think you are in a lawsuit...

At this time, Mu Qingxin was sweating and practicing the moves over and over again. She didn't even know what happened to the poisonous needle bee and the little flame bud in the space. She only knew at this time that the twelve moves were too difficult. Up! ! !

"Huh~" Mu Qing was tired and paralyzed on the ground, stopped, breathing heavily, exhausted all her strength, and felt the depleted spiritual energy in her body recover little by little.

"Why... so difficult, who created the twelve moves?" Mu Qing wailed heartily, thinking that she was a person who could sit or not stand or lie down in her previous life, and has basically zero motor cells. The world can actually fight people, start armor, practice martial arts...

Mu Qingxin was lying on the ground, closing her eyes, adjusting the breath of the spiritual energy consumed in the body, absorbing the spiritual energy in the air, running the solid magic technique, and restoring physical strength.

"Buzz..."

Mu Qingxin opened her eyes, smiled bitterly and pulled out her ears, "It seems that the shadow of being chased by the poisonous needle bee will not disappear in a short time..."

Sitting up, looking at the two Poisonous Needle Bees flying from a distance, and looking intently, she recognized the two Poisonous Needle Bees as the boss and the old nine.

Don't look at the appearance of the Poisonous Needle Bee, but if you look closely, there are still differences. In addition, Mu Qingxin has long been directly linked to them with mental power, and she can distinguish the differences in mental power.

"Heart, we have to complain!!!"

When Mu Qingxin heard these words, she raised her eyebrows and asked, "Complaint?" I didn't expect that Stingle Bee would know the word "Complaint"!