Chapter 282: Afraid of hot eyes

Wangz and Myron quickly ran to Mu Qingxin's side, blocked Mu Qingxin's eyes, and blocked her sight.

The other students also came back to their senses. They tried their best to endure a smile, bowed their heads, turned their heads, and turned around, each with a weird expression, and all of them shifted their eyes.

"Puff...cough cough...cough cough..."

Vito exhaled the foul air in his mouth, coughing, and feeling his body as he coughed. There was no strangeness. He was suddenly surprised. At the same time, he looked in the direction of Mu Qingxin with contempt, hum, the fire stab just now was just It's just an embroidered boxing, it doesn't have any lethality at all!

"Wow~"

Suddenly, there was an inexplicable breeze in the air, and Vito instantly stiffened. He turned his head stiffly to look at the students. All the students looked in other directions with weird expressions. No one looked at himself, but he At this time, his heart was trembling, he just felt his body whizzing cold, especially his butt, feeling hanging in the air...

Vito lowered his head stiffly and looked at his body. When he saw his body clearly, he suddenly raised his head and looked at the students around him. He found that his gaze was swiping... when he shot it over, all the students quickly shifted their sights, **** it. !

Vito was in a hurry... covering his body in a mess. At this time, all his clothes were burned out. No, it was not burned out. At least there was a cloth blocking the important part in front.

"boom!"

Vito adjusted his abilities, and four earth walls were erected around him instantly, covering his body.

"Damn it!" Vito looked at his body, his whole body seemed to be roasted by flames, it was pitch black! The clothes were burned.

"My hair!!!"

From the earth wall, Master Vito made a furious and frightened sound.

The students outside tried their best to hold back their smiles, and some couldn't help but tightly covered their mouths, shrugging and shaking their shoulders.

The picture just now was too spicy. The Vito teacher was actually burned like that, his hair and eyebrows were all burned out, and the burned clothes were only covered by a piece of cloth in important parts, and the rest was pitch black. , Haha... It's so funny, so miserable! ! !

At this moment, Mu Qingxin lowered her head and didn't move. Vance thought that Mu Qingxin was frightened by the scene just now, so he stammered to talk to Mu Qingxin and changed the subject.

In fact, Mu Qingxin's lowered face was full of helpless smiles, she was talking to Xiao Huo.

"Why are you so naughty? I just want you not to hurt him and just teach him a little..." Mu Qing said helplessly. She didn't expect the small fire to be so neat, so she directly burned Teacher Vito like that... ...

"Just teach him a little bit, I still leave him a piece of cloth to block it, if it's not for the scary eyes, I will just burn it all out!" Xiao Huo said dissatisfied.

"..."

"Besides, I didn't make him feel any pain, so I burned him on the surface and dyed a...color!"

"Well, it's not allowed to do this again next time, or I have to wash my eyes!" Fortunately, a piece of cloth was left, or she would have nightmares.

"Ok!" Xiao Huo decisively agreed, even if he didn't say anything, it would leave a piece of cloth, otherwise it would have to wash its eyes, it felt that it gave this guy a lot of affection, and didn't burn the cloth. The main reason is that it is afraid that if that guy's is as big as an embroidery needle..., it will definitely be laughed at by everyone! Humph, so it gave Vito a lot of face!

Mu Qingxin sent Xiaohuo and Yaya into the space, and also asked Fengxian to remove the control on the piano, put away her mind and raised her head.

"...So, I think the boiled fish fillets are still delicious. The Thunder Blade Beast we caught last time seems to be running out. Next time we will go to the primeval forest to catch Thunder Blade Beast..."

"..." Mu Qingxin raised her head, and she was speechless when she heard Vance's constant nagging, even talking about food.

"Go by yourself. Last time, because there were instructors guarding them, this time no one was guarding them. What should I do if you encounter danger?"

"Xinxin!" Finally heard Mu Qingxin's response, watching her face... her complexion returned to normal, Vance was relieved, and immediately laughed, "Don't worry, my luck is so good, I will never encounter danger. of!"

"Oh? Good luck?" Mu Qing looked suspiciously at Vance, "Who was who ran into us as soon as school started, and who stole a beehive was discovered by the Sting Bee and chased for days and nights, who was it? ..."

"Okay! Alright! Alright! Don't talk about Xinxin, let's think about what to eat tonight!" Hearing Mu Qingxin's bad history, Vance interrupted quickly.

"Out"

Suddenly, Mellen, who had been facing away from them, said softly.

"Boom"

Hearing a bang, everyone looked over and found that the soil wall that had just been erected collapsed. Vito teacher walked out of it, dressed neatly, but... the dark skin... the color is...

Vito's face was black, and his brain was lit immediately. Suddenly, the scene changed, everyone returned to the classroom, and Vito returned to normal.

Carefully...touched...his hair and eyebrows...Vito breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he was in the virtual world. Back to reality, the hair and eyebrows...hair and skin...color are all back. , It's just... the embarrassment just now is always engraved on everyone's heart.

Vito's face was cold, his icy eyes scanned each student, and finally his gaze stayed on Mu Qingxin's face, looking straight at her.

Feeling the icy gaze, Mu Qingxin raised her head, and looked at the gaze of Vito Instructor, her eyes filled with innocent and suspicious...confusion.

After staring at Mu Qingxin's face for a few seconds, Vito hummed coldly in his heart. He moved his eyes to the piano in Mu Qingxin's hand, and a flash of fire flashed under his eyes.

"Today's class is over, but!" Vito looked at every student threateningly. All the students in the class fell down timidly when they came into contact with Vito's tutor.

"Some of the scenes just now, I hope, you can clear it from your memory, can you do it?" Vito said in a deep voice.

"Yes!" all the students answered in unison.

"Very well, if anyone knows these things after today, then in the next year, sorry, my mood will be very bad, very bad!"

"..." Chi Guoguo's threat!

Vito warned the students over and over again. After the warning, he looked at Mu Qingxin who was silent, with a sneer on his face, "Mu Qingxin classmate"

"Tutor?" Mu Qingxin raised her head, her face... with a...confused expression.

"Just now our whole class has experienced the power of the board in your hand. It is amazing. I want to ask, where did you get this board? If possible, we also want to have such a powerful weapon. Everyone in our alliance can have an extra guarantee, and the safety rate of going out in the future will be even greater, and the annual mortality rate will be greatly reduced, and..."