Part 1..

"WAIT YOU'RE GOING TO JAPAN FOR THE SUMMER!?" Litzy said as her jaw dropped to the ground as you picked up her jaw back up. "Yeah, I think it'll be fun. Maybe." You said as you yawned at how tired you were. "YOU TELL ME THIS AMAZING NEWS AND YOU YAWN I-. Literally, the only person who would do that." Litzy said as she chuckled. "Maybe you'll find a new boyfriend up there." Litzy said teasingly making you embarrassed. "Ugh, shut up. As if I would date someone again." You said annoyed.

"Come on dude, you can't let your last relationship bring you down. You're leaving tomorrow, you should have a positive mindset!" Litzy said as you immediately felt down by her words. "Ugh." You said as you looked at the ground. "I hate him man." You said as you remembered what your ex did. Litzy frowned as she gave you a hug. "Have fun in Japan okay? Don't let that jerk of your ex ruin the fun!" Litzy said as you nodded. "Yeah. I guess." You said as you hugged her back

"You better text me every day, or I won't ever make you tamales anymore." Litzy said jokingly as your eyes widened slowly. "N-No. Don't even joke about that. I would actually be sad." You said sarcastically as Litzy laughed. "Alright, alright. But also take cute ass pictures of yourself okay!" Litzy said as she broke the hug. "I don't like taking pictures though." You said as Litzy sighed harshly as you let a small smile form on your face. "Fine, I guess I will." You said as Litzy's eyes lit up.

"You mean it!" Litzy said as she was astonished by your answer. "That's like the most effort you could ever do. Wow. I'm proud of you." Litzy said as you let a laugh escape. "I'm not that dull man." You said as Litzy disagreed. "Dude, you never participated in anything and I had to force you to do it with food bribery." Litzy said as you chuckled. "What can I say, I have my priorities straight." You said seriously as Litzy shook her head. "I-. Yeah." Litzy said as you chuckled at her response.