Chapter 243: Hello

Zong Bing immediately reacted, looked at everyone, and then at the location that Ling Xuan had sent over, showing this location to everyone.

"The heart is... the center of the earth..." Zong Bing looked at the position on the projection and told everyone.

"The center of the earth?!" Everyone looked at the glowing dots, a little stupefied.

"Entering the center of the earth, should I apply to the leader?" Captain Jin on the side looked at the display above, wondering...confused.

Mu Zhaohui recovered and looked at each other, especially Mu Zhaohui and Mu Xutao. Their hearts sank to the bottom. The last thing they wanted was to alarm the leader.

Grandpa Ou on the side said, "I'm going to apply to the leader, and I must save my heart!"

After experiencing the disaster of the ancient blue star, human beings have a sense of responsibility for the protection of the planet, and will no longer wantonly destroy the planet on which they live, do not pollute the environment, do not over-exploit, strengthen protection, and strictly forbid anyone to penetrate the planet for more than a thousand Mi, if you violate the rules, you will exile your planet directly and you will not be allowed to board the stars again!

Therefore, if you want to enter the center of the earth, you must get the approval of the leader.

"Gosh..."

"what is that!"

"Quickly leave, quickly get out of here..."

Suddenly, there was a tumult in front of them. Everyone looked over and saw many people rushing out of the park in a panic.

"What's going on!" Captain Jin quickly grabbed someone and asked.

The dragged researcher said in a panic, "The flame tree... the flame tree moved... it's coming..."

Captain Jin listened to the cloud and mist, and didn't know what the man meant, but now he knew it because he had seen it.

Mu Zhaohui followed the gaze of Captain Jin, and they were shocked.

The branches of the flame tree inside the protective cover suddenly moved, and a big guy suddenly protruded from the dense foliage.

"Bang Boom"

It touched the protective cover and made a crisp sound.

"It's Bill!"

Mu Xutao saw the big red guy's face clearly and shouted in surprise.

"Boom!"

The branches of the Flame Tree entangled Bill and hit the protective cover again. After this time, the Flame Tree seemed to know that something was obstructing it. It stretched out a small branch and slowly touched the protective cover. When it touched When it came to the protective cover, all the branches and trunks were attached to the protective cover and suddenly struggling towards the surroundings.

"Bah... Click..."

The protective cover glowed with a blue... color, and there were spider web cracks visible on it.

"Run! Run!!!!" Captain Jin saw the situation and shouted loudly, "Interpol robot, prepare to fight, surround here, hurry!!! Notify the mecha team, notify the artillery team, quickly, the armed forces clear the crowd ,fast......"

After receiving the order, everyone quickly walked to their posts in an orderly manner. Suddenly, the police robots were surrounded by the Flame Park, one by one, fully armed, raising their weapons and aiming at the Flame Tree.

At this time, the sky was already dark, but the place was as bright as the day, and the crowd had already been evacuated. The question came from some people who reported in real time, who could only get close with their documents.

"Boom! Boom! Click..."

The branches hit the shield again and again, and the shield was more fragile than ever.

"through......"

A big hole was knocked out in the middle of the protective cover. Everyone looked nervously there, watching what the next action was under the flame tree inside.

After smashing a big hole, the flame tree stopped, and the branch that was entwining Peel gently brought Peel out of the protective cover.

"Huh!"

All the robo detectives aimed at that branch, their weapons have been warmed up, and they only waited for an order to attack them!

"Boom"

Bill was put down, facing the crowd, the branch let go of Bill, and lightly swept Bill's body, the heat immediately dropped, and the branch clicked on the button on Bill's chest.

"Ding......"

"End of self-protection mode, I am awakening...ding...have been awakened, 70% of the body parts are damaged, please repair it..."

After the prompt sound disappeared, Bill opened his eyes and blinked twice. Looking at the robot detectives who were holding their weapons at him on the opposite side, Bill was startled, "Oh, what are you doing? Me? It's a great benefactor, you can't kill me, my master doesn't allow you to do this!"

Bill kept reasoning with them, what happened, it did nothing!

Bill, who had just awakened, was stunned by the scene in front of him, and his memory had not fully recovered.

"Bell!"

Mu Qixi has been repaired at this time, and the burned area on his body is intact as before. As soon as he got out of the medical cabin, he saw a scene of heavily armed. Seeing the besieged Bill, Mu Qixi's heart was pounding, and Bill woke up. What about my sister?

"Master Qixi! Master Qixi, tell them quickly, Bill did not break the law, don't kill Bill..." Seeing Mu Qixi, Bill brightened his eyes and shouted quickly.

Mu Qixi ran over quickly, "Qixi, stop!"

Mu Xutao stopped Mu Qixi, and Mu Qixi looked at grandpa in surprise, "Grandpa?"

Mu Xutao held Mu Qixi and "wait and see" he motioned Mu Qixi to look at Bill.

Mu Qixi looked over and suddenly found the branches behind Bill, "Beer, behind you, be careful!"

When Bill saw that Young Master Qixi stopped and said, he turned his head and looked at "Ka!" with suspicion. Bill heard that his back was penetrated, and... Next, Bill was already I don't know anything anymore.

"Bell!"

"Preparation for attack..."

"Huh..."

Everyone's gazes were fixed on the Pier who was penetrated by the branches. The next second, Pier's eyes opened, but at this time, Pier's gaze was dull. Like a robot that has not developed a brain, only his eyes are visible. ... Two rays of light were projected into the air, and a virtual image appeared. In the image was a reduced and complete flame tree.

"I rub, the flame tree has mutated!"

"Oh my God, I was still playing in the Flame Tree during the day. Fortunately, I ran fast, otherwise I would be caught like that robot..."

"What's the situation with this blazing tree? Didn't Master Arthur say that this blazing tree will not attack people?"

"I heard that Master Arthur is on his way to the Capital Star..."

"Capital Star actually has such a big alien plant, right by our side, click to kill, kill!!!"

"Calm down upstairs, see the truth clearly, I feel that there must be hidden secrets..."

......People who are watching the live broadcast on Starnet are also discussing and guessing.

"Humans of Capital Star, hello!" The influential Flame Tree spoke, and everyone was taken aback. For the first time, without an expert translation, they spoke truly, and everyone could understand. if!